• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

How does this one fare for relief of opiate w/d? I will mostly be taking it at night to combat insomnia but was also wondering if it would be advisable to take a couple mgs at work. My job mostly consists of counting money and paperwork, Ive done 1-2mgs of xanax on the clock before and while I made it through the day I did experience some stumbling/slurred speech

^^i think etizolam would help opiate withdrawal like any other benzo would..it would calm you down and help you sleep..
as for incredibly rapid tolerance i havent experienced that..i have a slight tolerance to it but 2 mgs still puts me to sleep after a few hours..the only people talking about extreme tolerance are the folks taking it to get a buzz...i cant even imagine taking over 10 mgs much less 30!!jesus..

btw, my vendor is currently out of stock of etiz in blister packs..kind of has me worried..hhmm

Lots of vendors seem to be out of stock of the intas blister pack etiz... something happened that we don't know about?

Probably a supply and demand issue. They'll all be in stock again soon enough!

^^not a simple supply and demand issue with my vendor..they have stopped carrying it due to 'regulatory' issues...something has happened just not sure what..

my vendor has told me they will have more stock in the next week, could be bluffing who knows.

I only noticed that the powder is sold out really quick after being stocked. No wonder why...
The Etilaams are still available at a lot of places but there were a few well known Vendors who decided not to sell those anymore due to obvious reasons.

I think the Etiz-time won't last very longer. Here in Germany it is already on list for proposed substances which will be banned after the next law regulation (as are Ethylphenidate, 6-Apb etc.).

So there are Blue Coatet Etizolam, all blue ones and the homepressed uk pellets.
And the salty and normal tasting Blue/White inside some people reportet about.
Rarely you can find white mouth dissolving.
I thought that there are no other producers.
My order is totaly different.
Has anyone ever heard of ETIZEST-1 Etizolam Tablets from india?
They come in 5x10 blister packs and are light pink oval shaped with breaking line.
They have some etiz as ingredient i can say so far.
Sry if it has been already asked before but benzo threads are sometimes hard to read through with so much offtopic garbage. =D

Edit: I think they are not as strong as the blue/white ones but that can be becouse of my increased tolerance since i last had them.

Last edited:
Hi,

I've been searching to find a good dosage for powder form. I have a sensitive scale.
How many mgs do you think compares to 10mg valium?
How about 2mg xannax?

Hi,

I've been searching to find a good dosage for powder form. I have a sensitive scale.
How many mgs do you think compares to 10mg valium?
How about 2mg xannax?

IME 4mg of etiz equals 2mgs of xanax and 2mgs of etiz equals 10mgs of valium. Start with 1-2mgs just in case you react differently.

So I wonder what will replace Etiz when it inevitably gets into a 'controlled' schedule.

Any thoughts? What about this pyrozam (sp) or whatever it's called?

I took another half a tablet. So like 2mg all together. Drank the equivalent of like 1 shot, smoked like 2-3 bowls then passed THE FUCK out.

ugh...kid, when will you learn not to try to double up on the 'fucked up' when you're off trying to 'trip balls' or whatever?

Do NOT DRINK with benzos. You are asking for trouble. Trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was curious, is etizolam potentiated via enzyme inhibition ala Tagamet? I have used cimetidine successfully to potentiate alprazolam, but I am wondering if the same applies to etiz?

I will be upfront and admit that I haven't read much on BL in the last few years now that I calmed down in my 'research' so to speak. However, my experience with etizolam is a follows. Bearing in mind I'm completely fucked out of my mind on ~5mg and tons of crown.

Roughly 3mg is reminiscent of 2mg of alprazolam but not the same... I tend to eat a lot more than I ever did with xanax both food (that is to say, I wake up in the middle of the night and sometimes snack) and also redose (though not in the middle of the night, just to maintain the same 'level' of effect) unlike xanax, usually a bar and I was good for the night - drinking or not. I also find that I drink a lot more on this stuff and I hate drinking, not sure if its just attributed to things going on in my life atm compared to when i last used xanax extensively (~2years ago).

Otherwise enjoyable substance, coming from someone that held a great stigma against anything besides psychedelics and marijuana for years... Most definitely to my detriment, but whatever..

Clarification could come at a later date when sobriety factors in, but I think I'm echoing most other comments in regards to the comparison vs alprazolam.

I hate to even post something this embarrassing because in my hay day around here I wouldn't tolerate this type of behavior.

Alright guys, I hear etizolam has terrible solubility yet I've read something of etizolam blotters somewhere. How in the hell are people getting 1mg of etizolam on blotter if the solubility in mediums such as PG is only 1mg/ml? I don't have my hands on this chemical to test the solubility myself but this sounds pretty difficult.

^no vendor discussion, you should know that as a bluelighter.... regardless, does anyone know the answer to my question on the last page? As in: Does tagamet ( cimetidine) or GFJ ( enzyme inhibitors) potentiate etizolam as they potentiate say, alprazolam or other benzos?

^no vendor discussion, you should know that as a bluelighter.... regardless, does anyone know the answer to my question on the last page? As in: Does tagamet ( cimetidine) or GFJ ( enzyme inhibitors) potentiate etizolam as they potentiate say, alprazolam or other benzos?

Yes, they are metabolized by the same pathways.

How in the hell are people getting 1mg of etizolam on blotter if the solubility in mediums such as PG is only 1mg/ml? I don't have my hands on this chemical to test the solubility myself but this sounds pretty difficult.

I dissolved 100mg in 50ml of Propylene Glycol without any problems beside some stirring and heating it up. It is not difficult at all and the safest way to dose Etizolam Powder. I have no idea why someone would put this on blotter....would make it only more complicated, so yeah, stick to your solution.