• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

do you use them on a daily basis? I usually use about two or three times a week.

or just when I absolutely need to use them. Like for a job interview or college presentation...that kind of stuff. If I take one I can talk like a normal person instead of a stuttering fool. lol.

This post would be posed to noartflav btw. I forgot to quote. Got 20 in the mail today so naturally I've had a dabble.

etilaam tabs are soooo much better than the others I used...the dark blue loose ones that weren't in a blister pack. on the etilaam ones i definitely feel a high lol.

Nah, but customs seem to be seizing them? I haven't heard the full story though.

That sucks for you guys in the U.K. So far I havent heard of any troubles with customs in america but it's not nearly as popular here as it is in england. Once it blows up (which it inevitably will) I'm sure we will be facing the same problems. This sounds incredibly selfish but if we want to keep this legal we all need to be as stingy as possible, don't give it to your friends and for the love of god don't resell it on the street.

u.s. custums seized thousand+ intas last month apparently

anyone using "vendors" notice the stocking of generics vs x now 8)

by the way, i have always had a breast bud, and i think there was relation between etizolam and bud development? or am i screwy?

First off - please no lectures on mixing benzos and opiates.

I love mixing xanax with oxycodone. And I love xanax on it's own. But I HATE with a passion that blackouts can cause.

I mate recently sold me a baggie of 50 (well, there were actual 57 :) lol) etizolam fr pretty cheap so I thought ehhh, why not?

Do etizolam cause blackouts like Xanax? What is it's half-life?

I mixed about 5mg of etizolam with some alcohol last night.

All was good until near the end of the night when I predictably blacked out and slept for about 12 hours :O

I've never blacked out from etizolam, the most I've taken is 6mgs at once and up to 12mgs through out the day. There is some slight memory loss but its nothing compared to xanax IME. It also seems less likely to cause me to make bad decsions. I can actually go to the mall on 4mg of etiz with no problem whereas everytime I would go on xanax I would shoplift from every other store while trying to start fights with anyone who would make eye contact with me(Da FUCK U LOOKN AT BRO?).
I cant remember its exact halflife but I know its slightly shorter than alprazolam.

Last edited:
Yeah, thats one thing i dont like about taking benzos and then going out and about. Sometimes i long for someone to 'have a go' at me verbally, sos i can shoot them back down, and often felt 'bring it on" it never happened. Kinda shows confidence is the key there.

Also theres a plain latent violent streak. I felt as if i was ready to smash my snooker cue across someones face if anyone had a go. Again no one did. I dont think i would really have done that, just felt like doing it. Im no good at voilence, ive got no expereince or practice.

I never go looking for or starting trouble but if any comes to me, sometimes i feel as if i wouldnt shy away from it on benzoes. (this doesnt happen every time, but like once a month or less. But as i constantly take benzoes thats quite a lot)

Without benzoes id try to pass by head down and unnoticed.

this isnt something thats worrying me too much. I just figure its an occasional side effect for some people. No actual trouble has come from it yet. Apart from being far too direct in my honest opinions occasionally. Id be most tactless person of the month.

Last edited:
6-apb and benzo fury are being made illegal on the 10th june, could mean that an etizolam ban isn't far off. faggot MPs

um, I have kind of been dosing a fair bit of etizolam over the last few days.

I haven't taken any today and am experiencing pretty bad rebound anxiety.

I took the piss with this compound and didn't treat it with the respect it deserves. learning the hard way.

I've never blacked out from etizolam, the most I've taken is 6mgs at once and up to 12mgs through out the day. There is some slight memory loss but its nothing compared to xanax IME. It also seems less likely to cause me to make bad decsions. I can actually go to the mall on 4mg of etiz with no problem whereas everytime I would go on xanax I would shoplift from every other store while trying to start fights with anyone who would make eye contact with me(Da FUCK U LOOKN AT BRO?).
I cant remember its exact halflife but I know its slightly shorter than alprazolam.

did you experience any rebound anxiety at these doses?

I took about 12mg over three/four consecutive days and suffering pretty bad anxiety.

totally scared me off this drug.

First off - please no lectures on mixing benzos and opiates.

I love mixing xanax with oxycodone. And I love xanax on it's own. But I HATE with a passion that blackouts can cause.

I mate recently sold me a baggie of 50 (well, there were actual 57 :) lol) etizolam fr pretty cheap so I thought ehhh, why not?

Etizolam has a mean elimination half-life of 3.4 hours, and the active metabolite alpha-hydroxyetizolam has one of 8 hours.

6-apb and benzo fury are being made illegal on the 10th june, could mean that an etizolam ban isn't far off. faggot MPs

I'm pretty sure the homosexual MPs aren't more likely to be to blame any more so than their heterosexual counterparts...

Quite a few posts on here about how benzos make people more aggressive/wanna start a fight (verbal, or physical IDK)...How is this so?
Benzos are prescribed predominately for anxiety (and less frequently but still on-label for insomnia and as muscle-relaxants) and since they cause a feeling of relaxation and tiredness, maybe mild euphoria (maybe more euphoria, melting-calming, extreme dire to sleep at higher doses)...so why would it cause aggression or desire for conflict? T sounds like a paradoxical reaction.

Quite a few posts on here about how benzos make people more aggressive/wanna start a fight (verbal, or physical IDK)...How is this so?
Benzos are prescribed predominately for anxiety (and less frequently but still on-label for insomnia and as muscle-relaxants) and since they cause a feeling of relaxation and tiredness, maybe mild euphoria (maybe more euphoria, melting-calming, extreme dire to sleep at higher doses)...so why would it cause aggression or desire for conflict? T sounds like a paradoxical reaction.

they lower inhibitions all around. Plus i was mixing etizolam with ethylphenidate and alcohol. So i guess its set and setting. You probably aren't going to notice a latent violent streak at home soaking up the sun, or relaxing watching tv/using the net/listening to music of an evening. Being out on the town knowing that certain pubs consist of a group of customers that Ive clashed with many times in the past is different. I avoided those pubs though, which I think was one of my better decisions made under the influence of Etizolam.

I totaled an SUV the first week I tried etiz... and every time ive ordered it.. regardless if 10 or 150 tabs... I go through them all within 48 hours. lol.

Etiz CAN be fun at first.. but the urge to redose.. and the odd behavior id get coming off of them (on small amounts.. hard to put a finger on.. just off).... on large amounts.. CRUSHING depression.. even suicidal tendencies...

I think people should really try to avoid etiz and go with a safer alternative benzo wise.. like valium. (I could never recommend xanax.. damn half life)

edit: I have gotten in some huge arguments on etiz, and even lost friends over it.. you guys heard right.

I think people like YOU should try to avoid etiz, people who are going through 150 pills in 48 hours and crash their car are the type of people who bring on bans and ruin things for responsible users or people who are self-medicating.

Also from my own experience I can confidently say valium is not a safer benzo, the withdrawals from valium are awful and life-threatening, in contrast etiz withdrawals are not hard to deal with at all.

I despise people like you.

second day of rebound anxiety symptoms. just some residual dizzy/lightheaded feelings. also some blurred vision. like my eyes have trouble focusing. never abusing these pills again!!