European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD's Room 101 direct from B.L's Ministry of Love

farmaz

Ex-Bluelighter
what would you stick in room 101?.............

I could fill up the whole thread myself but a few things I got in mind atm are

1) One Direction
2) Rude people
3) People that smell
4) People that stare
5) Ford Capri drivers

What's the beef with Capri drivers? I don't agree with you farmaz!

In no particular order:

Chavs/wannabe gangstas
Women with pushchairs that think they own the pavement
People with umbrellas that nearly take your fuckin' eye out when you go past
Kids that drop their BMXs on the ground in front of the entrance to shops
Over diagnosing of kids with ADHD so that their fat, lazy parents get more in benefits than I've ever earned in my life
Cunts in cars that don't indicate where they're going (especially at roundabouts)
Cowboy workmen
The harpies that make up most 'Human Resources' departments
Salesmen
Most company managers
Dog owners that let their fuckin' smelly bastard animals shit everywhere
Anyone in government
Religious nutters
Football
Thick twats
Crap drugs

I could go on....

Religion
Soap bar
Piperazines
Politicians
Folk that don't know how to walk about a shopping centre without getting in my road
Cunts that don't realise people have to get off the train before they can get on it

I could be here all day. I'll add more later. If anyone fancies a debate as to why these thing should go in or not I'm up for it (other than the religion one, that's been done to death in the other thread)

Good thread idea btw.

Good thread idea btw
You joking or being serious there PTCH?.......

Over diagnosing of kids with ADHD so that their fat, lazy parents get more in benefits than I've ever earned in my life
Politicians
Religious nutters
Football
Thick twats
Crap drugs

100% agree with those :)

@Knock

I want to add Capri cars to EADD's Room 101 as they look terrible, every time I see one I think of some 1970's disco dancing, hairy chest man a bit like Keith Lemon blasting some Donna Summer record, sniffing Coke & just being a general idiot.
My stepdad used to own a Capri & was like the Disco man I just talked of apart from the Coke sniffing though.
My adopted dad used to call him "Mike the medallion man" it kind of stuck in my head tbh.

I want to add to the room people that report my thread / posts
Snolly's Rabbit
Women that have manicures but leave their feet

Last edited:
anyone who uses glowsticks etc edm music fans

sad attitudes

people that call people with faith religious nutters. i never preached or once quoted bibles

i will throw them into room 101 myself personally the liffey/thames/clyde etc ;-)

x factor judges or participants with extreme vengence into room 101 :p

I want to add Capri cars to EADD's Room 101 as they look terrible, every time I see one I think of some 1970's disco dancing, hairy chest man a bit like Keith Lemon blasting some Donna Summer record, sniffing Coke & just being a general idiot.
My stepdad used to own a Capri & was like the Disco man I just talked of apart from the Coke sniffing though.
My adopted dad used to call him "Mike the medallion man" it kind of stuck in my head tbh.

My ex was obsessed by Capris, she was a member of the capri owner's club for a while, I think it was a sort of ironic thing though. She's a Keith Lemon fan too! Anything tacky really. She had a black one a bit like this:

zqdJnpB.jpg

I'm not much of a car person at all but you have to admit the Capri does have a bit of style.

My ex was obsessed by Capris, she was a member of the capri owner's club for a while, I think it was a sort of ironic thing though. She's a Keith Lemon fan too! Anything tacky really. She had a black one a bit like this:

zqdJnpB.jpg

I'm not much of a car person at all but you have to admit the Capri does have a bit of style.

Capri cars are terrible, that Keith Lemon part says it all imo.

For retro cars with total class it's AC Cobra or nothing.

If you lot don't know what an AC Cobra is, 1st hang your head in shame & 2nd open this link. My #1 dream car of all time

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=A...A&biw=1366&bih=624&sei=NgQAUcS2Isel0AXFiIHwDA

take me to Norway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpwtQIkPNvs norwegian ex factor. the judges are great and the song'sin english

I am back out there Feb 15th - Feb 28th :)

As your a fellow "Yam Yam" you can jump into my case &come along, it's cool wit me & my missus will be cool with the idea as long as you bring some "b's" with you ;)

Norway has alot more English than you think Pinkpapaver, 90% of the TV is in American with Norge subtitles, nearly the whole country can speak the language too.
My womans kid who is only 6 can speak better English than some of the people I see around Aston, but saying that I don't think that is really a hard task, the language round Aston, Sparkbrook, Mosley etc is Urdu.

Though English is very common over there it is looked better on you for trying to speak Bokmål, hence why I have learned it.

People who use a cash machine twice. Once for a withdrawal, and then once again to get a receipt of their balance.

EGHHHHHHH! :X

people that do huge lumps of poo in a public toilet then walk away & don't flush.

i had a toot today in a public toilet but the sight of the turd made me walk away, it was fucking horrible, not even Ceres has images like that on his PC.

Yep the shit was that bad it was just fucking terrible, like the great Satan of fecal matter.

people that call people with faith religious nutters. i never preached or once quoted bibles

i will throw them into room 101 myself personally the liffey/thames/clyde etc ;-)

x factor judges or participants with extreme vengence into room 101 :p

Hey, if that's aimed at me, I never said people with faith were religious nutters - I meant people that ram it down yer throat and are not willing to accept any other point of view - i.e. catholics, muslims, jehovahs witnesses, scientologists, christians, and er, anyone that believes in a higher power ;)

People who walk through a shop door, then stop dead in front of you and slowly gawp around.

Pretty much everything that comes through my letterbox that isn't a discrete brown jiffy bag.

People who walk through a shop door, then stop dead in front of you and slowly gawp around.

Yes.

I'll add to that these cunts today. I was walking towards an automatic door going into a shopping centre, there was a family with a pushchair walking towards it from the other side. They stopped completely blocking the doorway to put a jacket on their stupid wean. I politely stood to the side of the doorway to let them get out once they'd finally sorted their shit out. What does the woman with the pushchair thing do? Walks through the door then immediately hits a hard left to exactly where I'm standing so that I had to jump out the way. What the fuck is that all about?

In short - People who think because they've got a pushchair they have ultimate right of way & everyone else has to move.

People who walk three abreast down the pavement leaving no room to pass. I will happily walk straight into you, you inconsiderate fucks.