• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

oh GHB is far superior to etizolam in every way imo...i have taken a lot of G thru the years and never got addicted..it is a very nice feeling though so i can easily understand how people fall into that trap..

Is etizolam something you expect to be scheduled (UK here) in the not too distant future?

On the one hand, I can't imagine a benzo type drug attracting as much press coverage as, say, an RC club drug. 'Relief of stimulant anxiety' is less interesting, less hedonistic an effect, than 'feelings of intense energy and euphoria.' Less likely to cause moral outrage in the media.

Benzo use also seems to be a far less widespread thing than stimulant use; a line of EPH is almost guaranteed to cause a noticeable change in mood, whereas many people don't report having felt much at all from a pill of etizolam. It's far from an ideal 'at the weekend' drug; not the first choice for the drug you'll be taking on Friday night at that party, or out in town. So a narrower appeal.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if hospital casualty departments treat many more patients who've fucked up taking too much etizolam, than any other RC. Too much etizolam is very messy. And it's easy to overdo. I've proved that to myself numerous times. I've no doubt that etizolam use has the potential to cause far more physical harm than use of other popular RC's (falls, asphyxiating on vomit, walking into middle of road... heck, there's a million and one things that could go wrong if you're really stoned on benzos). And then there's the potential for addiction.

So any thoughts? Anyone else surprised that etizolam, a drug with a potential for abuse that many find greater than most 'true' benzos, is still unscheduled?

i've taken monstrous doses of etizolam and never had a problem, didn't even hurt myself or anything, just passed out for a day or two. Phenazepam on the other hand causes all sorts of trainwrecks and i've experienced a few myself. I can see why phenazepam is banned, too many people get too fucked up and do weird/dangerous/illegal things while blacked out on it. Etizolam just isn't like that.

BTW the withdrawal from etizolam is indeed lighter than a regular benzo, I've only done lorazepam/diazepam/clonazepam/phenazepam withdrawals and i'd take an etizolam withdrawal any day over any of them. Terrible withdrawal still but at least after a week or so you're through it. I haven't had a single train wreck on etizolam since i started using it daily and i still function fine cognitively. If i take too much i just pass out, not even a black out. IMO it has a low potential for abuse compared to stimulants at least. I also do not so far have any issues with the prolactin lol but if i end up with man titties i'll let you guys know.

Re: Etizolam rarely causing trainwrecks...

Hope you don't mind me responding to that, RR.

From what I gather it seems that people tend to respond quite differently to different benzos. So person A would list top 5 as Diaz, Lorazepam, Temazepam, Alprazolam, Etizolam; person B = A, E, D, T, L..blah blah. If you get me. Obviously we all have personal preferences, but the difference in reported effects from benzos from one person to the next seems fairly significant. I'm sure you see where I'm going with this.

I'd also add that my personal bad times with etiz have come after taking stupidly high doses. Irresponsible, and I got what I asked for. But benzos do tend to impair judgment, and if you're low on that to begin with...
But yer, I've found high doses of etizolam caused far more damage than correspondingly high doses of other benzos. So perhaps they're more problematic in higher dose ranges? Or maybe I just felt bad on the etiz days. Who knows....

I think I'm gonna steal Xegh's silliest post award from aphex747 here...

^im with belfort, no nipple sensitivity or changes in my nips, but i never get amnesia, ive taken 6mg of etizolam in the last 4 hours, trying to comedown from a giant dose of 4fa and 250mgs of 4MEC. i think its great stuff too, and i agree if your going to taper, use klonopin, but if you cant get ahold of it, phenazepam is VERY close just more forgetfull. dont redose and youll be fine. but kpins would be much better for a taper, but i would also taper your etizolam down too since it has the seratonin effect other benzos do not. so just take low dose kpin every 2 or 3 days to blanket the small side effects youll get from eti WD. im working on this plan myself, i want to get back to getting fucked UP from 3mg Lol. so im tapering, breaking, then coming back to my benzos. just be careful, dont get hooked on 2 benzos. good luck man! -aphex

Why are things with long half lives better to taper from ?

Shit i didnt know u could get addicted to 2 benzos. Thats like saying you can get addicted to 2 or more opis. But when it boils down to it any opi at the necessary strenght to keep wds away is all you need. No need to be fussy over which type of opi it is.

Are you seriously telline me thers a different set of WDS from diazapam, to etilam, to phenizipam. There cant be.:?:sus:

Last edited:
Why are things with long half lives better to taper from ?

Shit i didnt know u could get addicted to 2 benzos. Thats like saying you can get addicted to 2 or more opis. But when it boils down to it any opi at the necessary strenght to keep wds away is all you need. No need to be fussy over which type of opi it is.

Are you seriously telline me thers a different set of WDS from diazapam, to etilam, to phenizipam. There cant be.:?:sus:

Sure there is. Shorter half life means a shorter, more intense withdrawal with benzos as well as opiates.

yeah definitely the withdrawals for each are different as each substance has different binding affinities at the gaba-a site in the brain. In fact, etizolam is not even a benzo, it has slightly different properties and as such as a different withdrawal. I've been through it and just from my experience it's not as bad as a benzo withdrawal.

as for etizolam train wrecks, yeah you can do stupid stuff on etizolam, but in general you aren't reading of etizolam trainwrecks like phenazepam trainwrecks that were posted all over the place (even by me). It seems, in general, from what i read on the internet, that phenazepam and long acting benzos that accumulate in your body are more prone to actual train wrecks where people either end up in jail, crash their car or lose all their money or things like that while being blacked out for weeks or months at a time. Etizolam just wears off too fast for this kind of stuff to happen. That's IMO why it isn't being outlawed or covered by the media, it doesn't cause much trouble.

Etizolam (Etilaam) Not a scheduled US?

FYI

This is a benzo which I've looked around and most users of benzos say this is the most euphoric out of them all and it seems to be rare?

1mg supposedly equals 10mg valium but with much less sedative and more euphoric

I'm looking on WIKI and I know it's not a scheduled drug in the UK for sure but it also says it's not in the US

Legal benzo's that even better than the rest thats scheduled??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etizolam

It's not scheduled nor is it covered by the analogue act because that only applies to schedule I and II substances.

--> megathread

Remember Etizolam is not an RC but a drug that has been prescribed for years by doctors world wide in many countries... just not in the UK and the US of course.

just to let you know that euphoria is gone once you're dependent on it, still works for anxiety though and doesn't give that effect of apathy other gabaergics (like benzos) do. It may actually have some efficacy as an anti-depressant which i can for the most part attest to.

good luck with it, hope this stuff stays a secret forever and i can keep my legal supply for as long as i need to.

Lol.. america!! : )

how do people feel the mouth dissolving etizolam stack up to the regular scrored blue blister packs? ive always liked the blue ones,even though they dont last long. but it seems the mouth dissolving ones hit harder (even if you just swallow them) but they dont last very long. i really found 1 mouth dissolving goes good with two blues,split in half(for quicker absobption)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had the same etizolam you're describing aphex and I agree I couldn't sublingual that stuff for hell or high water. It took a good half hour for it to dissolve in my mouth! It's better if you grind it down and then put it under your tounge but even then it's still a pain in the arse. They're quite solid tabs. I don't use etizolam anymore as I don't really like it and I can get my hands on in my opinion better benzos, but id chew them up if I had em.

Etizolam for me hit harder regardless of the route I administered it - if I chewed and swallowed it would hit in about 5 mins, sublingually 1-2 it didn't matter and it hit at the same strength regardless.

yea theres no way i vould keep evena single milligram in my mouth id have to swallow the liquid fast. but it is interesting they are alot smaller and still have the same active dose. id rather take a tablet with less filler. the mouth dissolving ones seem to hit harder kind of like the powder does, but not quite. good stuff tho, all ove the above!

1)swims only done benzoz a couple of times(so most likely little to no tolerance) before what happened on friday...ok swim recieves etilaam MD the mouth dissolving one from a reputable company ive gotten from before swims gotten the normal ones that arent mouth dissolving beforee but they sent the mouth dissolving ones this time.... and then swim took 2mg then 1mg thinking it wasnt working, after this swim legit has no idea what he did for the rest of that day and when swim woke up he noticed that he had taken 50mg etizolam in total since the rappers were open and pills were gone. my question is why did i take 50mg if i woudnt do that on purpose?

2)SWIM has a second question to saturday swim took up to 10mg of the mouth dissolving tabs and seriously swim could barely noticed its effects even when taking 4mg at once. Is this becuase my gaba receptors are recovering from the accidental binge or is it just that there bad tabs since swim read on one site that there weak compared to the normal tabs the non mouth dissolving ones both from the same manufacture

1)swims only done benzoz a couple of times(so most likely little to no tolerance) before what happened on friday...ok swim recieves etilaam MD the mouth dissolving one from a reputable company ive gotten from before swims gotten the normal ones that arent mouth dissolving beforee but they sent the mouth dissolving ones this time.... and then swim took 2mg then 1mg thinking it wasnt working, after this swim legit has no idea what he did for the rest of that day and when swim woke up he noticed that he had taken 50mg etizolam in total since the rappers were open and pills were gone. my question is why did i take 50mg if i woudnt do that on purpose?

2)SWIM has a second question to saturday swim took up to 10mg of the mouth dissolving tabs and seriously swim could barely noticed its effects even when taking 4mg at once. Is this becuase my gaba receptors are recovering from the accidental binge or is it just that there bad tabs since swim read on one site that there weak compared to the normal tabs the non mouth dissolving ones both from the same manufacture

In higher doses you can blackout and do crazy stuff on benzo's, plus 50mg is a hell of an amount to take in one sitting. Not too sure of the 'mouth dissolving' Etiz, did they taste bitter at all?

Hope you're feeling much better after that binge, maybe slow it down for a few days (if you haven't)?

Etiz takes a while (for me anyways) to kick in, just don't keep popping them expecting something along the lines of Diaz/Xanax as you'll just blackout again.

Take care of yourself when taking such big doses :)

I've had the same etizolam you're describing aphex and I agree I couldn't sublingual that stuff for hell or high water. It took a good half hour for it to dissolve in my mouth! It's better if you grind it down and then put it under your tounge but even then it's still a pain in the arse. They're quite solid tabs. I don't use etizolam anymore as I don't really like it and I can get my hands on in my opinion better benzos, but id chew them up if I had em.

Etizolam for me hit harder regardless of the route I administered it - if I chewed and swallowed it would hit in about 5 mins, sublingually 1-2 it didn't matter and it hit at the same strength regardless.

He's talking about Etilaam-1-MD, not Etilaam-1. Two different things, at least in formulation.

Just looked at the Wiki page for it and they have altered the dosage, it now says Anxiety 1-2mg (max 4mg a day) and Insomnia 4mg. With the new 2mg pellets I am suspecting maybe a vendor has been messing about the page. I don't think the leaflet with Etilaam has a changed dosage has it, I have only seen one online though as I only get sent the blister packs not the boxes. Used to be maximum 3mg a day for Anxiety and 2mg for Insomnia.

Anyone else have any theories about it. Makes me lose a little confidence in Wiki, I must say.