⫸STICKY⫷ "I never got my activation email" thread

Hello there! I have registered but haven't received an email activation link even after inputting my email manually. If I could please receive one as it's been a whole day now! Thank you

I have asked to resend multiple times. It is not in any of the possible email folders including spam. I don't know what to do

if you are not receiving your activation link fro some reason, ask for it to be resent once. if you still don't get it, asking 5 more times isn't really going to make much difference.

in that case, send email to [email protected] from the email you used to register and ask to be manually activated.

alasdair

please read the post immediately above your post and do that.

alasdair

Hello there, Bluelight crew :) I have been "lurking" this site for two months at least, and I love it. Absolutely fascinating, very well-structured, and already my first source for any and all Q&A. Just registered an account maybe 15 mins (?) ago, still have not received activation e-mail (I check/clear my Junk folder as regularly as my Inbox), tried the Re-Send Activation link several times. I know that y'all have certain safeguards in place to limit access from those who would not contribute to the community, and THANK YOU for that! If anyone could just take a minute to help, this stemmed from an issue when I tried to use the search engine for the first time, seeking all threads related to Topamax and non-Rx experiences, and it will not let me use the search engines at all unless my account is activated.

Thanks so much for the help, look forward to hearing back and excited to get to know this community on a deeper level. You guys are simply awesome.

Well, crap. Posted and then immediately saw the reference to the admin email and manual activation. And I was trying so hard NOT to be redundant, lol

Hi!

Can you please help me? I've signed up to Bluelight almost 1 1/2 hours ago. I never got my activation email. I even found the "Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers" - thread, and tried to get the email resent several times. I've checked my spam folder.
I just want to get this sorted, and go to bed.

What can I do? In my desperation, I even sent an email to the "admin" email address.

Kind regards,
Mude

you're already activated. you can post anywhere but the lounge and blogs for now.

welcome to bluelight.

alasdair

Thanks! :)
just one more question:
When I log in, and navigate around the page, often I'll click a link to a forum post (just as an example), then it'll say something along the lines of "You don't have permission to access this age". And I'll have one type in my login details again, in order to log in.
Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks for the fast reply btw!

do you have cookies enabled in your browser? if not, you won't be able to stay logged in.

also, check "remember me" when logging in.

alasdair

I have tryes makin mutiple accounts. Checked every last corner of me email and of coarse the spam and junk. Nothing from you guys as far as a activation code. Very very anoyying. Please give me some help on this one. Ive been visiting this site for 8 years and just now decided to make a account. [email protected] or [email protected]

your account (Stimulant2020) is already activated. what's the problem?

alasdair

I've tried my best to pick through all the posts in this thread but have yet to find a answer as to why a single person isn't receiving there activation pin, and how to resend it. Because the link in the beginning doesn't work for some of us.. (Granted it is 5 years old, I think). I REALLY like blue light, but I want past my 50 posts so I can blog my drug blues away.. HELP PLEASE

^often times, the activation email ends up in the spam folder. i fixed the links in the first post, thanks for pointing that out :)

I've tried my best to pick through all the posts in this thread but have yet to find a answer as to why a single person isn't receiving there activation pin, and how to resend it. Because the link in the beginning doesn't work for some of us.. (Granted it is 5 years old, I think). I REALLY like blue light, but I want past my 50 posts so I can blog my drug blues away.. HELP PLEASE

you are already activated. what makes you think you're not?

alasdair