• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy LSB (Lysergic Acid 2-Butyl Amide) Thread

I doubt it is some kind of Nbome or it would have reacted with Marquis when i tested it, turning green or brownish, while i had nearly no reactions, maybe some very light yellow but i'm not even sure.
Also it shouldn't have turned pink on Ehrlich if it was an Nbome.
Still i was expecting it to turn purple on Ehrlich and not light pink, like LSD and other indoles, but well i guess that pink should indicate that it's some molecule of the family.

it could be a low dose tryptamine. Maybe 5 mg of 4-aco-dmt, or maybe 5 mg 5-meo-mipt, or maybe 1 mg 5-meo-amt. Hell, it could be a lot of shit we can't even think of......

I hate to say but this whole thing sounds like some pretty bad voodoo to me. Whatever this compound is, the vendor is not really making much of an effort to help people figure it out.

Changing its name to "LSBD" - which means absolutely nothing chemically, likely after reading this thread and finding out people are suspicious of whatever they're selling, was a dubious move.

At this point I think this thread may simply be inadvertently spreading misinformation about the effects of the real compound in question: Lysergic acid sec-butylamide, and will perhaps give some unlucky fellow who stumbles upon the actual compound some false assurance as to its safety :(

I totally and absolutely agree. That vendor sounds beyond sketchy. He can't even specify which compound it is he's selling. "LSBD"? what a fail.

If for whatever reason it truly is LSB, and it so happens LSB is a lot like LSD with all the positive effects and goodness, then so be it and it will rise in popularity, yay for us we have a LSD analog available. If it's an nbome, it will appear so and that will be that. I feel like this fraud thing will figure itself out on it's own.
I think you're very naive. No ones going to get away with mass producing LSD analogs, that are that close to actual LSD, and which require illegal precursors to synth aswell.

I'm sure some of the clandestine LSD labs has experimented with LSD analogs. But they'll never sell them as research chemicals, the reason should be obvious.

facepalm at this thread.

Welllllllllllll after two hours of nothing happening person A and B got impatient and dosed 25i 8)

Person A (who consumed 2 "LSB" blotters) took 1mg
Person B who consumed 1 then took .5mg
*person A was of heavier weight and tripping experience

Person B apparently started to trip well and fine on 25i then suddenly had a rush and "waves" ended up being violently sick for 1-2 hours throwing up and sweating/being overheated, this overheating lasted the rest of the night. Very negative experience.

Person A reported a similar wave however was not effected negatively. the classic 25i wavey lsdesque experience continued but now there was a "deep psychedelic undertone" crazy repeating overall of repeating fractal images were observed. Somewhat controllable but very very odd and random. Very colorful and at times odd thoughts and even auditory whisper hallucinations?
Person A noted it was a good experience besides B being ill.

Person A and B were scolded for not waiting and simply dosing 25i a day or two later however this is quite interesting. I will be testing this compound with different people soon and will report back.

Also i quote from the vendor

"Yes, Lysergic acid 2-butyl amide derivative /2-Butyllysergamide(D), LSB(D)/
The structure is basically the same as LSB, but the indole group is substituted
with an indane group which attached in a different position!"

Both swallowed instantly neither could comment on the taste

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can tell you straight off of the top of my head that the dose will be considerably higher due to the lower affinity, and therefore the dose will not be 100ug as claimed.

A wave of stench has hit where before it only wafted on the breeze. I'd avoid this until someone gets it tested.

Last edited:
i contacted a trusted vendor that dose custom synthesis and he told be lsb falls under the federal analog act and any vendor claiming they sell lsb is 100% a scam.As but then again who really knows.I wish i personally knew Alexander Shulgin lol he would have the answers we're looking for!
P.S. i highly doubt pickard would go back to his old ways after 10+ years of prison but thats my opinion

And if so it is no more an ergoloid/ergoline,am i right ?

Now it makes more sense,i mean,in my opinion it would be too risky to sell LSB (although here we've not an analogue act).

And without the indole its reaction to the ehrlich would be different too right? might explain the pink/yellow reaction.

Also what would you guys call this chemically lol? LSB(D) isnt right is it? I would think it would have its own unique IUPAC name and such

Last edited:

This is a joke. If this vendor has somehow produced a hallucinogen active in the microgram range possessing a non-ergoloid, non-indole, completely unheard of chemical backbone then they would be publishing papers and filing patents - not picking pocket change from a small community of psychedelic connoisseurs. Sorry but this has to be added to the stack of evidence pointing towards this being a complete and utter sham 8(

Why the hell is the indane group at another position than the indole it's substituting? Would have made sense to me if it where substituted at the same position.

It's getting more and more sketchy IMO

Lets for a moment suspend disbelief. If it's true that you can remove the nitrogen from the indole in an ergaloid and still retain similar activity, then does that open up a world of indane derivatives of common tryptamines? Could all the compounds in TiHKAL exist as 100% legal indane analogues?

Or is it just bullshit?

"The chemical structure of MDAI is indirectly derived from that of the illicit drug MDA, but the alpha-methyl group of the alkylamino amphetamine side chain has been bound back to the benzene nucleus to form an indane ring system, which changes its pharmacological properties substantially." MDAI WIKIPEDIA

Wish i would have taken more than just Ochem1 but i remember seeing this under MDAI wikipedia. Perhaps there has been research papers filed a couple months or year or two ago and someone with some chem knowledge saw it and applied it to LSB/analogues and managed to find something legal and active?

Lol obviously a stretch still but i would really want to hear from some chemists what all is possible/probable.

The indole analogue of MDAI is almost certainly inactive. The SAR doesn't really apply anyway since we are talking about agonists rather than releases and from two totally different classes.

I read that Wikipedia article too. It's not the same though as the indane in MDAI doesn't have an ethyl-amine group sticking out of the 3 position of the bicyclic structure. MDAI is derived from a phenethylamine rather than a tryptamine.

Last edited:
Lets for a moment suspend disbelief. If it's true that you can remove the nitrogen from the indole in an ergaloid and still retain similar activity, then does that open up a world of indane derivatives of common tryptamines? Could all the compounds in TiHKAL exist as 100% legal indane analogues?

Or is it just bullshit?
There are benzofuran analogues of tryptamines which allegedly are active, e.g. Dimemebfe.

Transformedit: We're not here for you to chase up your vendor, sorry. Check www.safeorscam.com or email the vendor.

Either way you're not getting "LSB" so I wouldn't worry!

Took it

Tasted a bit bitter, but did not numb my toung, held it on my toung and made a conciuos effort to swallow. Effects were interesting, lacked the Euphoria and erotic pull I associate with 25i the only NBOMe I have ever taken.

had far more headsapce then 25i, and an odd ability to control the CEV's through thoughts.
It lacked the pleasent euphoria of 25i which was a negative no comparison to MDMA - it was a pure psychadelic, I felt oddly asexual, where as 25i turned me into a teenager again

I have experience in buying from this particular vendor. I can tell you this much, he is a middle man. I believe he is just relaying what he is being told. I also believe, however, that what he is being told is a marketing ploy by a chemist who happened to make more of a particular chem then he knew what to do with, so rather than selling it off at a lower price, he created a "new" chem, knowing that the community would get it buzzing around, resulting in more buys. I highly doubt that this has anything to do with LSB, I mean think about, 2C-x's were once sold at raves as Mescaline derivative.

Also wouldn't quoting an email from a vendor be considered taboo, as I knew the vendor just from what was quoted??

Also wouldn't Qouting an email from a vendor be considered taboo, as I knew the vendor just from what was qouted??

Nah because you'll only know who if you already know the vendor. I for example have no clue who this vendor is and the purpose of no sources is so that vendors don't create forum accounts going around advertising themselves which can be harmful. There's nothing bad that will come from mutually knowing who your talking about without mentioning any names though.

Finally we make some progress! Is there anyway you can get a blotter tested, Mela?