• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Not anymore. They stock etiz but refuse to ship to the US and any other country with similar analog laws.

Some of them are getting rid of their etiz stock as well and discontinuing selling it. I wonder why, is Canadian customs seizing orders too?

damn the overlords must have developed an intense hatred of etizolam...seems the world is coming down on it, everyone is closing up shop..its such a shame too as i see it as a rather benign, safe drug when in the right hands..xanax just doesnt work the same...

im definitely cautious about powdered etiz although if i could get a usa source id be in...i have no idea about bit coins though lol..

I agree, I cannot take xanax twice a week and be fine like I can with etizolam. Much easier to control IME.

The 'rattling' of packages, in my experience, happens only with one brand of etizolam - the Indian Intas ETILAAM, which uses a standard fully aluminium blister for tablets too small to fit snugly. They are also not exactly the best brand I know of.
Etizolam is quite an expensive diazepine - it is approximately eight times more expensive than the same company's diazepam (here I refer to my favoured brand, also from India, Consort ETIZEST, pink, caplet-shaped pills of 1mg which do not rattle at all. Available only in boxes of 50, 5 x 10 tabs.) The most prescribed brands in Europe, Pasaden and Depas, the first named by Bayer, are surprisingly not, IMO, as good as the two best Indian brands, Etilaam and Etizest.
I gather from this discussion that although etizolam is not actually scheduled or even mentioned in the US CSA, the 'analog' act effectively makes it illegal to import, possess or supply. Chemically, I can't actually see what exactly it is an ANALOG (in the dictionary sense) of. It has considerable differences from any other Rx thienodiazepine I know of which IS included in the CSA. Too much to go into in detail here.
In practice though, I have heard of many large shipments from Europe and India which have been opened by US Customs and yet allowed to continue to delivery.
If I may give my opinion based on the BZDs and THDs I am also familiar with in the course of my nearly forty year treatments for severe and chronic GAD and thanatophobic panic disorder, I would say that the closest commonly seen anxiolytics which give the most similar effect, are alprazolam and triazolam (which I have used from time to time not as a sleep induction agent as intended but as an anxiolytic, in dosage of 250-500mcg four times daily - a most effective use for triazolam indeed). Its sedation profile is rather less than either of the triazoloBZDs mentioned but its anxiolytic efficacy is at least equivalent. 1mg etizolam seems to give the equianxiolytic effect as around 750mcg alprazolam.
It does NOT, however, seem to be the best agent for treatment of the thanatophobic aspect of my condition, and I require LYSANXIA 80mg prn or LEXOTAN 32-48mg prn (I know, a very large range, but compare with the range of dosages required by individual patients using hydromorphone HCl for pain - some gain the same analgesia from a single 2.6mg capsule as I do from 13mg, ie FIVE x 2.6mg Palladone IR capsules, high dosage IR Hydromorph being unavailable here in the UK, Palladone SR being preferred but with very few exceptions in Palliative care only). The advantages of using Etizest with adjunctive Lysanxia or Lexotan are the relative lack of sedation or any deleterious effect on cognitive functions. I will never understand why the UK NHS tends to prescribe quite small dosages of diazepam as first line treatment, insufficient to control my problems and heavily over sedating even at lower dosages.
I am currently involved in a study of two drugs which our company believes should be available on the NHS, etizolam and flubromazepam, which displays many of the usual characteristics of fluorinated classical BZDs like fludiazepam! flunitrazepam and flutoprazepam! but with less sedation and a far longer duration of action allowing for an average dosage of 4mg bd and in severe cases, 8mg bd. Next day effect disappears after around four or five days' treatment with flubromazepam.
But to return to etizolam, as in so many countries, I believe that it should be prescribed in preference to most of the currently ost 'popular' benzos. It is particularly well prescribed in Italy and Austria, where doctors have been convinced of its usefulness for many years now. Unfortunately because of the relatively high cost, few Indians are regularly prescribed etizolam and, as in. The UK, diazepam remains the anxiolytic of choice in most cases.
There should be an organised campaign in the USA to have etizolam with all its benefits over things like lorazepam and alprazolam approved by the FDA for prescription. It IS that good and effective.

I got my package from overseas in, although the vendor I use has no tracking and is totally random with their shipping times.

For those of you who had a package seized, could you say maybe if it was powder or tablets? I'm actually amazed how many boxes of the pills go through customs with no problems, they rattle so much, although I'm sure the mail distribution facility is anything but quiet anyway.

Etizolam powder is potent and should only ever be bought by those with experience and the necessary hardware to tablet it using the wet granulation method.
The Same would apply to flubromazepam.
The 'rattling' issue is covered in my post above ☝

^ lol..
God bless you.
I know you didn't sneeze, but you will someday and now i have it covered.

WTF has this thread turned into?!?! jesus fucking christ im outtie.

-HOOD

^^^what are you talking about, we are talking about etizolam, i dont think the topic has strayed..

I just wanted to add my experience with etizolam. I know it has some advantages over some of the particularly potent and short-acting short half-life benzos like alprazolam in particular. But I would say that this substance is in no way completely safe or benign. For me, I live in India and can easily get Etilaam over the counter. I find my tolerance builds incredibly quickly to the effects, contrary to some opinions that tolerance builds more slowly to etizolam. I end up necking a hell of lot, but at times, which has not happened with any other benzo, I have complete black-outs and it leaves significant holes in my memory. For example, even with moderate use, I often cannot remember what happened while I was on it. I stayed at the same hotel in Delhi three times and each time it was like visiting it for the first time because I had been using, not too excessively, etizolam. So I can confidently say, at least for me, it has produced severe, but hopefully temporary, cognitive impairment. I think one of the riskiest things with etizolam is it appears to produce relatively different effects for different people and is therefore quite unpredictable. FYI it is prescribed relatively infrequently in India and is not seen as a particular effective treatment for anxiety or related disorders. One thing I would say is that withdrawals seem to easier than with a lot of benzos, so that is definitely a plus. But being a short acting thieno with a short half life, if abused for a long period of time I can speculate that withdrawals may be particularly tough to deal with. This seems to be confirmed by some who have developed serious physical addictions to it. So all I am saying is don't assume this is a safe drug. It isn't it. Enjoy it responsibly and it will treat you well. Abuse it and it will screw you over like all other benzo type drugs. Hope this doesn't sound preachy, just thoughts from my own often excessive use of it.

^ lol..
God bless you.
I know you didn't sneeze, but you will someday and now i have it covered.

WTF has this thread turned into?!?! jesus fucking christ im outtie.

-HOOD

Right? This thread shifted from actually talking about etizolam as a drug to the drought and shipment issues 8). *yawn*

Right? This thread shifted from actually talking about etizolam as a drug to the drought and shipment issues 8). *yawn*

i just received 80 intas............its not the end of the world.. just more llookingand you may change overnight anymore

Tapering is a bitch .. dropped down from 5mg quick but stepping down 0.5mg every week or two has given me bad w/d symptoms in the afternoon. Ironically now.shit is going bad in my.life, my nerves are shot and I could use some actual anxiety relief but instead Just have to suffer through the day feeling sick.
Hope this ends soon cos.I have too much going on to deal.with this.shit.

Not as bad as psych med withdrawls I will.say. I can feel the sky cracking coming off etizolam, but off Lamotrigine & Risperidone the sky is shattered by a.hammer and raining down on me in 1000 pieces.

Gotta get off the etizolam in time to deal with my insurance ending at the end of the year and instantly running out of meds.

hooray addiction.

Ain't that the truth. Why can't we have a gaba drug that's not addictive. That would be so nice.
There is such a monster.
It is called gamma butyric acid! Available in health stores and all.
Just think about the pharmacological aspect - and if you were thinking of using gabapentin or pregabalin, don't because they DO have WD syndrome, unlike the GABA itself which merely satisfies the relevant a and b receptors though it certainly does not help as much with benzodiazepines, for which I do recommend the long half life switchover and taper, though poster above ☝ is obviously not familiar with the L/2 of lorazepam,which is SHORT. Medazepam and prazepam are preferable to diazepam, as is nordazepam (desmethyldiazepam, common active metabolite to all three) since they are FAR less sedating and allow for a 'normal' life, which diazepam certainly does NOT, being over sedating even at doses too low to equate and therefore help. Medazepam (Rudotel is best, Nobrium and Ansilan decent enough but avoid LaborMed Pharma generic and the Sandoz just seem as weak) is my taper of choice by a long way, being the least sedating of all the BZDs in that class which share two METABOLITES and all have the same effective half life.
And nobody seems to have mentioned that the maximum recommended dosage of etizolam is 2mg daily.

Lorazepam was going to be pulled from the market as long ago as the early 1980s because people even on low clinical dosage of 1mg tds were experiencing dreadful withdrawal symptoms, esp the elderly, after as little as a month's use. This was even before generics, when Wyeth Ativan was the only brand available, as today in both 1mg and 2.5mg strengths. In India they use the non-standard 2mg, some 25% weaker than the regular Western tablets. Oddly, the Intas brand, LOPEZ, is next best to the top selling brand, Cipla LARPOSE. And they fit into their blister packs, unlike Etilaam!

Finally, to today's poster who seems to have moved from Brighton to India, firstly the Consort Etizest brand is much better quality than the tiny Intas Etilaam everybody seems to be talking about; and you certainly would never be able to buy etizolam OTC in any urban pharmacy - perhaps in rural areas where they don't give the proverbial - but it is a Schedule H drug which must only be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner. Read the blister and the Patient Information Leaflet! Source: personal experience.

Last edited:
anyone notice when the price dropped on these the quality did too? i went through 125mgs in 10 days barely any withdrawl..

I gather from this discussion that although etizolam is not actually scheduled or even mentioned in the US CSA, the 'analog' act effectively makes it illegal to import, possess or supply.

False.

Under federal United States law, Etizolam is not currently classified as a controlled substance, as the Federal Analog Act only provides for automatic assumed classification of chemicals "substantially similar" to existing Schedule I or Schedule II drugs, whereas all controlled benzodiazepines under the Controlled Substances Act are classified as Schedule IV. Although Etizolam is currently not controlled, sale for human use remains illegal in the United States. Manufacturers circumvent this regulation via a "not for human use" disclaimer on the product's label, providing a legal loophole as products not intended for human consumption are exempt from FDA approval.

In other news... I just had a cool idea. What if I put the PG/Etiz solution in my vaporizer? I already vape nicotine/PG so what's the difference? I don't need to do this since oral BA is so high, but thought it'd be pretty cool, lol.

Last edited:
In other news... I just had a cool idea. What if I put the PG/Etiz solution in my vaporizer? I already vape nicotine/PG so what's the difference? I don't need to do this since oral BA is so high, but thought it'd be pretty cool, lol.

Then you would be vaping pure pg, while clogging up your vaporizer with Etizolam due to it being unable to evaporate at the temperatures that vaporizers are able to reach :)

Then you would be vaping pure pg, while clogging up your vaporizer with Etizolam due to it being unable to evaporate at the temperatures that vaporizers are able to reach :)

Hah, thanks for clearing that up. I was just sitting here looking at my Etiz/PG solution and then at my vape then back at the Etiz/PG going hmmmmmm :D

No problem, I only know this because I had the exact same idea myself a few months ago.
I did some research and found out that it wasn't even worth trying :)