• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I'm a bit confused on how your question relates to your quote. Most benzo equivalency charts say 1mg of etiz=1mg of alpraz. but IME it's more like 1mg of etiz is equal to .5mgs of xanax. Taking anything over 3mgs of xanax without tolerance in a single dose either knocks me out cold or leaves me blacked out until the next day whereas I can take 6mgs of etiz and stay up all night while only experiencing very slight amnesia. Im not gonna say it's impossible but Ive yet to black out on etizolam, even when taking upwards of 10mgs within a 8 hour period.

If you were just asking how they compare when it comes to anxiolysis I would say they are even. For a non tolerant person a therapeutic dose of xanax obliterates anxiety but also leaves them somewhat intoxicated (slight slurring of words, occasionally stumbling, ect) IME. While a therapeutic dose of etizolam is 99% as effective at killing anxiety but does not leave you feeling the least bit out of it, again this is just my experience. Whether it's used for recreational or therapeutic purposes it's etizolam for the win!!!!%) IMO anyways

Last edited:
as well, i've noticed etizolam is very forgiving in developing tolerance and very easy to taper with. It's the perfect gabaergic to me. I may start a religious cult and use etizolam as our sacrament.
second best as far as I'm concerned GBL/GHB was better - 1 to 2 doses per day never made my tolerance raise nor did I get addicted to it

Whats happened to all the etizolam?! every single site is out of stock of the intas blister pack pellets and doesn't seem to be able to get more in, anyone know whats up?

Also what would be the best etizolam to go for now intas are gone? powder or the pellets made in the uk, think they 2mg ones apparently?

Supposedly customs has been seizing them.

There is more than one type of pellet going around, the two I've tried felt ok to me (both 1mg, same blue color as the originals, except that the blue paint didn't hold that well to one of the types and the other type was also blue but a little thicker than the originals).

how can customs sieze something which is legal ¬_¬

i know theres at least one supplier which still has some intas in stock, guess ill have to waste money testing out other suppliers to find decent ones when they run out -.-

i've got a script for clonazepam and will stop taking this. have been taking ezit for about two weeks, staying mostly around the 1-2 mg/day range. will I run into benzo dependance issues uh... soon?

i guess the supply problems with intas branded etizolam are a UK-only issue? i've been blessed to not have my (US) vendor have any supply issues; i speak with them pretty regularly; at least once a week; they know me pretty well and have never mentioned any issues with supply and have always managed to restock within a week if they ran out.

i've got a script for clonazepam and will stop taking this. have been taking ezit for about two weeks, staying mostly around the 1-2 mg/day range. will I run into benzo dependance issues uh... soon?
you'll be fine

My vendor has pyrazolam for sale aswell as etizolam. Does anyone have experience with pyrazolam?
Ive searched out a bit but info is thin on the ground to say the least.

how can customs sieze something which is legal ¬_¬

A very good point. Ive only recently found a UK vendor, new to me, that still sells the intas strips. Before that of about 6 sites that used to sell them they had all stopped one by one, and switched to flogging their own 'home made' pills. Some just for more profit i reckon, some claim its due to continuous customs seizures. They could all be lying about the seizures of course, and just making it up so they can sell something that costs them less and make even greater profit margins, as they haven't lowered the prices, that's for sure.

The usual custom of retail is that unbranded products should be cheaper than their branded counterparts in nice packaging. Our vendors seem to be overlooking that one.

Last edited:
I was wondering if vaporization of etizolam is possible, I have a solution of propylne gylcol and etizolam and i was thinking of putting some on foil and vaping it. Would that be a waste or would it work?

Its likely to be a very wasteful way of taking it. I have no idea if it would work. I tried to crush a pill and vape it, that certainly didnt work, the heat just baked the powder without releasing any vapour.

Tapering off this stuff isn't all that difficult. I am only taking .25 a day at this point. This weekend I will likely just jump off the stuff. I never let my tolerance get very high, but I started self medicating and also started to compulsively shop (which is very strange for me and has never happened before). Etizolam really brings out the "don't give a fuck" in me for some reason. I only used them for about a month and a half at most, started tapering off after that. Keep in mind I am playing it safe due to my previous dependancies on different gaba substances (the usuals, booze, benzos, phenibut).

I should also note that I have lots of extra Neurontin because I stopped taking while taking the Etizolam. The Neurontin has helped. Especially when you start reducing the doses.

If I do ever order again, it will likely only be up to 20 at the most.

I got blerpospasms after about a year of on and off 1 and 1-MD usage. I was taking between 2-8mg a night, generally 2-4, but sometimes 6 or 8mg close to a year. When Eddie hit the scene I didn't need American alternatives anymore as the price was so much cheaper.

I've had an eyelid twitch (blerpospasm) for 3 weeks Monday (memorial day will be 3 weeks), I saw my GP last Friday and he said the usual internet shit, magnesium, zinc, sleep, stress, etc. None of those are an issue with me. I mentioned this casually and he said I might discontinue it if I thought it was the real issue

I discontinued the eddies about 10 days ago and it's slowly going away, it's a known side effect on wiki so I blame Eddie
i was getting weird twitch in my right eyelid too...im usually on a lot of benzos...and now i think of it..thats prolly it. it goes away after maybe 2-3 days for me

intas is all i buy...almost everyone i get it from only sells that. one person said they had these 1.2 mg homemade ones...i passed...

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be a shame if legislation passes on these things. They are absolute life savers for those of us who suffer from social anxiety. Or any kind of anxiety at all for that matter.

^There is no actual legislation in the works, right? You had me worried but a quick search turned up nothing.