• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Vent/Rant Thread vs 3 (Triggering Content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless i'm high all i think about is getting high or killing myself it's torture if only the drug gods would bless me with a crooked doctor to give me all i ask for but thats probably a good thing that isn't happening

I feel like I'm at the end of my rope sometimes. I don't function well without benzos and I don't know how to not drink while taking benzos. I'm blacking out basically every day at some point. I know I"m playing with fire but its all I can do to cope since I quit opiates. Fucking rock and a hard place!

I'm fucking pissed off. One of my best friends from home arrived yesterday to spend a few days here, we went out last night with another friend of ours, it was really fun at first until she decided to get all passive aggressive because apparently she didn't feel included in the conversation enough. Which wasn't fucking true. She ALWAYS does stuff like this and I can't stand it. She's insecure to the point where if she's not the center of attention at any given second she thinks it's because people don't want her there. I've spent countless hours explaining to her over and over again that of course I love her and of course we want her there blablabla and she never changes her attitude and it's just so fucking unpleasant. I'm in the middle of heroin withdrawals and I just don't want to deal with her bullshit right now. I was so excited for her to come and I was really looking forward to it but if this is going to turn into yet another week of me having to compliment her over and over again to reassure her that we are in fact FRIENDS then it isn't gonna end well.

I relapsed on cocaine again yesterday..
the thing is, my best friend is and always has been an extremely bad influence.
Recently our drug use has been getting out of hand.
We are abusing mdma and doing mxe practically whenever we have the chance (roughly 3 days or nights a week), And last night, after doing so well for so long, I folded and scored some ridiculously priced drugs - coke. I spent nearly my whole pay check on it :(
Because it was such a battle for me in the past, I just get severe depression and anxiety from it now..
I was in such a bad place all night that I had to call in sick for work today. On top of that, I done a heavy codeine CWE this morning to make my morning a little easier.. I had an intense battle with opiates and have been clean for over 2 and a half years.
My goal this year is to save all the money I can for a European holiday in 5 months.. But now that I'm back on any drug I can get, I'm losing all my motivation.
I also suffered ice related heart problems about 4 months ago.. So I shouldn't be using anything as far as my health is concerned.
:(
I don't think there is really any point to this submission.
Ive just been keeping it all locked inside and would like to express myself to someone.
The worst part of all this shit, is that I hide it as much as I can from my fiance. She knows I've battled multiple addictions in the past, but when i go through abusive cycles now, I don't let her know. I think this is a main contribution to the level of depression I suffer after using.

^I'm sorry to hear that, trip. I do hope that expressing it helps you though. I know when I bottle things up like that, it's a huge relief for me to just let it out and I find that I can keep on continuing and doing what's best for myself afterwards. 5 months is still a long ways away and I think you can save up for the trip in that time. Does your friend know that you don't want to keep going down that path? If he doesn't, I think you should let him know. If he does know, you might need to remind him. He needs to respect that part of you and accept it. I know this kind of thing can be a huge test about finding out who your true friends are and have found out who some of my own are in similar situations. If you ever want to talk about this stuff, I'm here. <3

Another fucking bender. Should be nice and fucked at my next piss test. The way these binges keep going for me... each time longer and more extreme. I'm going to end up killing myself. If not accidentally then intentionally, I just can't take the pain whether sober or high anymore.

Along with the months worth of clonazepam and adderall that I ate in two days, I did get prescribed an antidepressant, one that has worked well in the past. I'm just trying to hold on and wait and see if things get a little better, it takes so long to enter the system though.

I'm considering telling my PO to activate the remainder of my sentence (7-10 months) just so I can isolate myself from these destructive behaviors and have a foundation of sobriety again. But next time I truly would be alone when I got out. And I had 16 months clean when I relapsed this time, sooo...

And if all the temptation to get high wasn't enough, I've got a few broken teeth that are fucking killing me, and no insurance. But I do know what will kill the pain.

I dunno, rambling like fuck right now. I'm at the end of my rope, and the worst thing about it is I dunno if I can fix it, if it's worth fixing. I wish life came with a reset button.

Thanks Spork.
I guess 5 months is a long time. Keep thinking of the worst case scenario!
Ahh my friend knows I should not be using. He was there when I thought I was having a heart attack, and he knows how badly coke nearly fucked my life in the past.
He's a bit of a bad seed..
He is the closest and oldest friend I have, but drugs have moulded him in to somebody who will ALWAYS get high and will always let me get high too, despite my outstanding history..
I've been thinking that one good way to improve things is to cut him from my life. But I just can't do that. You may or may not understand... we are just too close to end a friendship over drugs.
This is some thing I have to work on. I really need to build up some strength because I'm not for losing friends like that.. Underneath all the drugs are good people.

Yeah, that's definitely a difficult situation. I do have a friend like that as well. We've known each other since we were 12 and she's like a sister to me and will always be a part of my life even if we go for a while without talking. You do have that strength inside of you though to get through this.. I believe in you and know that you'll be able to overcome.

today has been such a fucked up day, started the day getting drunk literraly right before i was about to go grab another bottle my mom shows up on the boardwalk. which i guess is a good thing but my grandpa was at the hosptital getting operated on for skin cancer. so then i go home for the first time in months about 30 mins before i leave a friend of mines sister calls my parents house to tell me he just died of pancreatitus. i havent lived there in a while, im kinda glad i know but now im so fuckn depressed ive had so many friends die in the pas couple years. whens my turn

just once, it would be nice if my mother said something approaching even vaguely supportive.

Hi I'm Toz and I missed the vent/rant thread where this maybe would have been better suited.

My physical pain is increased 5 fold after having taken amphetamine for 2 days straight, might also be because I overdosed and had really bad muscle cramps (could not stand because of legs cramping). Still my nerve pain is killing me, it feels like fire in my veins. I wish someone here could give me a blow to the head and knock me out. I feel like my whole body has an open wound and someone is constantly pouring alcohol on it.

Right now, I wish I could cease to exist. I don't want this pain anymore. I am sick of it, it makes every day a struggle, knowing I have to wake up every morning feeling like I had been sleeping outside in the desert sun and burnt myself badly. Must not try to think this way, but right now, it's impossible.

On the positive side, waking up tomorrow will be much welcome, since I know I'll feel better. Always try to stay positive, especially when you think things are as bad as they can get. At least it's not going to get much worse, and if it is, to hell with it since I don't think more pain will do much difference, it can only get to a certain level before it feels unreal.

Still, a knockout blow to the head if it guaranteed I stayed down for hours while suffering no permanent consequences, I would gladly pay for.

I find the pain hard to deal with, I want to stop using drugs deep inside, but every now and then I will always slip up as the pain gets worse some days, it feels like an endless cycle of misery that I want to end but find myself incapable of. It sucks doing drugs most of the time because of physical pain and not because I want to have fun really. The amphetamine was a misstake, I should not have caved in to my friends constant nagging about me getting drugs for him. I knew I would not stay away, it just became another excuse to have some myself. I don't really mix with stimulants and getting high, end up overdosing often, this time was the 2nd time I ended up in the hospital because of this.

The drugs always seem to bite me in the ass, and I keep coming back for more. My energy is draining every day, I'm afraid it may be none left soon. The worst thing to do when depressed is to curdle up in bed and wait to die, that's when you start feeling like you might actually be dead anyway. No, I will not succumb to it, I'd rather go freeze my ass off outside in the cold and go for a walk just to pass time and take my mind of the pain a bit.

Pain+depression+no job+drugs+too much fucking time to think about things is a bad combination. Well, at least I got savings to live on for some time, however that will all end in half a year, then I have no idea what to do. I hope I find some solution to all this, or that the pain goes away. Right now, I'm stuck without a clue as how to get on with life. It sucks. Eventually, I hope this too shall pass. Some years back I would have thought I'd be better of dead feeling like this. Now, I do not, because if I died I would have suffered the pain for nothing, I'm planning to stick around untill I enjoy life, else I should have offed myself years ago and saved me the trouble.

I'm frustrated and had to vent this somewhere >_< I hope you guys here are all feeling better than me.

I miss someone to talk to really. I can't say I have anyone, and I'm finding it harder than I thought I would, my whole life I've been quite antisocial. During this last year I've tried to rid myself of my addictions but it's been alot harder than I supposed it would be. 2 of my best friends have been put in prison and my girlfriend since some years, well it was obvious she was not gonna stop using and once I did, it took merely weeks before she was long gone with along with some of my money. I was so depressed at first, but I realized after some months I should be thinking the other way around. It was bound to happen sooner or later obviously, now even if I lost some money and felt cheated, at least I didn't have to suffer a relationship appearently built on lies any longer. I essentially need to change almost everything about myself, I believe I tried to do this too fast and had no real plan for anything. I just knew I couldn't keep doing what I was doing for long before something would really go to hell. My friend getting a 4 year prison sentance was a signal to me that it was time to get out, fast.

/end of long rant that could have made it's own thread but since I have no direct questions about anything I'll just let it stay here and hope someone will pat me on the back and tell me things will be looking up soon

Last edited:
Im a complete fucking failure I really hope I die in my early 20s.

Fuck life, it's fucking pointless experiencing this shit from the bottom end of the spectrum

Im a complete fucking failure I really hope I die in my early 20s.

Fuck life, it's fucking pointless experiencing this shit from the bottom end of the spectrum

Before deciding to off yourself, I recommend trying change. It can be a bitch to accomplish but should you fail the option to off yourself still stands. But once you make that decision, you throw everything else away. Isn't it worth trying to make something better of it first? I know how bad depression can be. I was going to kill myself, got the drugs and everything (propofol was a bitch to get) but something kept me from doing it. Probably fear. It's easy to think of death as the easy way out, but I've been through a couple of overdoses and when you think death is imminent, I tell you once it's out of your hands, chances are big you will not embrace it with open arms. Keep this in mind before doing something reckless.

Not long before my birthday and I'm back to feeling like I don't want to live much longer. I just can't do sober

I tell you once it's out of your hands said:
That is hardcore.

My Rant I'm just worn out by these modern times with the economy and the state the worlds in. On a more personal level im exhausted trying to manage ADD, anxiety, near constant self-criticism and self-evalutation, and an inability to feel relaxed, content, and happy. Heres to sacrficing today for a better tommorow! hooray.

Not long before my birthday and I'm back to feeling like I don't want to live much longer. I just can't do sober

I'm really sorry to hear this. You deserve celebrating. Messy lives are interesting lives. People that push envelopes don't always push them in a healthy direction but pushing them is not the problem. Use your risk-taking, fearless, impulsive and reckless tendencies and take a slight turn to point them in a new direction. Lots of times it isn't who you are that is a problem, it is where you are focusing your energies. Sober is just life without crutches. Crutches serve a very temporary purpose.

I hope that you feel better. Birthdays are just another day but they bring up lots of expectations. Age is a number sounds trite but is so true (take it from a 59 year old!)8)

((((<3)))Big hugs and lots of love.

well i went to a chili cook off today which should have been fun but it was really overcrowded and then i got hot and thirsty and couldnt immediately find water so i had a lil panic attatck and cried in a bathroom stall.... my anxiety has been hard to control lately

also i seriously feel so damn inferior to other girls they are so pretty and i used to be kinda hot!!! even the other preggo girls still look way too good in bikinis.... i am the only one that has gained an extra 20 lbs on top of my preggo weight and my skin looks like a pizza!

Status
Not open for further replies.