• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Rti-336

frontbluntt

Bluelighter
(-)-2β-(3-(4-Methylphenyl)isoxazol-5-yl)-3β-(4-chlorophenyl)tropane HCL

I've heard amazing things about this, such as that it's the best thing since the cathinone ban and even possibly better than those chemicals.
Anyone have any information?

Moderator Edit - in the interest of harm reduction:

The indications are that RTI-336 is following the same pattern that all the other "RTI" drugs follow. That is, vendors are mixing random drugs together and selling it as RTI-336. RTI-336's precursor drug is cocaine itself, and since cocaine is extremely expensive and always of questionable purity it makes absolutely zero sense for a vendor to purchase cocaine and then use it to synth RTI-336. Reports indicate that "RTI-336" could be anything, usually a mix of cathinones, caffeine, MDPV and a numbing agent..but could be anything. In the interest of harm reduction I strongly encourage anybody considering using and/or purchasing RTI-336 to think twice. Taking unknown drugs is an extremely dangerous practice.

"best thing since the cathinone ban and even possibly better than those chemicals."
heard that one before.

this is going to be fake like every other rti compound purportedly sold. previously it happened with rti-31 and a few others.
all of these require ecognine to be manufactured, which is a cocaine biosynthesis product and not easily synthesized.
just not going to happen on commercial scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard amazing things about this, such as that it's the best thing since the cathinone ban and even possibly better than those chemicals. Anyone have any information?

The thing I haven't heard yet is a single GC/MS/NMR or even reagent test on this one. I'm slightly suspicious that a drug that is being seriously researched for cocaine addiction treatment is "amazing/better" than the cathinones, also, the few reports don't seem to jive with the "slow onset, long duration" and "mild stimulant effects" in the Wiki.

I've also read some raving reviews of this one. Was going to try it myself the other day but it's a bit expensive.

Did I understand the wiki entry right when it said its been tested on monkeys? But no tests in humans at the present. If so then its a bit too new for my taste, ill let others test the water first I think.lol

Some on the way, would like some more info though

no one has any experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
It IS expensive, but I really only fuck with RCs for the novelty of them; otherwise, drugs are boring if you know them too well. Plus, I eat hype for breakfast.

The dosing and bioavailability data on this are rare to find; I wonder if someone here has some insight as to some of these values, or at least an impression of them based on the analagous statistics available to the tropane/RTI/WIN series. Wikipedia says "20x more potent than cocaine" but somehow that doesn't add up with subjective reports of an active dose of this being somewhere between 150-300 mg.

"best thing since the cathinone ban and even possibly better than those chemicals."
heard that one before.

this is going to be fake like every other rti compound purportedly sold. previously it happened with rti-31 and a few others.
all of these require ecognine to be manufactured, which is a cocaine biosynthesis product and not easily synthesized.
just not going to happen on commercial scale.

this is going to be fake like every other rti compound purportedly sold.

My best guess too. For instance, an ED tested dichloropane (RTI-111) ended up being the freshly-illegal-at-the-time MDPV and caffeine, with lidocaine thrown in for that numbing feeling.

I have a suspicion about what could be in some of this, but it appears nobody who has bought this has even fathomed a reagent test, so I can't figure out whether my suspicion is right or wrong.

The real deal is out there. It can look a bit like a a blueish greenish coolaid. I've found my sweet spot is about 300mg very much a bit a trippy roll.

What I've read is doses of around 200mg effects up to 6 hours
I also someone post a marquis test that was yellow with black spots

The real deal is out there. It can look a bit like a a blueish greenish coolaid. I've found my sweet spot is about 300mg very much a bit a trippy roll.

So you have done this chemical? I really want a trip report, even though I mostly believe sekio

The RTI-series compounds should be active at much lower doses than the hundreds of milligrams.

^^hahah, yeah. And this other guy keeps private messaging me with sources for online rc vendors. Wierd shit bro.

Should be trying it Friday, source is recommending 200mgs.
I'll marquis test as well

Have fun with your random cathinone/caffeine blends.
Until someone gets a NMR or MS done, avoid like the black plague. This is just another bullshit NRG-xxx compound for all anyone cares.

A Marquis test is of little to no use; there are no literature reports of this compound ever having been tested.

This compound, were it really RTI, should be active at 1/10 that dose, as that series is generally more potent by weight than cocaine. (30~80mg ideal dose assuming 100% BA)

Last edited:
I'm not a fucking vendor just a hopeful soul who had a love affair with cathinones
its not you its the guy with the name......you know......if you cannot tell then whatever. I am not outing anyone I just do not understand why people cannot be a little less obvious....that's all I will say