• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 6-APDB Thread

Anybody have any marquis comparisons for 6-APB vs. 6-APDB?
My 6-APB turned yellow -> olive green
My 6-APDB turned brown -> wine color

Last edited:
My 6-APDB turned brown -> vine color

My 6-APB turned winey brown to black with Marquis. Had testkit confiscated at a US/CA border so I can't say I've tested 6-APDB.

If combining 4-FA with 6-APDB I would be more inclined to do 70-80mg 6-APDB and 30-40 mg 4-FA.

I gave about 95 mg 6-APDB to a friend (who is probably 70 kg) the other night and he was pretty monged out, setting was not good (acoustic guitar concert) but he says he had fun.

I'm really in no rush to use this one again but when I do I will combine with 4-FA.

My 6-APDB turned brown -> wine color

I know that the Marquis and Mecke of 6-APB (or, well, an unknown APB, since it was only verified by GC/MS... I think you need NMR to tell the difference between 5 and 6) should be dark purple/black. Very much like MDA.

The difference between APB and APDB is pretty small; I would think the test results would be quite similar instinctively. I don't see a GC/MS verified APDB, or a field test listing for APDB in the forensic sites, yet, though (My guess is MS should tell the difference between APB and APDB...)

With 100 mg taken at t+6 into a 13 mg 2C-E trip, I noticed a more balanced mood a smile plastered across my face for the duration of the experience which ended around t+13 with sleep. The come-up was rough with nausea and a sense of being overwhelmed by lights. Once that passed, I was in and out of a hot tub so somatic effects were not pronounced beyond the hot tub being amazing. A hot tub is amazing even stone sober so I think that may have overridden the effects. I didn't spend a lot of time dancing nor did I notice any particular hyperthermia.

Revisiting this at 100 mg with more than a month since last testing, I am only more confused. I had limited body load during the come-up: one trip to the bathroom for a poo at t+0:30 and I was good to go. No hyperthermia. While sitting on the throne I wondered if I had nystagmus but it turned out to just be an irritatingly broken fluorescent ballast. On the one hand, clearly some mind-expanding activity was present wherein elements of the mundane were rendered novel, such as a sunset and ocean waves. On the other hand, I found myself dancing to my headphones while waiting for a bus though I did not experience the "electric skin" sensation I have found in the early come-up of MDMA. There was no remarkable visual distortion as I experience with 4-xO tryptamines. I was socially quieter as I've been with 2Cs, though this may have been a result of a stimulant suppressing my unmedicated ADD. I was smiling more, laughing easier, and dancing down the sidewalk as I've experienced with MDMA. I was clearly euphoric but I was also in control of myself - I could stop myself from excitedly yammering because the point had been made (to my companion, who had taken LSD much earlier). At t+5:00 cigarette helped me relax and enjoy the effects but that's true of damn near everything I try. My heart rate was elevated for the duration of the experience. Next time I'll have someone measure my blood pressure.

I just don't get it. Is it like a cross between MDA and MDAI? Between MDMA and MDA? MDMA and MDAI? About all I can really say at this point is that I've experienced activity between 80 and 100 mg and that it seems to last until around 8-9 hours.

Last edited:
^Some people simply seem to not receive strong effects from this one at lower doses, luckily for me I get blasted by as little as 50mgs. Will be revisiting this one soon with 2c-e as well, last time was spectacularly marvelous!

My bad for bumping this, but I have been in two minds about ordering some 6-APDB as a nice change to MDMA. I have MD available, but I thought about trying something a bit different.

I have had an explore through the EADD thread, but would someone mind explaining to me how they found APDB for rushy/euphoria/fuckedness, and if it combo's well with anything (5APB etc). My plan in about 3 months, was to drop around 150mg of 6-APDB and enjoy my voyage....thoughts?

SR :)

Hi, I've read this entire thread and this is what I got from it:

- the doses are a bit lower than 6-apb
- it's a bit more trippy
- it's not as stimulating

Is this basically correct?

Does it combine well with something else (like 6-apb with 5-apb)?
How does it go with psys?

Thanks

I will let you know how it goes with something like 6-apb or mdma after this weekend, I imagine if you know certain things work well with MD(M)A they'll probably work very well with this but a bit trippier. Personally can't see it working too well with K, but some people enjoy K & MD so who knows.

I find it just as stimulating anyway tbh, maybe an insignificant teeny weeny little bit less, I also found that my memories of the night weren't so clear but I was up for 40 hours total the most recent time I did it, so everything was a bit cloudy

Ah... My plants love this chemical, they tell me it makes them feel like a magical dancing euphoric plant. I tell the, "Yes it is indeed, it is quite possibly perfection as to analogues of MDA goes. It 's effects are amazing, music appreciation is trough the rough, and talking to friends flows like a rive of gibberish and jokes... and then taking pictures and videos, well never fails to be fun."

What? You want more tonight.... well sure, lets do 125mg. :D Oh yeah, you guys are gonna feel groovy tonight babay! <3

mixing is good

4-FA ≠ 4-FMA ebola :p

Its not unusual to go through 100mg of 4-FA in a night. Its not unusual to see much more than that in a night.

I can't see why you would want to mix it with 6-APDB though.

And Dr_Robotnik, you don't have to post your question all over the boards.

In any case, this combo will likely have a nasty crash and I wouldn't recommend it. From the sound of it, you're asking about an ecstasy alternative and I don't know what your motives are but this doesn't sound like a good idea. The APB family are all rather poor substitutes for MDMA, some of them potentially dangerous in overdose, and all of them have wicked crashes associated with them.

I find that the 6-APDB can be kinda "lazy", thus I give my plants "boosters" of Pentedrone, and they say it works wonderfully. Pent. is nice because of its not too speedy quality and euphoria it brings, its buzzes the apdb and says "Lets go! w00t!" and good tiems ensue. ;)

Bumping for prune since this is linked to in the PD Index