• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD's Room 101 direct from B.L's Ministry of Love

People who walk three abreast down the pavement leaving no room to pass. I will happily walk straight into you, you inconsiderate fucks.

I went through a bit of a phase of being totally fed up with these people so would just Richard Ashcroft it down the road with headphones in & barge into cunts as if I hadn't even seen them lol. Obviously I made sure not to do it to any 6 foot 5 tanks though.

I went through a bit of a phase of being totally fed up with these people so would just Richard Ashcroft it down the road with headphones in & barge into cunts as if I hadn't even seen them lol. Obviously I made sure not to do it to any 6 foot 5 tanks though.

I'm glad it's not just me. Obviously it's not just me. But when it happens it's as if you're fucking invisible. I don't know what causes it, if I'm walking with other people I always try not to block the pavement because it's just rude. I think some people just aren't capable of walking, holding a conversation and giving due attention to other pavement users. Three activities at once is more than their brains can handle.

People who walk three abreast down the pavement leaving no room to pass. I will happily walk straight into you, you inconsiderate fucks.

This.

Number 1 annoyance for me. Particularly when it happens in the London Underground and I'm trying to get to another train.

People who leave passive aggressive notes in house shares is another one.

@FUBAR

no it wasnt aimed at you at all i hate people who ambush you in town collecting for charitys and religious folk who preach with microphones they both are headwrecking

@FUBAR

no it wasnt aimed at you at all i hate people who ambush you in town collecting for charitys

I had 1 today, working for the WWF & she was so damn fine looking too.
Thing is if she is so happy to save the animals why dont she give 15% of her wages to the WWF?........

I told her I was on JSA & she turned round & goes "well I am sure you can spare £1 every two weeks" I should have given her a GG Allin tight there & then.
WHat make me laugh was she is working for the WWF & was wearing one of those animal hats like effie had in her 1st pic so it looked like her head was part of a bear.

Women that dress all sexy yet when you admire them (NOT Perv on them though) they look at you like you should be shot.

People that talk on a subject they know nothing about

when i was homeless and on the maggie thacher (scrarcher/dole) i got asked by a collector for a homeless for €€€ told him i was already on streets best cut out the middle man and give it to me lol

when i was homeless and on the maggie thacher (scrarcher/dole) i got asked by a collector for a homeless for €€€ told him i was already on streets best cut out the middle man and give it to me lol

I like that logic :)

people who use the term 'touch base'

people who block junctions in heavy traffic

piers morgan

brendan brady from hollyoaks

hollyoaks

jodie marsh

girls that hold hands forming a line of 50 and charge through crowds at clubs

starbucks

people that walk around talking on speaker phone with the phone stuck to their chin

women who think its cool to stick eyebrows on their car headlights

dominos pizza

george orborne

alistair darling

gok wan

headphones that stop working in one ear

People who leave passive aggressive notes in house shares is another one.

Someone has been leaving notes on the main door to my mate's block of flats complaining about bins not being put in the right place. Does my nut in, there's only 2 flats that could have done it (ground floor so no bin chute thing) so just man up & fucking say to the people directly. We were talking about putting loads of random ones up complaining about things that people can't actually have done.

Example: "If you insist on using the paddling pool, please empty the water afterwards. The workmen cannot get access to the lift."

religious folk who preach with microphones they both are headwrecking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkfS6qZU4UM

Katie Price

Alan Carr

Graham Norton

The whole cast of 'TOWIE'

Big Brother

X Factor

Cheryl Cole

Kerry Katona

Any so called medium or spiritualist

Any professional celebrity

Ricky Gervaise

Gordon Ramsey (or any other TV chef for that matter)

Michael McIntyre

Dog the Bounty Hunter (though I must admit to being somewhat intrigued by his wife's unfeasibly large mammaries)

(actually, it might be easier to say who or what I would NOT send to Room 101)

Last edited:
women who think its cool to stick eyebrows on their car headlights

Agree there also

Dog the Bounty Hunter

1 of my top TV shows, I want sex with Beth tbh, she is hot in a white trash way

I should also like to add to this list.........
People that dress their dogs up in coats & boots when it snows
People that work in a retail job like Phone shops that jump on you the second you walk in
people that talk loud on public transport into their phone
That Heidi & spencer off Big Brother (were on The Hills before)
Will.I.Am
people that pick up their dog shit in a plastic bag then throw the bag on the floor or by me in a tree

Dog The Bounty Hunter is class. I bet so many Americans watch that show and think 'AMERICA, FUCK YEAH' with a rolling rock beer balanced on their belly (and jerk off to Dog's wife (Bitch?).

people that talk loud on public transport into their phone

My capri-loving ex told someone on a bus to shut up last week because they were making so much noise on their phone. And it worked! She has balls, and no sense of diplomacy.