• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy LSB (Lysergic Acid 2-Butyl Amide) Thread

Someone there already suspects it isn't real LSB but some NBOMex or DOx, anyway if it is Nbome should be easy to find out since they don't work orally, it would be harder with something like DOC, i find it similar to LSD (and as far as I understood LSB should be similar to LSD) except that for the duration and stimulation.

Anyway i will test the blotter with Marquis and Ehrlich to be sure.
Assuming that it is some phenethylamine like Nbome or DOx what color should appear in Ehrlich test?

In Marquis with DOx or Nbome should be like yellow/green while for LSD or homologues compunds like black, right?

And also to double check the results using my DOC and Nbomes how many mg i should use, 1 or 2 or more?

Last edited:
Don't let blotter react with Marquis because the paper contributes to the color, other than that yes I believe you are right.

About how much to use, this document says to use a minimum 1.0 μg/μL solution of drug, but to multiply by a factor of 10 to get more certainty. For an average water drop the volume is 50 μL, so I think 1 mg is actually more than enough.

Thanks for the info, i will use only 1 mg then.
Too bad LSB is only available in blotters so i will only test it with Ehrlich then,i think it should become something between red and purple if it is the real LSB or homologues, don't know if this test will show any colouration with Phenethylamines though, to be sure i will test DOC and 25I-Nbome on it too.

Well you can always extract a blotter by simply soaking it in a solvent like alcohol. Use an absolutely minimal volume of solvent though because otherwise it might be diluted too much to test.
(Also you can see vague test colors better if you look through 'more' liquid because it adds up. You might happen to have a small container to help that)

* If you have ultraviolet light (blacklight) you can also detect lysergides.

Fine, i will use the alcohol 96 i already have then and try with it, i don't have an ultraviolet light and i don't think i will buy it just to make the test.
Tanks again for the help

Most interesting thread. If this was in fact available and it was somehow legal somewhere, purely hypothetically, would this be closer to LSA, which I hear is not very LSD-like, or LSD, which . . . erm . . . is?

Very close to LSD, LSA is a primary amine and this compound is "almost" a tertiary amide like LSD.

Any news on this one?

Holding on to mine until I know some more.

This reddit thread is interesting - a shame the guy didn't try swallowing it without keeping it in the mouth for a while, we would know some more then. But seems encouraging.

Read a trip report here but it's in german unfortunately and who the hecks know if it's really LSB he'd taken!

From google translate:
Curiosity won and I stuck half of the blotter under the tongue. (120micros) The World as Will and Representation An hour has passed since the sublingual administration, and I could describe the effect as shy LSD, all the signs were there, but somehow they were hiding and did not dare to really step out of the forest.

Nothing conclusive here.

Very interested in how this will fold out, have always wanted to try ergotamines other than lsd, lsm specifically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm being harsh here, but the fact that all three of the people who have tried this compound so far have taken it sublingually is completely idiotic. Someone should really try eating it, then they will know for sure that it is at least not an nBOME.

My guess is that the vendor is suggesting folks take it sublingually, in which case they are likely masquerading cheap nBOMEs as rare, potentially high-value ergoloids. But really, are people so desperate to trip that they wont solve this mystery in an incredibly straightforward manner? Don't stick it on your gum, up your butt, or in your nose - just EAT IT!

Also, if it truly lasts ~4 hours as the reports claim, then it is not DOX. I know of no compounds that short acting which will fit on blotter and are active orally.

I know opinions vary on the duration of 25X-NBOMe compounds but 4 hours is really short for one of those don't you think?

Eating it could be a smart move to eliminate the 25X-NBOMe possibility but calling it 'idiotic' not to might be exaggerating it a bit.

I know opinions vary on the duration of 25X-NBOMe compounds but 4 hours is really short for one of those don't you think?

4 hours seems right for the NBOMe's I've tried.. B, C & I. Well, maybe an hour or two of aftereffects.

To me it seemed like 25C and 25D lasted quite a bit longer than that, apparently I am reading too much into what others call aftereffects. Maybe the difference in intensity becomes more pronounced as the dosage goes up, that would explain the misunderstanding.

Eating it could be a smart move to eliminate the 25X-NBOMe possibility but calling it 'idiotic' not to might be exaggerating it a bit.

Yes perhaps that was a bit harsh but you have to understand my frustration after finally seeing some reports pop up about a compound I have been interested in for quite some time only to be let down by the RoA three times consecutively. Needless to say I'm excited to see whether these reports are actually about the compound in question.

UV is going to be the easiest way to check these out. Just drop a few drops of ethanol or isopropanol on the tabs and shine a blacklight on em in the dark. Ergoloids generally give a pale blue-green fluorescence.

Have you done this yourself? Because I haven't and am still not sure how low the concentration of ergoloids can get if you want to actually see it. :)
Some confirmation would be helpful since some users here are asking about getting an ID indication this way.
(never mind I see that here someone confirms that it is a visible glow from LSD under UV: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/206277-LSD-test-with-blacklight )