• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

No. Etizolam is the only change in diet routine lately and I had noticed dodgy stomach since first taking them. Won't be getting them, or at least over using them, again.

Did you get the pellets or the blister pack?? This is not normal.

edit: Also are the intaas etiz (blues) no longer being sold in the UK? One vendor told me that they are no longer going to have them in stock.

Last edited:

edit: Also are the intaas etiz (blues) no longer being sold in the UK? One vendor told me that they are no longer going to have them in stock.

Pellets from a place with initiald cw

It appears vendors are dropping them, some are trying to replace them desch-etz.

I just recently started getting into Etizolam in the past month ordering a couple vials of the liquid plus some of the intas blister packs. I have been blowing through my Alprazolam script of which I get 90 .5 mg pills a month. I am actually wondering how this is going to be as I have plenty of Etizolam but will be out of xanax by tomorrow and unable to refill for about three to four days.

Anyone have any experience with Etizolam during Xanax withdrawal? The Etizolam chills me out but definatly doesnt have the punch that Xanax brings. I have been taking on average about three to four mgs of Etizolam a day but only one .5 mg of xanax at night for the past week because I was running through them so quickly. Etizolam gets me through the day no problem.

I've got to say Etizolam has done wonders for my weed wd's (before you laugh at me im in the minority that gets intense wd, I've been prescribed serax and ativan before).I was getting tired of spending x amount on weed and going out of my mind because of the inconsistent supply and the fact i dont have wheels at the moment.I've been dosing 2-3 times a day as needed (when i start to feel irritable, and the littlest things have me close to exploding) with a toothpick using capsules. <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know it will not unless this drug screen includes screening of thienodiazepines which would be rare at least if you live in the United States as it is not a drug you can obtain through prescription.

Last edited:
As far as I know it will not unless this drug screen includes screening of thienodiazepines which would be rare at least if you live in the United States as it is not a drug you can obtain through prescription.

Thanks I'm in canada but same situation its not available through prescription.This would be one of those 4-6 panel screens, im after forgetting as its been years.I'll have to ask a friend in the oil&gas industry what kind of test they do now a days.

When I switched to diaz, I broke out with some back acne. Could that be related to the effect etizolam has on prolactin levels? Anyone ever get acne while on or coming off etizolam? I was on it for over 6 months without any other benzo use, then I began to worry about the prolactin thing.

It's the reports of blepharospasm and prolactin-related side effects that are the main issues with this one. When I was on etizolam, it was really drying out my eyes as well.

My experience-based review of etizolam (and I have taken a few grams of the stuff all in all):

-The best euphoria over any benzo by far, and so clearheaded (almost mentally stimulating)... the best 'high' out of any gaba drug in my mind with the least cognitive side effects
-Very short lasting with a nasty anxiety rebound
-Tolerance builds quicker than most benzos
-At first it was very fast acting, but over time it took an hour for the effects to manifest. It really wasn't good for long term use, compared to other benzos, probably because it is short acting
-It's a great muscle relaxant while it lasts
-The potential for long term side effects is high (common reports of blepharospasms, hormone-related side effects, huge tolerance increase)
-With a low dose of opioid it is just a heavenly combo... a couple milligrams is the best when taken with a percocet

The whole reason I take benzos/thienos is because I am going through an extremely insane and severe weed withdrawal. I am presently in post-acute withdrawal and the worst is over and done with. It was a hell beyond hells. It is sad for me to think of the sheer quantity of anxiolytics I needed for a while (like 10mg+ of alprazolam and etizolam a day and before I knew what a benzo was I was cutting myself, screaming in agony all day and night like a possessed demon, spending my days pacing back and forth slapping myself in the face and screaming at the top of my lungs, slashing at my wrists). All because there isn't enough awareness out there about how addictive that silly weed can be. After 15 cannabis-free months, I am beginning to resemble the human I used to be before that drug stole my soul along with many years of my life. And I am down to 10mg of valium a day from upwards of 10, sometimes 15mg of alprazolam a day when my post acute withdrawal was at its worst... feeling pretty good about myself, I'm no longer junkie scum fiending a hit all day, stupefied to the extent that I was essentially a vegetable.

I used to be your average happy-go-lucky pothead but now seeing or smelling weed is enough for my body to enter fight-or-flight response and also enter fits of rage based on the amount of suffering and stress that miserable drug has caused in my life. That garbage turned me into a fuckin goofball of a human being, is it ever nice to have my brain back, at least 90% of it. Funny considering I used to advocate its use, but I was a brainwashed sheep like most of the druggies... I'd just puke my guts out for two weeks and freak the fuck out if I didn't smoke so I went along with the cannabis culture nonsense, it really took some balls and many years of effort to finally beat that garbage.

Last edited:
When I switched to diaz, I broke out with some back acne. Could that be related to the effect etizolam has on prolactin levels? Anyone ever get acne while on or coming off etizolam? I was on it for over 6 months without any other benzo use, then I began to worry about the prolactin thing.

It's the reports of blepharospasm and prolactin-related side effects that are the main issues with this one. When I was on etizolam, it was really drying out my eyes as well.

My experience-based review of etizolam (and I have taken a few grams of the stuff all in all):

-The best euphoria over any benzo by far, and so clearheaded (almost mentally stimulating)... the best 'high' out of any gaba drug in my mind with the least cognitive side effects
-Very short lasting with a nasty anxiety rebound
-Tolerance builds quicker than most benzos
-At first it was very fast acting, but over time it took an hour for the effects to manifest. It really wasn't good for long term use, compared to other benzos, probably because it is short acting
-It's a great muscle relaxant while it lasts
-The potential for long term side effects is high (common reports of blepharospasms, hormone-related side effects, huge tolerance increase)
-With a low dose of opioid it is just a heavenly combo... a couple milligrams is the best when taken with a percocet

The whole reason I take benzos/thienos is because I am going through an extremely insane and severe weed withdrawal. I am presently in post-acute withdrawal and the worst is over and done with. It was a hell beyond hells. It is sad for me to think of the sheer quantity of anxiolytics I needed for a while (like 10mg+ of alprazolam and etizolam a day and before I knew what a benzo was I was cutting myself, screaming in agony all day and night like a possessed demon, spending my days pacing back and forth slapping myself in the face and screaming at the top of my lungs, slashing at my wrists). All because there isn't enough awareness out there about how addictive that silly weed can be. After 15 cannabis-free months, I am beginning to resemble the human I used to be before that drug stole my soul along with many years of my life. And I am down to 10mg of valium a day from upwards of 10, sometimes 15mg of alprazolam a day when my post acute withdrawal was at its worst... feeling pretty good about myself, I'm no longer junkie scum fiending a hit all day, stupefied to the extent that I was essentially a vegetable.

I used to be your average happy-go-lucky pothead but now seeing or smelling weed is enough for my body to enter fight-or-flight response and also enter fits of rage based on the amount of suffering and stress that miserable drug has caused in my life. That garbage turned me into a fuckin goofball of a human being, is it ever nice to have my brain back, at least 90% of it. Funny considering I used to advocate its use, but I was a brainwashed sheep like most of the druggies... I'd just puke my guts out for two weeks and freak the fuck out if I didn't smoke so I went along with the cannabis culture nonsense, it really took some balls and many years of effort to finally beat that garbage.

never heard anyone get so badly addicted to weed like you was. I can take it or leave it but I'm the same with any drug. can't imagine what addiction like that must be like, it sounds like your over the worst of it so fair play to ya. maybe soon you can taper of benzos eventually too and be completely clean.

I actually have had a small breakout of acne occur since beginning my Etizolam use which is strange because although I had horrible acne as a teen Acutane cleared me right up and I have not had so much as a zit until only just recently.

It is slowly fading and I am still taking the same amount of Etizolam as before (3 to 4 mgs per day) and have not had any other breakouts so it seems odd. If it keeps happening though I may just need to stop using it daily because acne sucks.

I have never heard of physical withdrawals like that caused by weed withdrawal but sounds like hell. Glad to see you are in a much better place now rave.

^Watch the daily use, i know 2-3mg/day isn't that much to some but trust me.. the wds from etiz are more hellish than any weed wds one would experience.

Unrelated to above post:
Here's my experience plus a lesson on benzos not just etiz..
I wd'd from 10ish mg a day after tapering all the way down to 1mg/day and stayed at that for a while.
When finally i attempted to go without, it sucked donkey balls badly.
So then I started taking it again and had to raise the dose from tolerance but once i got to around 8mg/day i said "I need a way out".
Had been through benzo wds many times and have been on them for a decade, etiz 10mg taper was harder and worse than the 10mg clonazepam taper i was once on.
I used to love phenazepam back in '11 or '12 when i was still rx'd my stable dose of 4mg clonaz a day.
I realized (for me) phenazepam was just as effective for me therapeutically as clonaz.
So i decided to stop etiz i would get back on phenaz and taper. (I got my clonaz rx pulled when my psych moved and got a new d-bag one which is why i started etiz thinking it would be great seeing everyone praise it).
I am still taking about 4mg/day phenaz, but feel so much more stable and have less anxiety than when on etiz.
I will some day need to stop the benzos completely but until than phenaz is my benzo for sure.
I know many people don't like it cuz it doesn't really have a "buzz" so they re-dose so much they blackout n bad shit happens which is why it seems it has a bad rep.
Benzos should not be used for recreational purposes.
They provide no "buzz" unless you have anxiety and it gets rid of it which is why some people may think the relief from the anxiousness feels like a high or buzz.
No one should chase a benzo high, use them for what they are made for they are great at there job.
The reason my dose was so high was simply tolerance from a decade of use, when i first started them i chased the "buzz".
I grew up and got wiser and stopped doing that.

I hope people listen to this cuz it's echoed a lot for a reason, that being because it's true.
Most learn the hard way cuz they don't pay attention to it and then realize they were wrong but by then it's too late.
I donno why I continue to try to keep people from having to suffer from benzo addiction and wd and repeat this "rant" a lot.
People will do what they want and are entitled to doing so, but most of the time it is hard for me to see people justifying using these meds if they don't truly need them cuz i know where that road leads.

I'll stop now cuz i know it annoys people most of the time.

/rant.. and speaking TRUTH.

-HOOD

Someone managed to get 40k blisters of Etizest past customs..

Way more than 40k blisters got through customs. I know 3 clearnet sites alone that are selling them like crazy, and getting more shipments in every week. One claims to get shipments of 20k blisters per week in with how many he sells. Seems at least 3 people know how to get through customs. Probably just have to ship the box to another country not india, and load the crate up with bubble wrap and cotton balls so the blisters dont shake. Then when it ships from a country like germany, or the ukraine,and has no sound of pills, customs lets it slip right by

Someone managed to get 40k blisters of Etizest past customs..

I don't like a lot of your posts. You criticize the old vendors, talking about them lining pockets with 6 digit sums of money. You seem jealous and a hater. Who cares if someone got 40k past customs. Just shut the fuck up and order or don't but don't contribute to mass hysteria. Likely you are one of "the big 3"s old customers but you need to shut the fuck up about customs and money and stick to doing drugs because you're good at that

And stitched no i've seen the boxes, india 1 and india 2 are still using the same packaging techniques. all one needs to do is go to forfeiture.gov to see seizures of etizolam

http://www.forfeiture.gov/NoticeSearch.aspx

but i'm serious pinpoint: SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MONEY, CUSTOMS AND SPECULATION it is not helpful and we do not appreciate it