Bluelight

Thread: (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 345678910111727 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngling View Post
    How long is the duration of Etizolam? Shorter or longer than Xanax? (only benzo I've ever tried).
    The half life of Eitzolam is about 8 hours. The half-life of Xanax is about 11 hours.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy8_8 View Post
    The half life of Eitzolam is about 8 hours. The half-life of Xanax is about 11 hours.
    Gotcha.

Would you say its about equal strength, mg to mg, with Xanax? I've heard from others that its around there.

& Thanks a bunch for your answer to the 1st question, and this one as well if you answer it.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RobotRipping View Post
    yeah it'll definitely take the edge off so you can enjoy it. Not something i'd recommend to get a habit of doing though. I'd just smoke, if you get overwhelmed then take etizolam, if not then just enjoy the high.
    Cheers man, i know well the dangers of gabaergics for 'pot anxiety'. I ended up pretty heavily addicted to zopiclone because of it.
    Only beat that addiction a few months ago but i feel mentally stronger now and feel i deserve a treat.lol
    I thought etizolam might be a good choice as diazepam and temazepam have never caused any compulsive gredosing worries or addictive tendencies

4. Collapse Details

etizolam isn't bad in regards to compulsive dosing, unless you are finger dipping out of a bag of pure powder. It doesn't really do much other than fix anxiety. You can get high off it like 5 times then there's no euphoria after that.

as well, i've noticed etizolam is very forgiving in developing tolerance and very easy to taper with. It's the perfect gabaergic to me. I may start a religious cult and use etizolam as our sacrament.

mg to mg with xanax, i'd say etizolam is a bit less potent, not by a whole lot though maybe 25% less potent at most. I always thought alprazolam had a short half life but wiki lists it at 11.2 hours, strange because lorazepam's half life isn't much longer, but maybe its metabolites have longer half lives than alprazolam's. Etizolam's half life is 6 hours but one of its metabolites is 8 hours.

5. Collapse Details

I dont have any experience with alprazolam as im uk based and its a bit rarer here.
    Ive had diazepam, temazepam, lorazepam and zopiclone but my sacrament would be zopiclone.lol
    I know alot of people dont rate zopiclone but i get loads of euphoria from it with minimal side effects.
    I thought etizolam might be similar to lorazepam in potency as they both equate the same with diazepam ie. 1mg= 10mg diazepam.
    I hope i ordered the right ones though because im hearing now that theres alot of different "pellets" around and i dont want to get anything dodgy.....christ, im anxious already and they havent even arrived yet!lol

6. Collapse Details

etizolam is much more potent than lorazepam IME (i've used both many many times), especially as an anxiolytic. There's a study showing etizolam is 5x more efficacious as an anxiolytic at an equipotent dose of diazepam. So 1mg of etizolam would be at about the same as 50mg of diazepam in terms of treating anxiety. I don't find lorazepam very effective for anxiety or for anything really, so i can't compare it, there's no dose of lorazepam that will give me the effects of etizolam or diazepam for that matter.

etizolam is a bit too different to compare to diazepam IMO. They feel like completely different drugs (they are but effects feel much different IMO).. I much prefer etizolam for functionality and for when i need to be clear headed. The equivalency charts can't be completely correct because each benzo binds differently to the gaba-a receptor.

.5mg etizolam should get you to where 1mg of lorazepam will roughly. Though a person's response to a benzo/gabaergic/zdrug is pretty individual, some hate lorazepam, some love it. I really like zopiclone too for some reason, it destroys my anxiety and it's kind of trippy/interesting.

7. Collapse Details

I got blerpospasms after about a year of on and off 1 and 1-MD usage. I was taking between 2-8mg a night, generally 2-4, but sometimes 6 or 8mg close to a year. When Eddie hit the scene I didn't need American alternatives anymore as the price was so much cheaper.

I've had an eyelid twitch (blerpospasm) for 3 weeks Monday (memorial day will be 3 weeks), I saw my GP last Friday and he said the usual internet shit, magnesium, zinc, sleep, stress, etc. None of those are an issue with me. I mentioned this casually and he said I might discontinue it if I thought it was the real issue

I discontinued the eddies about 10 days ago and it's slowly going away, it's a known side effect on wiki so I blame Eddie

8. Collapse Details

Yeah, i heard blephospasms can happen with etizolam after longterm use. Dont you have bad withdrawal symptoms from discontinuing so quickly?

RobotRipping, from what your saying it seems like im really gonna enjoy etiz.
    I get what your saying about lorazepam, its a bit of a weird benzo imo. One minute it can be felt strong and then its gone and anxiety comes crashing back in.
    I think lorazepam is much more useful for its anticonvulsant effects (like treating acute seizure in hospital), im sure ive read as well that it doesnt have any active metabolites but i may be getting it mixed up with something else.lol
    Do you know anything about the serotonin release from etizolam?
    Im taking mirtazapine 45mg at night and i dont mind skipping a night to try the etiz but it would be better if i could still take the mirtazapine.
    Also, i was wondering, does etiz give much of a hangover? diazepam and temazepam give me a really dopey feeling the next day. Thanks for answering all these questions im fireing at you, its my anxiety taking control again.lmao

Update: The etizolam just arrived so thats pretty good service considering i only ordered it yesterday dinner.
    Their a very vivid blue colour and have a split line on one side, the inside of the pill is white.
    Unfortunately i cant try them till tomorrow due to my girlfriend goimg out on a hen night and me looking after our daughter.
    My girlfriends dad is eager to try them though so ill give him one today and let him be the guinea pig.lol
    Last edited by NeighborhoodThreat; 31-05-2013 at 19:02. Reason: merged posts

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    There's a study showing etizolam is 5x more efficacious as an anxiolytic at an equipotent dose of diazepam.
    Do you have a reference to this study?

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by progressive View Post
    Do you have a reference to this study?
    How does it fair in comparison to alprazolam?

11. Collapse Details

I'm a bit confused on how your question relates to your quote. Most benzo equivalency charts say 1mg of etiz=1mg of alpraz. but IME it's more like 1mg of etiz is equal to .5mgs of xanax. Taking anything over 3mgs of xanax without tolerance in a single dose either knocks me out cold or leaves me blacked out until the next day whereas I can take 6mgs of etiz and stay up all night while only experiencing very slight amnesia. Im not gonna say it's impossible but Ive yet to black out on etizolam, even when taking upwards of 10mgs within a 8 hour period.

If you were just asking how they compare when it comes to anxiolysis I would say they are even. For a non tolerant person a therapeutic dose of xanax obliterates anxiety but also leaves them somewhat intoxicated (slight slurring of words, occasionally stumbling, ect) IME. While a therapeutic dose of etizolam is 99% as effective at killing anxiety but does not leave you feeling the least bit out of it, again this is just my experience. Whether it's used for recreational or therapeutic purposes it's etizolam for the win!!!! IMO anyways
    Last edited by Oh ROXIanne!; 26-05-2013 at 19:45.

12. Collapse Details

as well, i've noticed etizolam is very forgiving in developing tolerance and very easy to taper with. It's the perfect gabaergic to me. I may start a religious cult and use etizolam as our sacrament.
    second best as far as I'm concerned GBL/GHB was better - 1 to 2 doses per day never made my tolerance raise nor did I get addicted to it

13. Collapse Details

Whats happened to all the etizolam?! every single site is out of stock of the intas blister pack pellets and doesn't seem to be able to get more in, anyone know whats up?

Also what would be the best etizolam to go for now intas are gone? powder or the pellets made in the uk, think they 2mg ones apparently?

14. Collapse Details

Supposedly customs has been seizing them.

There is more than one type of pellet going around, the two I've tried felt ok to me (both 1mg, same blue color as the originals, except that the blue paint didn't hold that well to one of the types and the other type was also blue but a little thicker than the originals).

15. Collapse Details

how can customs sieze something which is legal _

i know theres at least one supplier which still has some intas in stock, guess ill have to waste money testing out other suppliers to find decent ones when they run out -.-

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by onaga View Post
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/6...rtation-Crisis!

17. Collapse Details

i've got a script for clonazepam and will stop taking this. have been taking ezit for about two weeks, staying mostly around the 1-2 mg/day range. will I run into benzo dependance issues uh... soon?

18. Collapse Details

i guess the supply problems with intas branded etizolam are a UK-only issue? i've been blessed to not have my (US) vendor have any supply issues; i speak with them pretty regularly; at least once a week; they know me pretty well and have never mentioned any issues with supply and have always managed to restock within a week if they ran out.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by timsul999 View Post
    i've got a script for clonazepam and will stop taking this. have been taking ezit for about two weeks, staying mostly around the 1-2 mg/day range. will I run into benzo dependance issues uh... soon?
    you'll be fine

20. Collapse Details

My vendor has pyrazolam for sale aswell as etizolam. Does anyone have experience with pyrazolam?
    Ive searched out a bit but info is thin on the ground to say the least.

21. Collapse Details

^There's a pyrazolam megathread with lots of good info

22. Collapse Details

The vagabond who's rapping at your door, standing in the clothes that you once wore.
    Quote Originally Posted by onaga View Post
    A very good point. Ive only recently found a UK vendor, new to me, that still sells the intas strips. Before that of about 6 sites that used to sell them they had all stopped one by one, and switched to flogging their own 'home made' pills. Some just for more profit i reckon, some claim its due to continuous customs seizures. They could all be lying about the seizures of course, and just making it up so they can sell something that costs them less and make even greater profit margins, as they haven't lowered the prices, that's for sure.

The usual custom of retail is that unbranded products should be cheaper than their branded counterparts in nice packaging. Our vendors seem to be overlooking that one.
    Last edited by mydrugbuddy; 28-05-2013 at 21:03.

23. Collapse Details

I was wondering if vaporization of etizolam is possible, I have a solution of propylne gylcol and etizolam and i was thinking of putting some on foil and vaping it. Would that be a waste or would it work?

24. Collapse Details

The vagabond who's rapping at your door, standing in the clothes that you once wore.
    Its likely to be a very wasteful way of taking it. I have no idea if it would work. I tried to crush a pill and vape it, that certainly didnt work, the heat just baked the powder without releasing any vapour.

25. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    Quote Originally Posted by onaga
    you'll be fine
    ?

What? No way--daily use of benzos reliably elicits dependence given enough time.

ebola

Getting high? RTFM: Bluelight Drug FAQs | Bluelight WIKI

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 345678910111727 ... LastLast