Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD's Room 101 direct from B.L's Ministry of Love

What makes you think she's pre?

"She has balls"
I was joking, no offence was meant.

I agree though with her, nothing worse than some idiot Chav or some idiot sales guy on their phone just talking a load of empty noise.
When I have to fly out the country I hate going into London as all the trains are full of these idiots on their I-phone just blarting away, it's like their some human cow that just makes randon mooo noises.

Bet she was something in her late teens.

& +1 on piers morgan.

Can't think of anything worse than PM.

cunts who can't/won't reverse 10 yards down a lane to let you past and watch you do a 250m reverse instead.
cunts who don;t thank you when you let them through.
cunts who drive caravans round the lanes.
cunts who cycle 2-3 abreast in the lanes.
cunts who lie.
royal mail management.
the people orchestratng the EU common fisheries policy.
peter hitchens.
the condem alliance.
wishywashy liberal parents
plastic hippies.
colleagues who walk upto you at work to "ask a question", fart, and leave you with it.
thepeoplewho never replace the mini-cheddars in our vending machine,
peoplewho sell shit/cut drugs.

plenty more cunts out there, these just off the top of my head.

Dog is the Don.

Beth is mingin, i couldn't go there.

Last edited:
Dog The Bounty Hunter is a massive cunt. I only sometimes watch it because I enjoy hating things. He's such a fucking bellend.

^ haha "enjoy hating things!" :D

Folk that can't tell whether your being serious or not, or whether you meant to cause offence or not........eh Farmaz

people that wear those fake 1970's NHS glasses but don't really need them. It drives me full of rage for these idiots
people that weat these jumpers with stuff like "dork" "geek" "nerd" across the front, where did I lieave my Glock with the compressed silencer on ;)

Walking into the bathroom with your socks on, and stepping in a fucking puddle of water!

:X

Dog The Bounty Hunter is a massive cunt. I only sometimes watch it because I enjoy hating things. He's such a fucking bellend.

Yes, Yes, Yes... I hate the way he stands in the background while all the others confront his 'targets', then when they are safely restrained, he swaggers up to them and gives it the 'big I am' act. TWAT!!!!

Last edited:
Damn that short term memory loss. And mixed metaphors. Plus you're sick.

HaHa, I thought I hadn't sent that first post, now it looks like I'm a massive perv (which is completely true of course). Can't see what's sick about that though :?

Holy bump batman.

The term 'glamping' and everything associated with it. Just reading it makes me furious.

PART THREE.

I arrived back at the knoll, Casia was just waking up.
"Where have you been?" she asked.
I admitted I'd gone out again to search for food and she scowled, but eased up when I produced a handful of berries. It had been a week since we last ate, and she didn't hold back.
The rain had eased up too, the grey clouds had been pulled back to be replaced by a light blue haze. The ground still sodden from yesterday's downpour, but the morning air was crisp. We'd be able to move today. Casia, scuttled over and leant on me.
"I missed you last night."
I ruffled my tail on her. It was mating season, and now we had sorted our immediate need of shelter and food, my mind turned to Casia and I caught her looking back at me.
"Fuck me, Ru." she mouthed.
I didn't need a second invitation. We'd not come across any other squirrels in weeks. Re-population was my service to RLP the squirrel lord.

*bump*

Windows 10

EDIT: Specifically the fact that it took over 24 bastard hours to install and update. Admittedly with me having to sleep for a portion of that period. Still deeply into pisstake territory already for me even if it turns out to be decent... :|

Last edited: