• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Rti-336

Just tested with mandelin.
kx5TjSi.jpg

Mu3gWxg.png

Only 1 test, but it's looking good so far. Definitely not coke,ritalin, 2c-x's which are the main other candidates for this reaction.

Effects are more like molly.

On a side note. My ethylone bubbled, and turned dark green/black. Not sure whats up there.

Last edited:
Referring to the ethylone? Don't think so. Everything on my end was new/sterile. That ceramic lid the rti is on was just out of the plastic as well. Dropped and cracked it opening.

Thats a bit strange. If memory serves, methylone tests yellow and amps test dark green.
At a guess id say that you actually have a amp derivitive.
Or, maybe ethylone contaminated with something from the MDMA class, as they test purple. The yellow and purple together could give you the dark green/black colouring.
Worst case is it being PMA as it can test dark green.
Have you tried the substance yet? Or do you have the equipment to do a MP test?

I was thinking amps as well due to the darkness, but if anything it's just trace contamination. The effects are spot on according to every report i've seen. It was 1 5g crystal so i'd assume it's relatively pure. Leaning more towards the tan/brown variety, but still light enough to say off-white.
Has the usual MDxx comeup. Increased emotion, and such yet minor to near no stimulation. Almost stoning, like it should be. Not much of a club thing. Great for chilling with a few people, and smoking.

Do you mean a multi panel drug screen? I could get one, but i'd need to find a buddy to take it.

Back on topic, the RTI was similar to what everyone that had "legit" said. Very MDMAish. Almost underwhelming at 250mg although previous speed without waiting a while probably dumbed it down a lot. It was still thoroughly enjoyable once accepted that it wasn't going to go full blast.

^
No, lol I meant a melting point test. It would indicate trace contamination and narrow the field down regarding substances it could be. Though I suppose so long as it not PMA its not too bad! (had a terrible experience with e's containing PMA).

Almost stoning, like it should be.

Like it should be? super-high potency DARIs (particularly those highly selective) certainly shouldn't feel like entactogens effective in the hundreds of milligrams.

ebola

Like it should be?
That was a bit off-topic, and referring to ethylone.

The RTI seems to have subtler effects, and a longer duration even with it having ~15-30x higher affinity. It is not near "stoning" though. If you read up on the lit there are quite a few of these that are behaving different with in vivo use than how they were predicted.

Last edited: