• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

tricomb

Bluelight Crew
Link to v1

All etizolam related discussion goes here.

REMEMBER OUR STRICT NO SOURCING POLICY. NO PRICE DISCUSSION.

Last edited:
other than shill vendors signing up i dont see what problem there is sourcing legal items for hr¿

thank you tricomb. that last etizolam thread was getting waaaaayyy of track. i can admit, im partially to blame. and so is etizolam. i think theres a phenazepam megathread spliced into it, Lol. thanks for keeping things organized and tidy around here. some of us appreciate. well probably most of us. etizolam is a beautiful thing.

i just want to start this new thread out by addressing some concerns and confusion alot of people had towards this "wonder drug" DO NOT BUT PELLETS OFF RESEARCH SITES. any company that sells pellets, is usually one you dont want to do business with. you want the intas ones.

and for all those crazy hardcore bluelighters who talk about IV'ing this drug, just buy the powder and (of course weigh it) sublingual it. it has almost no taste, and hits you ALOT harder and faster than taking a pill or pellet. 3mg of etizolam is a good recreational dose, its comparable to taking 20mg of valium with 1mg xanax mixed in.

***Etizolam is NOT of equal potency to xanax or klonopin, like most people say, including wikipedia. anyone who knows their way around a pile of drugs can tell you 1mg etizolam = roughly .5mg xanax because they are 2 completely different chemicals with very different mechanisms. xanax (imo) has alot more knockout power, easier to blackout on and be a dickhead, and has a crash (rebound anxiety) after peak plasma levels are reached. its slightly weaker than xanax but ALOT more enjoyable. if you normally take 1mg xanax, you will want 1.5-2mg of etizolam to get you that elated feeling, but its a much clearer drug to think on, compared to xanax. i would say etizolam is like if xanax and valium had a baby****

the only major downside to etizolam is its easy to get mentally addicted to, and if you do gain dependance, its said to be less harsh of a benzo WD than xanax (the worst one i know of), but the fact that etizolam releases seratonin, it can be harder since your going to be dependant on benzo and basically anti-depressants. i dont think its as bad as tramadol wd's (i compare bc its a drug that has opiates and anti-depressant qualities. there is no sourcing allowed, but if you are going to go in search of ordering some, the intas brand are the good ones, they come in a blister pack, like sample drugs come from the dr's office.

i just tried the powder for my 1st time today, and man....i can really dig that stuff. i got 100mg's and it looks TINY so please, if you order powder, use your best judgement, or maybe even adult supervision. a knife with just a light dusting on the end, a few speckles, is enough to feel something. NEVER eyeball powder benzos even if you have a tolerance, and a devil may care attitude. i did a tiny taste and waited 45 minuted and scooped out what had to be another mg or 2 at the most. i did a light scoop and waited 45 minutes and i could feel it strong right away. then 3 hours later, i felt like i did maybe 2.5-3mg's and it was a good buzz, but was fading. so i repeated the technique and it was never overbearing, i was more careful than most. if i take 4-5mgs of etizolam i am stumbling through the house like i took a xanax bar and drank a beer. i didnt get anywhere near that but i was definitely feeling good. i made the mistake of accidentally taking 10mg (after weighing it even) of phenazepam and learned my lesson. even that wasnt really bad. just dont be an idiot and lick your finger and dip out enough to make a snortable bump. i think i ate a few specs to equal about the size of a watch battery on a table. not the height and width, but just a little dot. a dab. be careful no matter how you do your benzos, and a good idea is to write down what time you dose, to prevent from redosing on accident. but this stuff isnt amnesiac at all. it makes xanax look like a pill that will give you alzhemiers just my .02 cents. my advice....stock up before its scheduled.

^Lol thanks. : ) i just find them to be quite nice. i started off paying <price discussion> a piece for pellets that were under 1mg per pill. thats like <price discussion> american, alot for a pill thats weak. the intas blister packs are very good for a fraction of the price and they are consitent. i hear people on here talk about buying etizolam "pellets" in head shops. i tried the pellets, but i didnt stop there. i knew there was something better and more affordable out there, i just had to find it. im glad a good friend told me about the powder, but its gotta be a reputable place to try that. could get phenazepam (since its cheaper) or just some really cut stuff. you cant go wrong with the blister packs tho. im just glad i can order them, ive seen several doctors and none will prescribe even though i clearly have alot of anxiety. i had a klonopin script before, but the doctor thought i was abusing them because i had thc in my urine and i was going through them faster than i was supposed to i guess. phenazepam is really similar to klonopin but its waaay more amnesiac. even more than xanax. its a good chemical, but i ordered a gram last month and gave it 4 or 5 tries. i found it to be active in 2-3mg not the 1mg wiki says. in fact, once i take my break, im looking forwards to taking a good dose (5mg) of phenazepam. only thing is with that stuff, if you take it in the evening, you WILL pass out around the 4-5 hour mark and thats peak plasma time. so im looking forwards to trying it when i wake up next time. too late at night and it makes you crawl into bed. i eyeballed all my doses, disregarding peoples advice, and accidentally took 10mg one time, i didnt do anything stupid like get in my car and race up and down the street. it was VERY sedating and easy to forget you dosed, since it takes 4 hours to really set in. i always write down what time i take something, so i dont accidentally redose. i see no point in redosing drugs with long half lives.

etizolam tho actually redoses very well. until you get tolerant anyways. just dont do like me and go through a full blister pack in a day. its easy to do once you get a niche for the buzz. phenazepam is more stumbly and forgetful, but the worst thing i could see arrising from its amnesiac properties would be something like making food and forgetting about it. i gotta confess, i was making noodles, and i forgot and came back to no water, a discolored pan, and dry noodles baked to the inside of the pan. like dont start a fire in the fireplace, youll pass right out. you just gotta be smart and youll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
An avid etiz fan here. A very light user...I take 1mg twice a week, with a couple of glasses of red wine. That's as far as I'll go. Chills me out and gives me a good night's sleep. what more, eh :)

man does no one get sides from the prolactin?

am i literally creating these symptoms in my head?

its not beyond me..

i am a legitimate hypochondriac. not in the sense that most people are, but fully diagnosed purely Obsessional OCD type hypochondriac.

I also don't really buy this notion that etizolam has an easier WD than regular benzos. I freely admit I haven't gone through a full etiz w/d.

I'd much rather taper using a benzo with a longer half life than find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at my nipples and did think they looked puffy, been on them for a month and a half. They look normal now, so I just ordered 250 more of them. They really are amazing for anxiety, if your Doctors are idiots and your only other escape from social anxiety is alcohol, I'd rather buy the pills than drink. Works out cheaper and the calm lasts longer.

Last edited:
i have noticed zero prolactin related side effects from taking etizolam..ive been taking it since last spring..

i think etizolam is great stuff but i just wish it didnt destroy sex drive and cause amnesia ...

^im with belfort, no nipple sensitivity or changes in my nips, but i never get amnesia, ive taken 6mg of etizolam in the last 4 hours, trying to comedown from a giant dose of 4fa and 250mgs of 4MEC. i think its great stuff too, and i agree if your going to taper, use klonopin, but if you cant get ahold of it, phenazepam is VERY close just more forgetfull. dont redose and youll be fine. but kpins would be much better for a taper, but i would also taper your etizolam down too since it has the seratonin effect other benzos do not. so just take low dose kpin every 2 or 3 days to blanket the small side effects youll get from eti WD. im working on this plan myself, i want to get back to getting fucked UP from 3mg Lol. so im tapering, breaking, then coming back to my benzos. just be careful, dont get hooked on 2 benzos. good luck man! -aphex

anyone got more info on the effects on serotonin? super interested in that as i am dependent on etizolam and have been feeling a bit depressed lately. Does it work as an SSRI or does it release a tiny amount of serotonin?

and yeah a warning for HR purposes: don't mess around with etizolam powder, always use liquid measuring. Even so i take 6mg a day on a good day and up to 10mg on a bad day, makes my valium prescription worthless in comparison. Oh well, also if you're dependent on it stock up. I have 3/4 of a gram sitting in a dry dark place and will keep getting more until this shit is outlawed, when that happens i'll have a big stash of valium and lorazepam to taper with. I love/hate benzos and etizolam.

^yea robo were on the same page bro. yea it def does release seratonin so you want to taper that down. i cut my heavy etizolam use in half almost overnight, and things have been well. but i thought about stopping CT, but the seratonin thing makes me think i better get it down to 2mg max a night with nights off in between (cannabis and beer). so i mean alot of the addiction (i have) to etizolam is mental cravings. like when your outta weed and music sucks till you get more, Lol... ive heard of people doing more than we do every day for a month or two straight and stopping CT with no real issues. just trouble sleeping and feeling kinda bland and unmotivated/uninterested. honestly id be more worried if i had a heavy xanax habit. that shit is really hard to stop using (for me), turns me into a straight up pill head.

I haven't had any at all for two or three days and no WD other than returning to my wretched self. Seems a very forgiving medication if you go easy, just waiting for my new ones to arrive.

An avid etiz fan here. A very light user...I take 1mg twice a week, with a couple of glasses of red wine. That's as far as I'll go. Chills me out and gives me a good night's sleep. what more, eh :)

Watch out. Benzo addiction is one to sneak up on ya.

Ain't that the truth. Why can't we have a gaba drug that's not addictive. That would be so nice.

Yeah. I mean valerian doesn't have much addictive potential but that's because one would have to take 25+ grams to have even a "decent" effect; choking down loads of kava isn't fun either. Still, they don't hit the same spot. Alcohol is a good bet for most people but it shouldn't be used to treat an illness.

Well there's also ghb. Which as long as you use only once per day is highly unlikely to cause addiction.

Phenazepam is illegal in the UK I just read, upset as I like the long half life. Not willing to get arrested for social anxiety.

I think its supposed to be fairly habit-forming even in small doses (unlike alcohol).
1x per day doesn't cause physical dependence (both through my anecdotal experience and the fact it's used in narcolepsy treatment 2x per night), but depending on your personality it could form a habit which would slowly escalate to more and more frequent dosing leading to physical dependence.