⫸STICKY⫷ "I never got my activation email" thread

hello, I used gmail in the beginning and now use icloud mail, but I did not find any activation mail in any inbox, junk mail box or spam folders.....
could you please help to check and reply? thanks!

I also have not received an activation email. I have clicked the resend link numerous times and no luck. (I checked spam and junk)

please check your private messages and get back to me.

alasdair

I'm still waiting on mine also. This is the only section I can post in

I received the email "New Private Message at Bluelight" but not an activation email.

I'm confused - you have 1 post...you couldn't post if you hadn't activated your account. And looking at your account, being a Greenlighter, you are good to go so it must have come.

For anyone else facing a similar problem, I'll point them back to the Original Post of this thread with a link to have activation resent to you. And, I'll remind folks to check the email doesn't get diverted to a SPAM folder.

I'm confused as well lol. It wasn't until I switched my settings to show myself as online that it said I was able to post on other forums... yet I never received the activation email.

We are currently getting several emails from members who registered with a Yahoo email address complaining they didn't get the activation email. It is a short term issue we have with their email servers and we're working to resolve.

In the meantime, send an email to [email protected] and we'll manually activate your account (assuming the email address you send from matches the account).