• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Liquid methadone

Ime its usually 1mg per 1ml. So 10ml is 10mg. However there are diferent preparations with high concentrations of methadone per ml so without a label it a bit too risky really. either dont take it or just have one ml and wait a couple of hours, you should be able to make a judgement by then.
Also some private pharmacies compound their own methdone in various strengths, making it even more dangerous without a label.

Not sure where your getting units from.lol its simple really, in most bottles ive seen its 1mg of methadone per 1ml of liquid. So 10mg of methadone will be 10ml of liquid but thats not a solid rule, you need the label to be sure. If your preparing for injection then id advise against using the standard oral liquid methadone. Some of the ingredients arent suitable for that purpose.

my seringe says 10 20 30 and so on up to 100, and i have the liquid at 40 on the seringe, how many mgs does that equal?

^ Woah, hold on! You CANNOT IV liquid methadone.
And even if you could, I don't know that you would want to..

no plans on shooting it guys, i could only get liquid instead of pill form, i plan on using the seringe to measure it and swallow it.

Phew.. okay. Well, what's your experience with opiates and what's your tolerance?

I'm on MMT currently. I had had a pretty big tolerance to pills, I used to take 400mg morphine and 320mg oxycodone when I was chasing a high. I quit cold turkey and then relapsed on heroin three months later and by the time I went on methadone I was doing 3g a day just to be well. The first day I started on 40mg of liquid methadone and while I didn't feel awesome and later went up quite a bit, I didn't get any WDs.

I have a very high tolerance to opiates, i can do 100 mg of oxy 2 times a day easily, i just wanted to know exactly how much liquid methadone im doing.

I see what you mean now.lol an oral syringe would be better as it gives measurements in mls. What your describing sounds like n international unit, it seems 10 units equals 1ml of liquid (at least according to wiki.lol). Feel alot better now I know your not shooting it.lol

again though an oral syringe would be better to measure it with. Even one of those spoons you get with calpol would be ok as it measures 5ml at a time.

^We don't know the concentration so no, that's definitely not what they're saying. Unless you know the concentration of the methadone you have, there's really no way of knowing. Even if we sit here all day guessing.

Though if it was super concentrated I'm sure they would have charged you more. Just my 2 cents.

Start at 5ml and titrate from there. And remember, methadone lasts upwards of 24 hrs. There's not much euphoria, just a warm, sedation and it's really nothing like oxycodone so don't assume it is. And be patient, wait 30 min between doses and when you start to feel it slow down even more.

No, in an insulin syringe 10 units equals one ml and in most methdone preparations 1ml is 1mg so on that scale 100 units equals 10mg. However like I said cant be sure because I cnt see the syringe your using. Havent you got anyway of measuring in straight mls

well thanx for trying guys i guess ill go 10units until every 30 minutes til i feel decent

how about you do a search for a photo of the syringe so we can tell you what "unit" it measures.

Ime its usually 1mg per 1ml. So 10ml is 10mg. However there are diferent preparations with high concentrations of methadone per ml so without a label it a bit too risky really. either dont take it or just have one ml and wait a couple of hours, you should be able to make a judgement by then.
Also some private pharmacies compound their own methdone in various strengths, making it even more dangerous without a label.

My methadone clinic it was like 10mg per like 1 mL. Like 90 mg's was maybe 2 1/2 insulin 100unit syringes filled. Not an exact measurement, but good estimate on my end. Stop being so hostile Obiez, fuck, not everyone uses IV or is a diabetic.