• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

The last vendor in the US is temporarily back in business with less than 200 blisters left as I type this... Etizests for almost double the normal prices. I bought 10 since I figured it'll be the last time I can get blisters in the US.

Yow, those prices are loco .. supply and demand I guess. I'll take the withdrawals.
Trying to avoid supplanting with another quasi-legal diazepine cos I know.I'll just get myself in more trouble.

If yall are running out and need to taper, why not order from overseas? It takes longer and is random but they are still shipping them out.

Well this morning I took advantage of the strong USD vs British Pound exchange rates and ordered some flubro from the UK being sent via Royal Mail International Tracked service which is supposedly takes a week. I only ordered 25 8MG pellets since flubro is expensive and I also had to figure out how to use bitcoin (thanks to 40MG of Dexedrine) finally, which may come in handy if I ever learn how to use Tor ;)

luckily i didnt find the amnesia to be too bad from etizolam...now, if i took 3 mg or above, forget about it, its like equivalent to taking 2 mgs of klonopin as far as amnesia goes..

I made all the vials i need for now.... and there's a pile to jump in

I have some powder coming, can you tell me what ratio of PG to ethanol/water I should be using?

I've never used PG before but I bought some 4oz amber vials so I can put 100mg in each one and make 100mL of solution per bottle but I don't know the right ratio and if I should use water or alcohol. I'm assuming I should probably go buy some everclear if I want it to be shelf stable for very long?

I have some powder coming, can you tell me what ratio of PG to ethanol/water I should be using?

I've never used PG before but I bought some 4oz amber vials so I can put 100mg in each one and make 100mL of solution per bottle but I don't know the right ratio and if I should use water or alcohol. I'm assuming I should probably go buy some everclear if I want it to be shelf stable for very long?

I'd be VERY careful about volumetrically dosing with EtOH much less everclear! It may be well soluble but even small amounts can qualitatively alter the effects of the benzo enough to make it a bad idea. To keep safe you'd have to make more potent solutions, PEG/PG is very easy to obtain and many things are soluble in it (4-ACO-DMT freebase for example), it also doesn't add any pharmacological effects which could be very undesirable.

As for stability why do you think you need everclear (am I missing something)? If you do insist on going to ethyl alcohol route I would think that vodka (40% ) would be strong enough to dissolve etizolam - I only have Irish Whiskey so I can really test it and let you know (too hard to see). 40% is probably also plenty to make a bacteriostatic solution (just micro-organism free - you're not injecting it, right? ;)

If you are using alcohol you'll want a more potent solution (1mg/.1ml - 10mg/1ml). You'll need to dose it using a 1ml oral syringe to be safe (one that is graduated into .1ml). This will save you from ingesting any substantial amount of alcohol. If you don't feel confident with a solution that strong be safe and get PEG/PG and make up a 1ml/1mg solution.

PEG/PG also doesn't taste as awful as alcohol IMO. Careful not to get it on any varnished/stained surfaces, it's really fucking good at dissolving stuff - I have a permanent "coaster" ring from it!

I'd be VERY careful about volumetrically dosing with EtOH much less everclear! It may be well soluble but even small amounts can qualitatively alter the effects of the benzo enough to make it a bad idea. To keep safe you'd have to make more potent solutions, PEG/PG is very easy to obtain and many things are soluble in it (4-ACO-DMT freebase for example), it also doesn't add any pharmacological effects which could be very undesirable.

As for stability why do you think you need everclear (am I missing something)? If you do insist on going to ethyl alcohol route I would think that vodka (40% ) would be strong enough to dissolve etizolam - I only have Irish Whiskey so I can really test it and let you know (too hard to see). 40% is probably also plenty to make a bacteriostatic solution (just micro-organism free - you're not injecting it, right? ;)

If you are using alcohol you'll want a more potent solution (1mg/.1ml - 10mg/1ml). You'll need to dose it using a 1ml oral syringe to be safe (one that is graduated into .1ml). This will save you from ingesting any substantial amount of alcohol. If you don't feel confident with a solution that strong be safe and get PEG/PG and make up a 1ml/1mg solution.

PEG/PG also doesn't taste as awful as alcohol IMO. Careful not to get it on any varnished/stained surfaces, it's really fucking good at dissolving stuff - I have a permanent "coaster" ring from it!

Actually, I would be fine just using PG only, its just people have said to dilute it.

I don't have the PG yet (it comes tomorrow care of Amazon) so I don't know how thick it actually is. I bought some stainless steel mini funnels and if its thin enough to go through the mini funnel, I will just use the PG. Its not like the stuff is expensive.

If a solution will stay stable in PG and I don't have to worry about bacterial growth, I'll just stick with PG.

I have a box of 1mL graduated needle-less syringes coming as well.

I'm definitely prepared, I just need to know what the best way to do it all is. I'm not really an abuser of benzos so I need to insure stability as long as possible. I'm probably going to lean more towards just doing 50mg batches even.

no one has had issues with powder getting seized by customs??im talking about from an american standpoint :)

and yes, i will definitely stand by that etizolam does seem to have some sort of mood enhancing effect at times unlike the other traditional benzos like xanax, valium, klonopin..there arer times on etiz where i almost feel stimulated and energized while anxiety is lower..no other benzo does this and again, i know etiz is technically not a benzo but u get point..

btw, an online friend has been on 4-5 mgs of etiz daily for almost 2 years..he claims he is 24-36 hours without any etiz and still no withdrawals of any kind..he isnt taking anything else so..does etiz withdrawal take this long to kick in?i would thin

no one has had issues with powder getting seized by customs??im talking about from an american standpoint :)

You know how hard it is to screen letters? The reason blisters get busted is because they are oddly shaped packages, they rattle, etc.

Powders can be shipped in baggies which are much easier to hide.

Actually, I would be fine just using PG only, its just people have said to dilute it.

I don't have the PG yet (it comes tomorrow care of Amazon) so I don't know how thick it actually is. I bought some stainless steel mini funnels and if its thin enough to go through the mini funnel, I will just use the PG. Its not like the stuff is expensive.

If a solution will stay stable in PG and I don't have to worry about bacterial growth, I'll just stick with PG.

I have a box of 1mL graduated needle-less syringes coming as well.

I'm definitely prepared, I just need to know what the best way to do it all is. I'm not really an abuser of benzos so I need to insure stability as long as possible. I'm probably going to lean more towards just doing 50mg batches even.

lol why are you even asking? You seem to be chock full of knowledge and armed to the teeth with responsibility! I'm somewhat certain I just gave a lecture to someone more knowledgable than me.

As for bacterial growth, I wouldn't think that anything could survive in such a profoundly effective solvent like PG/PEG. That it would turn their little cell walls to mush, but that's just my intuition - not based on anything solid.

Apparently my intuition ain't half bad:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1675525
The antimicrobial properties of three glycols, - propylene glycol, hexylene glycol, and 1,3-butylene glycol - against Candida albicans, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Streptococcus pyogenes A, Streptococcus mitis, and E. coli were studied in vitro. Within 20 h, 10% and 30% hexylene glycol in fresh tryptic soy broth were able to kill all the micro-organisms listed above. Five percent hexylene glycol showed some antimicrobial properties but the 1% agent had no effect. Thirty percent 1,3-butylene glycol and 30% propylene glycol were approximately as effective as 10% HG. The results speak in favour of using hexylene glycol in cosmetic and dermatological vehicles instead of propylene glycol and 1,3-butylene glycol.

Since what you have is likely pure PG I'd guess nothing living will survive in the stuff - no need for benzyl alcohol or the like.

My guess is that etizolam is probably pretty stable in such a solution, after all PG is used as a solvent for many medications and syrups (and maybe for it's bactericidal properties as well?).

I've been looking at buying a 100 pack of those 1ml oral syringes, I believe they call them something which alludes to their use for TB testing instead of oral syringes? At least those are the tapered tip ones that they sell as "sterile." I think a 100 pack is like 12 bucks on ebay, seem about right? I'm sick of asking for 2-3 of them at a time from CVS, even though they don't ever ask what for or seem to care. (my ready excuse, though never needed, is hand feeding my non-existent baby parrot)

PEG is not the most pleasant tasting stuff (it has an odd hot feeling and a weird sweet flavor) so I preferred to make it 1mg/.1ml in order to minimize the quantity of it I had to put under my tongue. I haven't made a volumetric solution in a bit as my crummy AWS scale (I swear everyone has this one) broke. It can't decide when tared whether it weighs -100mg or +100! So I eyeball it and make damned careful that I'm eyeballing less than a mg, unsafe I know and I don't like it at all, it just motivates me to take it less often.

Oh, as for it's viscocity, I have PEG but I imagine PG is similar; I would guess that it is thin enough to go through even small funnels but I can't back that up. I merely poured 10ml into a measuring cup and weighed out 100mg and mixed.

How you're doing it is for sure the cheapest, most reliable way of taking etizolam. It boggles the mind what people pay per mg in the freaking pills and then they bitch about the variable quality of the indian/chinese manufactured pills. I bought 10 once out of curiousity and I remember not even being able to tell I took etizolam (I can for sure feel 2-3 mg of powder). People are also going nuts about how "their pills are vanishing." That may be so, but powder is still available for a ridiculously low price. If you people buying etilaam only knew of the ease and savings you'd be doing it too. Don't bother asking me where either, if you can buy etizolam pills you can find powder.

Last edited:
Lol I may have a lot of knowledge but whenever I'm going into new territory, I'm always very cautious.

I bought oral syringes on Amazon. I buy everything on Amazon and I figured it would be one stop shopping to get PG, syringes, and the steel funnels.

Good to hear it's not crazy thick. I don't care about taste, you're talking to someone who used to actually enjoy drinking bottles of cheap knockoff robo haha.

I have noticed my Etizest pills don't really seem all that great so I'm curious to see what happens with actual powder.

Thanks for the help though. I just want to do it right. Plus I have to make sure that I can hide it from my roommate to avoid the questions lol.

Actually thinking about it, no idea how I'm going to use the mxe without him picking up on it. Guess I'm going back to sleeping all day and tripping at night lmao

Is this your roommate or your parole officer? I was under the impression their only function was to make sure you're still breathing. ;)

Yeah, I got 10 in a blister pack and took them over 12 hours while on a stimulant... felt nothing. I swear they're just chalk and the effects are placebo! If had taken 10 mg of the powder I would have caused an instant blackout and probably a fair bit of irresponsible stupid activity. Luckily etizolam is one of the few anxiolytics that I can feel so I'm never chasing a 'high,' this mitigates any irresponsible dosing (I'm looking at you alprazolam/temazepam and fuck you phenazepam, I swear it's only indication is inducing days of amnesia - funny to note a crazy idea I once had - I considered locking myself to something and taking 20mg of phenazepam as a way to beat opioid withdrawal - what you don't remember can't hurt you! Unless you're sane....).

As for the off brand robo... having tasted the brand name 'premium' stuff I can't even imagine.... Robitussin is among the few things I find taste worse than poppy tea (kratom is another...) and I only took it one time, no need to slurp godawful stuff when powders and syrups exist... or hell, better dissociatives!

Anyway, rest assured you're on the path to safety, responsibility and affordability (relative to etilaam). I'd say don't go overboard but you seem to have your act together very nicely.

Is this your roommate or your parole officer? I was under the impression their only function was to make sure you're still breathing. ;)

Yeah, I got 10 in a blister pack and took them over 12 hours while on a stimulant... felt nothing. I swear they're just chalk and the effects are placebo! If had taken 10 mg of the powder I would have caused an instant blackout and probably a fair bit of irresponsible stupid activity. Luckily etizolam is one of the few anxiolytics that I can feel so I'm never chasing a 'high,' this mitigates any irresponsible dosing (I'm looking at you alprazolam/temazepam and fuck you phenazepam, I swear it's only indication is inducing days of amnesia - funny to note a crazy idea I once had - I considered locking myself to something and taking 20mg of phenazepam as a way to beat opioid withdrawal - what you don't remember can't hurt you! Unless you're sane....).

As for the off brand robo... having tasted the brand name 'premium' stuff I can't even imagine.... Robitussin is among the few things I find taste worse than poppy tea (kratom is another...) and I only took it one time, no need to slurp godawful stuff when powders and syrups exist... or hell, better dissociatives!

Anyway, rest assured you're on the path to safety, responsibility and affordability (relative to etilaam). I'd say don't go overboard but you seem to have your act together very nicely.

lol he's my roommate/best friend. We've been through a lot. He's seen me go off the deep end with alcohol and now that I've been off that and cigarettes both for a year, he's been a bit nervous about my behavior lately. For example, I went and celebrated a year of sobriety on 9/14 by going down to the liquor store and buying beer and a bottle of vodka just to make sure that I wasn't staying sober because its not available. Its now 10/10 and my birthday was 10/2 and he's the only one in the house who had a beer.

I definitely have the ability to go off the deep end if I wanted to but it would be my choice and I'd have to accept the consequences of doing so. *shrug*

As for phenazepam, I think in the right dose it would be a great anxiolytic and I've heard of people getting the actual pills from Russia and using them for that purpose and finding them to be better at managing chronic anxiety than clonazepam which, for me, was the most effective until it just stopped working one day.

I am curious to see etizolam not in a pill. I definitely felt the Etizest, it was no placebo, never had Etilaam so I can't comment. From what I understand, Indian meds always suck anyway. Etizolam is my second time dealing with India-sourced meds. I found the Namenda memantine to be high quality but I think they purposely started shipping out underdosed etizolam pills from Consern and Intas both when it took off here.

For some reason I think this site particularly caters to people who have a tendency to swim in the deep end without floaties :D

Congrats on a year sober! I'm at 6 months with cigarettes. Not the best way to celebrate but as long as you've got your bearings and you don't let it lead you any further. However if you've had problems with alcohol I would think that benzos could be pretty tempting, they're like alcohol in pill form without all the horrible flavor (IMO), and the certainly can make me act a fucking fool which I never do on alcohol, of course I don't really drink much and really hate the taste enough to go that far I.E. I've only had a hangover once in my life.

I was really joking about the etilaam being placebo, it definitely had some etizolam in it, but I'd be fucking shocked if it was anywhere near 1 mg in each pill. Etizolam is dirt cheap so there's no reason for them to skimp on the stuff.

Regarding phenazepam, negative experience was due to me seeking a 'high' and not taking responsible precautions like volumetric dosing which led to me losing many days at a time where I haven't a clue what the fuck I did. I trashed all phenazepam long ago. I could see how it could be useful if and only if I had it in a pill form. I never found it to have any positive effects like etizolam as an anxiolytic, but I don't find alprazolam to be a great one either. Clonazepam is really the only benzo I found that actually had a relaxing anxiolytic effect but due to my lack of responsibility I told my doctor I tapered off and canned my prescription - I do have moments of clarity!

I prefer the short half life of etizolam, I prefer it's effects, and it is relatively forgiving on the amnesia front Vs. other benzodiazepines I've encountered - not to say you can't act a fool with it but due to it's apparent effects there's no 'chasing' that feeling, 1-2 mg is fine. I do need to buy another scale because I do enjoy the stuff but try to refrain from using it when I can't accurately measure it. A single scoop from a 7-12 mg microscoop might work for a dose of 3-meo-pcp or the weaker hallucinogens, but it's not at all possible to use with etizolam - at least I haven't and won't try it.

Oh I was using alcohol the whole time I was scripted benzos. I've been on the benzo train since 2004, daily since like 2007. I've never really abused them though. I took a xanax bar one time to see what all the fuss was about but just got sloppy. If I want to get sloppy I'll drink.

Indian meds are known for being bunk, most people won't even take generics that have manufacturing in India because of how bad they really can be and someone on another forum ordered a brand of etizolam that isn't well known but is still a prescription pill and got straight blasted off of it and totally trashed both Intas and Consern's pills saying they had to be a quarter milligram at the most.

I had an order of Etizest but its been sitting in customs long enough that I think its a loss which is a bummer.

I am curious about how PG solutions change the metabolism of these drugs though. I'd imagine that they hit faster and wear off sooner than a pill would.

And yeah, definitely wouldn't mess with this stuff with a micro scoop. Hell I don't even trust flubromazepam with a micro scoop and that stuff is generally 10+ from reports. Maybe once I'm acclimated with it more. I have micro scoops but I just use them to quickly pull out ~10mg out of baggies so they can be weighed easier.

I agree, it probably absorbs faster and wears off a bit faster. For people using it specifically as an anxiolytic (especially for panic attacks) this is of particular benefit as far as I'm aware there are only sublingual pills in standard prescriptions (clonazepam tastes like mint, minty relaxation - I always thought this was some Pavlovian thing to subconsciously associate calming with that mint flavor...subconscious psychological anxiolytic manipulation or S.P.A.M. for short) and I have a feeling this would absorb even more quickly. I just didn't feel the 10 pills I got so I can't say how long they take to kick in. Orally powder etizolam absorbs quite fast as well though the PG might increase it further by increasing the surface area (or slow it down?).

As for customs, what they'd seize it under would be the analog act since it is in a dosage form, but since that only applies to schedule 1&2 substances and I don't think there is a 1/2 scheduled benzodiazipine (and it's not even a benzodiazipine!) you could probably sue the government for redress as you don't need an import license! Probably not a great idea for a box of a few etizolam, especially since you've got the better form anyway.

What I wish there was is a short acting thieno/benzodiazipine which is of the same potency as valium and I guess the flubromazepam you mentioned. I notice my vendor added flubromazepam, unfortunately they only sell an amount larger than I'd want to try (a further search tells me I don't really want anything with a 100+hour half life anyway). Anyone try diclazepam that seems to be new as well? I probably should just stick to etizolam, I found one I like and can be responsible with.

Are the micro-scoops you have the amazon blue polypropylene ones? If so, and you have a milligram scale (you must) would you mind taking a few scoops of a denser and a lighter substance (some crystals, maybe sugar and some fluffed up flour or some other light substance?) and weigh it, maybe write down three trials of each at varying fullnesses (light scoop, even, over the top)? Feel free to decline! I'm curious as to the range - they say 8-12 but I wonder whether that is a range for an even scoop based on changes in density, or just an average and that it can grossly go outside that range. If you only do one trial I'd particularly like to know what a huge scoop of a dense substance weighs for a general safety margin. This is all assuming you have these:

blue-microscoops.gif

All I know is in a full scoop slightly over the top never gets above what 14-15 mg of 3-meo-pcp weighed felt like unless it's a heaping stacked up scoop and since I prefer 10-11 mg I make it close to even.

Mine are the same but they're red.

I don't trust my scale to give an accurate reading at that low of a level (its a Gemini-20), I just got them for the convenience of easily weighing out ~100mg by pulling 10 scoops from the bag and then putting it on the scale. The flubromazepam that I have comes out to 9-11mg per scoop.

My PG came in today. It doesn't really seem thick at all and much to my surprise, the steel funnels I got are wider than I expected which means I won't have any problem getting the stuff into the bottles :D