• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I've been saying for awhile that etizolam won't be here to stay but it's not leaving just yet. People are panicking which is artificially inflating demand on top of customers from the other vendor piling on to the others.

Tapering isn't a bad idea of course.

I don't know how you guys that are dependent don't shit bricks everyday wondering 'is this the time it dries up'. Quality drops, etc.

Thanks CK.

Should we start a etiz wd/taper thread so we don't clutter up this one?
Or is everyone cool with our progress (as it happens) being in here?

I could start a thread for it but i dont wanna give etiz wd too much attention for those who are still using it and wanting to use it in the future, if you get what im saying.

-HOOD

good luck with this hood :)

I've been saying for awhile that etizolam won't be here to stay but it's not leaving just yet. People are panicking which is artificially inflating demand on top of customers from the other vendor piling on to the others.

Tapering isn't a bad idea of course.

*Quick check*

:sus:

Looks like demand ain't struck everywhere. In fact I just got a single blister pack of the Etilaaam - I was interested, but it's too damn expensive. I need to suck it up and replace my mg scale, I already have all of the stuff to measure and make a proper volumetric solution.

I have 299 Etizest pills. I shall hold onto them indefinitely but I'm not really a fan of short acting benzos since I don't use them for recreation so even my purpose for buying them in the first place - to get me through an emergency should I not have access to my Valium for whatever reason - would result in me shooting my tolerance back up simply because of the potency and short effective life plus rebound because I would need at least 3 doses a day, if not 4.

Looks like it's not gone for good, but if you need to taper you should probably look into stocking up.

This is the first time I've really felt withdrawal beyond rebound effects. I constantly have a feeling that something isn't right, very uneasy feeling but no all-out panic attacks. Plus my circadian rhythm is fucked. I'll fall asleep quickly at 10PM and wake up wide-awake 3 hours later and be unable to sleep until 7AM which is when I need to be up for work, ffs. This goes away quickly right? I was only using for like a week at 10mg/day. I am due to fly out September fucking 11th on a non-stop flight to the west coast and I'd be freaking out right now if I felt like I do now.

Last edited:
Dude... should probably not mention stuff like that. I don't know who you could mean but it could lead to people asking you privately what you do mean...

Just mentioning that I hadn't noticed the dearth others were seeing got me a pm asking, and that pm got reported; it's annoying to deal with.

I wanted to share my experience. I took anywhere from .5 to 1 mg each night before bed for about 3 months straight. Other than insomnia the first night, I haven't had any other problems since stopping. I switched to melatonin and my sleep is now back to normal after a few days.

^Thanks for sharing. That is relieving to hear. I don't have much of the internal restlessness and inability to get comfortable that I did on the first day or two so that bodes well. L-Theanine and weed (don't smoke if you can't handle it) has helped a lot, OTC sleep-aids not so much.

Dude... should probably not mention stuff like that. I don't know who you could mean but it could lead to people asking you privately what you do mean...

Just mentioning that I hadn't noticed the dearth others were seeing got me a pm asking, and that pm got reported; it's annoying to deal with.

yes

rebound anxiety lasts for about a day for me when i stop and insomnia for 2-5 nights usually but i can generally get some sleep by takin melatonin, benedryl, sum valerian root, and drinking some kava tea. i didnt have a very big habit tho (took like 1-3mgs at night for a few weeks then stop for like a week, etc.)

No it was mine :D I toned my post down a bit though.

Anyone else put their stash in an empty bottle of something innocuous like generic Immodium bottles? I feel like if I was ever caught with the blisters I'd be going to jail and having to spend money on a lawyer to explain drug laws.

Last edited:
Supposedly you reported me, dont know why... Doesnt matter anyway just got a warning

No, I didn't.. I think I misunderstood who he was talking to, I'm confused 8(

I thought I'd share my experience in hope that it might help someone out. I've been trying to get off Etizolam for several months now. I've been using it regularly for about 10 or 11 months and everyday for about 8 months. I was using it daily at doses ranging from 3-10+ mg a day. On average, however, I was probably doing 5-6 mg a day. I haven't allowed myself to get into full blown withdrawal, however, I could definitely feel the rebound anxiety coming when I went awhile without a dose.

I proceeded to start a Valium taper, and it has helped immensely. In a matter of weeks I've been able to stabilize at 5 mg of Valium a day. The quickness with which I was able to get to 5 mg of Valium almost caused me to question the 1 mg to 10 mg equivalency I commonly see. I was genuinely surprised at how easy it was for me to get to 5 mg. There was mild rebound anxiety at times but nothing too bad.

I've also been taking Gabapentin and drinking Kava everyday, and those have helped immensely with anxiety. I know people have complained about Gabapentin withdrawals before, however, I've been on extremely large doses of Gabapentin in the past, and going off of it was not a problem at all. I also have Phenibut which I use for times I know will provoke extreme anxiety, but I only allow myself to use it 3 days a week and never more than 2g in a day. Phenibut at those levels has never caused me dependance or withdrawal issues, and I've used Phenibut on and off for years. I plan on cutting my valium dose tomorrow to 3.75 mg, and hopefully that won't be too bad.

I don't know how you guys that are dependent don't shit bricks everyday wondering 'is this the time it dries up'. Quality drops, etc.

umm they do and are, arent you reading this thread..lol..

that said my us vendor said they have no plans to stop selling etizolam and have heard nothing of etiz becoming scheduled and they are a large vendor..he said these other vendors are having customs issues/delays and nothing more..stop panicking guys..lol

i honestly have yet to experience this rebound anxiety people are talking about..when does this usually happen to you guys, once a dose wears off?u just become more edgy or what?

For me it's 18-24 hours after last use. How often do you use? It took me a lot longer than opiates to get any noticeable rebound/withdrawal effect, but once I did I understood why people don't like it.