• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Combo Sub Thread] MDMA and Stimulants - Meth and adderall and amphet... I'm tweakin

Thanks for the replies!

I've read about it being neurotoxic. It's not a big deal to me because I roll basically once a year and that's it really.

I've had bad experiences with 5 hour energy and caffeine pills, not combined with MDMA, just on their own. They always have made me feel like crap, and really uneasy/jittery

What I'm wondering is - maybe somebody has experienced this - if I were to take 5mg adderall with the first dose of molly, and then take a 2nd molly bump an hour later, would the adderall comedown be noticeable, and ruin the more chill comedown that one can usually expect with just molly?

If that were to be the case, I wouldn't take the adderall.

Hmmm. Well personally I don't find D-amphetimine or Desoxyn to be "dirty" Poor street meth is dirty, some labs are better than others. I agree tho Folley black coffee is all you need. I hate taking red bull or other energy drinks with MDMA, Why put more stress on your heart!??

If you really want a boost of energy on MDMA use some coffee, or at most 5-10 mg d-amphetimine I find this is more needed for those who regularly take adderall because of the body's addiction. I even need to take super slight amounts of Benzos during a roll because I take them daily and when I forget to take them when rolling, I get anxious from physical withdrawal. However if you have no adderall tolerance or your body isn't already addicted to it then there is no reason to use it.

Some daily d-amp users may think MDMA is a couch lock drug but thats because they are already used to amp. in there body and there body needs it.

I have never felt the need for a stim on MDMA.

Always use ALA if combining MDMA +stim!

When I want a little boost to the mdma im taking I prefer a tab of good ol LSD :) That will get ya moving.

The dude who taught me what real MDMA is told me you will know you got the right thing cuz you will dance till it feels like your ripping out of your body, I think anyone who needs a stim is just addicted to them in the first place. Just like I am addicted to benzos and need slight amounts during my roll

I was planning on mixing a low dose of dmt when I was on mda+k 2 weeks ago ended up not doing it. I paranoid about my heart since it was already beating pretty fast and I have blood pressure issues. It is still pretty intense and extremely visual and immersive. Had about 1/2g of s-ket 190-200mgs of mda over the coarse of the night. 2c-b also seems like it'll mix well.

If you really want a boost of energy on MDMA use some coffee, or at most 5-10 mg d-amphetimine I find this is more needed for those who regularly take adderall because of the body's addiction.

OK, so in this thread we have already established that amphetamine and MDMA is a no-no in terms of health. At might even the case that enjoying a cuppa might not be the best of ideas either:

d. Co-administration of caffeine profoundly enhances the acute toxicity of MDMA in rats, as manifested by high core body temperature, tachycardia and increased mortality. In addition, co-administration of caffeine enhances the long-term serotonergic neurotoxicity induced by MDMA.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22671762

I was planning on mixing a low dose of dmt when I was on mda+k 2 weeks ago ended up not doing it. I paranoid about my heart since it was already beating pretty fast and I have blood pressure issues. It is still pretty intense and extremely visual and immersive. Had about 1/2g of s-ket 190-200mgs of mda over the coarse of the night. 2c-b also seems like it'll mix well.

haha wrong thread man, but one of my most memorable rolls was on 2C-B, MDA and ketamine

OK, so in this thread we have already established that amphetamine and MDMA is a no-no in terms of health. At might even the case that enjoying a cuppa might not be the best of ideas either:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22671762

Still my personal opinion, If someone is gonna use a stim there gonna use a stim, IMO stay away from energy drinks, a cup of coffee is not going to hurt you, I have seen people smoking meth and blowing coke on rolls, I believe a cup of coffee is not going to be the end of the world, wouldn't ALA reduce this supposed neurotoxicity increase from caffeine? I can guarantee you about 10% of the people rolling dont have caffeine or other stims in there system just being real.

And if you are going to use anything of the amphetamine class. Use as little as possible.

Know your body.

I dont disagree you have accurate facts, but I guarantee you the whole scene of MDMA users is interested in stims as well and there are somewhat safe ways to go about it.

Thanks for the replies!

I'll be doing this at a huge rave in LA next weekend, I assume they won't be serving coffee, but this festival will be hipster central so ya never know lol

Ya think 5mg adderall would result in a bad crash ? Or would it just add a subtle energy bump to my roll?

Bah i guess I'll probably just bring a caffeine pill

MDMA + Methamphetamine

Hi guys

Im quite interested in trying out this combo, since many a year ago, im almost certain my first pills had some methamphetamine in them, since the roll was more intense and filled with energy, all i wanted to do was dance and dance.

Now i love your standard clean roll, dont get me wrong, but on the odd occasion, when raving, clubbing etc id like something speedier. The Orange Triforces look perfect to me, but unable to get my hands on these, so i was thinking i could replicate them in a Gelcap with 150mg MDMA + 50mg Methamphetamine. Possibly take a little less Speed though.

Please don't preach to me about dosing, the extra strain and neurotoxicity etc. Im aware of the HR issues etc.

I will almost certainly give this a go, im just curious about the combo, what peoples experience with it is? Any people who enjoy/dislike it etc, any constructive advice would be great.

JJ

You most certainly don't need 50mg of meth.. those Triforces have amphetamine, not meth in them. Meth is nearly twice as potent, 25mg is probably the maximum amount I would want to take. Any more than that and it will overpower the MDMA.

Also remember that MDMA and meth will potentiate each other. IMO the best way is to take a slightly lower dose of MDMA with as little speed as possible, like 15mg or so just to add the stimulation you want. Amphetamines are potent even in low doses, you really don't need much.

I'll move this into the MDxx and Stimulants Combo Subthread, though

Ah! I meant amphetamine actually but for some reason I had meth in my head and mistakenly wrote that.

Thanks for diverting me, I see some useful info in this thread, and comforting to see I'm not the only person who loves this combo.

The time I had this my comeup was incredibly intense, I think it wouldve actually panicked a lot of people, I got through it and then danced for about 6 hours with some breaks and water obv. I remember the club closing, being in the street after, putting the music on my phone and still dancing though.

Quite cringey now! But a truly fantastic experience. I do remember not being able to get out of bed the next day though, I was physically fucked, if I stood up it felt like I'd pass out. I always thought it was due to mixing with alcohol, I now realise this might not be the only reason!

MDMA and Adderall - a more long term discussion

Hi there, I have some real questions about the use of MDMA and adderall taken separately within a lifestyle. I do believe that i have some form of ADD in which adderall gives me the amazing clarity that feels like the missing piece of the puzzle in which I can manage slow controlled thought without the speedy feeling that some people say they experience. I also have grown fond of MDMA :p i'm a BC bass head so naturally it will come up here a there lol. I do not use adderall within a few days before or after since I learned that lesson HARD once a day or two after a show in which i had to prepare for an exam. I would only naturally think that these in combination have some exaggerated drain on your serotonin receptors because of them being somewhat similar and I think that it is likely that your brain somewhat associates them as similar substances and responses in a somewhat similar fashion, especially over time. As is, I only take adderall XR about every week or two (sometimes more here and there) because I have become somewhat paranoid about it. You only notice once its gone and after that scare I fully respect how bad the repercussions would be. Thanks for any feedback, I do ask though that we keep the responses more professional with somewhat of an educated background in which can be really trusted rather than someones personal experience. As much as we think we can gauge this based on our own bodies responses I don't believe it to be accurate in terms of something like this that can only really be managed over the course of several years. Thanks!!!

people have been taking adderal and MDMA for years. is it worse for your brain?...you betchyah. adderal and MDMA have a cross tolerance as well....but you don't seem to abuse adderal at this point, if you are being truthfull about your dosing, so I doubt you will notice any ill effects from the combo as log as you are using at resopnsible levels.

We've had a long term discussion on this topic, I'll put this in the MEGA thread for you :)

Dextroamphetamine before MDMA

So, I am getting pumped for a rave/festival that I have been planning for months. I am only going for one day, but there will be performances for 12 hours. My favorite sets and DJs are playing towards the end of the day. Shit starts around noon, and ends around midnight.

I always enjoy the beginning of the day, and experiencing new talent, but I want to save my MDMA for around 7pm when the first DJ that I recognize will start spinning followed by several more favorites.

I was thinking about smoking some weed and taking some dextroamphetamine (Vyvanse) from around noon until 5pm, so I still have loads of dancing energy. I was then thinking about stopping the dex at least 2 hours before ingesting 100mg of MDMA crystals, and probably redosing on MDMA (only) at least once more, maybe around 9pm.

I know that mixing amphetamines and MDMA is more neurotoxic than MDMA alone. Does taking the dextroamphetamine before MDMA reduce this neurotoxicity? Do amphetamines and MDMA have cross tolerances? Am I setting myself up to not roll as hard by taking 30mg dextroamphetamine x 3 or 4 times for 5 hours prior to rolling for 5 hours?

Is it just as dangerous since the amphetamines are in my body, even if the effects are worn off by the time I take my MDMA.

Also, I do have enough MDMA to just take all day, but I think that this wouldn't work the way I want it, since I want to roll the hardest between 7pm and 11pm, and IME I roll the hardest from the first hour to the 4th hour after ingesting MDMA.

Has anyone tried what I am suggesting? Any advice is welcome. After reading this whole post, I might just smoke weed for 5 hours before rolling :)

What's your guys take on taking speed BEFORE mdma. Also, just to re-iterate, I am talking dextroAMPHETAMINE, not methamphetamine. My MDMA is tested as the legit shit, both with the EZ test, and a gineau pig friend, who assured me that it's the truth!:)

Vyvanse is not dextroamphetamine, it is a pro-drug that must be metabolized orally to be active. It was designed to be "abuse-proof", I certainly would NEVER take it with MDMA.

plain amphetamine is one thing, but vyvanse is a tweaky, twitchy drug. Just gross. It would ruin the roll IMO

Vyvanse is not dextroamphetamine, it is a pro-drug that must be metabolized orally to be active. It was designed to be "abuse-proof", I certainly would NEVER take it with MDMA.

plain amphetamine is one thing, but vyvanse is a tweaky, twitchy drug. Just gross. It would ruin the roll IMO

vyvanse is dextroamp bound to a lysine molecule that comes off when consumed. it's not really more tweaky or twitchy than dextroamp in any way... less twitchy than Adderall. it takes longer to peak though so it would need to be taken about 1.5 hours before the MDMA to peak on both at the same time. personally I enjoy vyvanse..

I pretty much decided to leave the Vyvanse out of the equation. I was also thinking of candyflipping, but I don't have that much acid left in my reserves, and that is personally my favorite substance, so I'd rather save it for another time. While I love to candyflip, I also really appreciate dedicating my MDMA experiences to only MDMA and appreciating it in all it's beauty for what it has to offer by itself.

I used to be a much bigger fan of ecstasy press pills that had speed or some kind of exotic chem mixed into it like PCP, 2CX, Ketamine. Nowadays, I feel that I get so much more of a rewarding experience just sticking to MDMA plain and simple. The only thing that I would mix with it would be MDA, and Ketamine but only as a way to "bring the roll back" once I start to come down.

vyvanse is dextroamp bound to a lysine molecule that comes off when consumed. it's not really more tweaky or twitchy than dextroamp in any way... less twitchy than Adderall. it takes longer to peak though so it would need to be taken about 1.5 hours before the MDMA to peak on both at the same time. personally I enjoy vyvanse..

I've taken quite a bit of the drug, it's most certainly not something I would want with my MDMA. Alone it's not so bad, but I couldn't imagine it really enhancing the roll enough to make the extra side effects worth it.

I couldn't find a thread on this topic focused on side effects.
I am regretting it, but I recently asked my doc to go on vyvanse instead of dex (theres a reason).

I went from 50mg dex a day to 140mg vyvanse a day,
Today's my first day on it and I have experenced much worse anxiety and jitteriness on Vyvanse.
Has anyone else had simmilar expierences?

Seems like you made the right choice though Diesel, only thing I could think of is maybe find some 2C-B or something in place of the acid. Pure MDMA by itself can be much more of a therapeutic experience, though

^ lol vyvanse = dextroamphetamine. If one goes from one amp to another obviously the second won't be nearly as euphoric as the first