• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Rti-336

As far as I know every single one of the RTI series were meant to be Amazing, and all turned out to be utter shit.

Don't waste your money.

Well I'm thinking I'll be able to tell if it smells like a cathinone. Maybe not.
Maybe I'll find some money to send to ED

Tried this one. I have no idea if it is in fact RTI-336, but to me it felt a whole lot like 3-MMC, only less potent (I could get off on 100mg of 3-MMC whereas this really does need to be at least around 200 for it to rock). It is also really trippy stuff, and doesn't feel anything like cocaine.

It wasn't bad though, so that's all I'm gonna say.

I still have 8 or 10 grams done it a few times. 250ish mg seems to be the sweet spot. Doesn't feel like a cath. at all. Feels much more like an mdma analog and doesn't remind me of coke at all. Even slighly tripppy, but a hell of a good time. I will offfer some up for the testing if someone can do it or foot the bill.

Hesitant to try it now as I don't feel like having it be "trippy"
I wish it wasn't $150 for ED.

wiki said:
RTI-336, (LS-193,309, (-)-2β-(3-(4-methylphenyl)isoxazol-5-yl)-3β-(4-chlorophenyl)tropane) is a phenyltropane derivative which acts as a potent and selective dopamine reuptake inhibitor and stimulant drug. It binds to the dopamine transporter with around 20x the affinity of cocaine,[1] however it produces relatively mild stimulant effects, with a slow onset and long duration of action.[2] These characteristics make it a potential candidate for treatment of cocaine addiction, as a possible substitute drug analogous to how methadone is used for treating heroin abuse.[3][4] RTI-336 fully substitutes for cocaine in addicted monkeys and supports self-administration

What is being sold, is not RTI-336, I guarantee it.

The real deal is out there. It can look a bit like a a blueish greenish coolaid. I've found my sweet spot is about 300mg very much a bit a trippy roll.

Just got mine and it looks exactly like that. A sort of slightly greenish powder.
Smells unlike anything I've smelled before, doesn't smell bad though.
Marquis produced orange reaction with a few darker red specs.
I think I'm actually going to bite the bullet and spend the money sending it to ED

I also was not in the market for a "trippy" roll
There's 6-APB for that

just found this cnt put the bit with make of part pill in sourcing :)

On the back of the pack they say they contain (-)-2β-(3-(4-Methylphenyl)isoxazol-5-yl)-3β-(4-chlorophenyl)tropane. A quick google search on this tells me: RTI-336, is a phenyltropane derivative which acts as a potent and selective dopamine reuptake inhibitor and stimulant drug. It binds to the dopamine transporter with around 20x the affinity of cocaine. Anyway took one about an hour before a festival that was going on in my town. After about 30min i was starting to come up feeling rushes, quite euphoric, smiling a lot, very talkative. After an hour they had fully kicked in, i was rushing loads, very euphoric similar to mdma. i was gurning alot but some chewing gum helped with that. my friends all kept on saying i looked fucked up. colours seemed brighter, and i started to hallucinate a little, just some wobbles and trails. after 3 hours i took the second, and i think it made the first kick in twice as hard! on my way home everything was sliding side to side, my vision was fucked and blurry, and i have never ever felt so good in my life. When i finally got home i lay in bed put on some music and oh my god it was amazing, i was awake all night hallucinating alot now open eye and closed eye visuals but my god it was fun. Im a huge fan of these, and i will definitely be ordering them lots more in the future.

Might have to just go for it although the color and smell are tripping me out.
I just really, really want to send some to ED. It would either confirm the source is legit or expose something bad. Either way, win win.

Anyone wants to chip in some money to send it to ED, pm me.

It should not feel similiar to MDMA and the dosage should be less than your usual coke dose. This is not what it's marketed as, I guarantee it.

These trip reports further support the point made by sekio and others.

Whatever is being sold as "RTI-336" is not real. I strongly encourage everybody reading this thread to avoid purchasing RTI-336. You're probably getting a random mixture of MDPV, caffeine and other random drugs. Do not consume RTI-336.

There were GC/MS reports of 6-APB done by independent testers...none have been done to RTI-336/"RTI-336". Did you not read what happened to RTI-31?

So you're saying your vendor went out, acquired a cocaine biosynthesis product (read: acquired cocaine) and decided it would actually make more sense to use that to synth an unknown designer drug? I find that hard to believe. Is your vendor in the business of making money? Because if so, they're not selling you RTI-336. Show me independent GC/MS testing (ectasydata.org would also work....) and then I'll take the disclaimer off no questions asked.

Last edited:
On average, the potencies of the two RTI compounds were not different than that of cocaine.
Yeah, and cocaine does not substitute for MDMA. Nor does cocaine need a 200mg effective dose. An effective dose of cocaine (assuming good BA) is 10-30mg...

I have researched these compounds before, i helped a colleague scour the literature or phenyltropane derivatives. If I were a betting man i would put several thousand dollars of my own money on RTI-336 being just like every other "RTI compound" - fake as FUCK. These compounds are DEA-license, university lab materials. Not Chinese bulk synthesis targets.

Again, these compounds need cocaine as a precursor. You cannot make them synthetically in any good yield from random shelf chemicals.

It doesn't acts like a pure stimulant drug

But, it should. These compounds are dopamine-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors, with additional affinity for SERT. They are colloquially known as "triple reuptake inhibitors" Unlike MDMA or the cathinones the tropanes should not cause "rolling" feelings, nor should they substitute for MDMA. Pharmacologically speaking the tropanes work the same way as Ritalin.
If you take too much Ritalin do you feel like you took MDMA? No, I don't think so. You just get tweaked out.

Don't be a prick. Just because you boiught some material that has activity, does not mean you have authentic stuff.

until someone can provide an AUTHENTIC NMR or GC/MS report,it is very safe to assume that vendors are selling some sort of cathinone or other mixture of random shit as RTI-336. Just like the previous RTI compounds, nopaine, synthacaine etc. Unless you are comfortable ingesting a totally unknown blend of drugs (which you seem very happy doing), I would spend my money elsewhere. the trip reports thus far described sound like methylone or mephedrone to me, not a NDRI.

RushtheFunk said:
Whatever this greenish powder being sold as RTI-336 is it is very enjoyable with less side effects than 6-apb and has visuals. I will continue to enjoy this.

So you would take a compound of unknown identity, as long as it feels good? That sounds pretty dangerous. Also, the fact that the powder is greenish is somewhat worrying, as this can indicate contamination a few different metal-containing compounds.

"[sic] transporter with around 20x the affinity of cocaine,[1] however it produces relatively mild stimulant effects, with a slow onset and long duration of action"

I don't think that this can explain the effects described in the trip reports detailed in this thread. RTI-336 is quite selective for dopamine, which doesn't explain the similarities to MDMA and 3mmc that people cite. Unless the compound had significant affinity for serotonin, we wouldn't expect these types of effects. Thus, in the absence of additional data, it is more likely that other compounds are being sold as RTI-336.

ebola

I love how they are just fighting the moderators so hard to support their fun "trippy" roll, which is definately not a reaction from a pure dopamine releaser.

has an effect on dopamine and serotonin

coca type triple reuptake inhibitors inhibit the reuptake of dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin. that doesn't make them the same as serotonoin agonists (LSD/2C/DOB) or serotonin releasers (MDMA, methylone) though. A better comparison would be Ritalin plus a SSRI.

In addition anhydroecgonine methyl ester was obtained from 2-carbomethoxy-3-tropinone

Which is prepared from cocaine, if you want the right isomer... it's just a ketone version of ecgonidine.

2-carbomethoxy-3-tropinone is the ketone version of ecgonidine

That's what I said.

2JwvyMb.png

I'm not going to argue the point any more, believe what you want to believe.

If you really want to believe that there are commercially availiable precursors a chemist could just order without restrictions and make cocaine/analogues, go right ahead. (Had you read that paper, they are synthesizing PLUS cocaine, not the naturally occuring MINUS isomer. And just because a paper from 1956 says something is "commercially availiable" does not mean it's still availiable today, nor in useful quantities.) Cocaine and the RTI compounds have 4 stereocentres, at least, anyway. "Commercially availiable" 3-CM-tropinone would be racemic - only 1/4 would be the desired material, the remaining 3/4 would yield bullshit inactives. Chirality is very important in the tropane alkaloids.

Were 3-CM-tropinone actually availiable, it would be possible to make cocaine in 2 steps. Why would you not just do that? Or, make the much more potent RTI-31? It just does not add up.

Doses do not scale linearly between mice and humans. Mice generally need a much higher dose because their metabolism runs faster than a human's.

Enjoy your random cathinones. My point remains that until someone can prove without a doubt that this mterial is authentic, you are taking a humongous risk by jumping straight to bioassay and just assuming your shit is pure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah even though I started the thread I really think everyone should stay away from this shit.

The whole RC scene has gone to absolute shit nowadays anyway. Wonder if it will ever make a return.

If its not rti-336 I would sure love to know what it is. Very experienced with a wide range of RCs and this doesn't feel like a cath at all. Its a pretty different experience then most other stuff. We've taken to mixing it with a tad of m1 and 25b, and that just takes it to whole new level.

^Seriously? I dont mean to be a dick, but mixing shit when you dont even know what it is has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Not to mention, the NBOMe series arent the safest drugs to begin with. You are asking for trouble. I got serotonin syndrome from 25I and MDMA. God knows wtf this "RTI" shit is. If you value your health in the slightest, I urge you to take a long hard look at the risks you're taking, and the seriousness of the potential outcome of your carelessness.

Also, I think it's real sad that people throw their money at shady ass vendors but wont cough up the dough to send their shit in to ED to find out what the fuck they're putting in their body. The people doing this shit dont even care what it is as long as they're getting fucked up. This is how people die.

Last edited:
If its not rti-336 I would sure love to know what it is. Very experienced with a wide range of RCs and this doesn't feel like a cath at all. Its a pretty different experience then most other stuff.

I think I'll only speculate after I see at *least* a Marquis / Mecke / Simons. I do have some "speculations" but my thoughts are pretty useless since people aren't willing to spend $25 for a simple Marquis.

Reminds me of when the 1st reports on 6-APB came out and all the skeptics were saying the same thing untill the use became wide spread enough that they no longer had reason for their skepticism.

But I still get all 6-APB tested. Some shady ass vendors have sold things like methylone as "6-APB". Some vendors do indeed sell genuine APB, and it's nice to have the GC/MS proof that lets you know you have the real deal.