• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy LSB (Lysergic Acid 2-Butyl Amide) Thread

NBOMes don't react to Ehrlich do they? Though there could just be an indole on there to fake a reaction. I do know that 25c reacts yellow to Marquis, so in the end we know nothing.

I've received an e-mail from the vendor,he say that actually it's not LSB but a derivative and much simple molecule called LSBD.

Here we go 8)

Does he have an IUPAC name? Or any idea at all as to its identity?

Been snoopin' round this necka the internet for years every so often, but this thread finally has me registered & quite excited.
The future of 2013 looks bright.
<3
Who's gonna be the first to take a whole ten strip? =D
1,000 loves
-Shroomopotamus

Been snoopin' round this necka the internet for years every so often, but this thread finally has me registered & quite excited.
The future of 2013 looks bright.
<3
Who's gonna be the first to take a whole ten strip? =D
1,000 loves
-Shroomopotamus
lol, this is a harm reduction forum, dude :D

Edit:

LSBD : Light-skinned black dude

double lol

I've received an e-mail from the vendor,he say that actually it's not LSB but a derivative and much simple molecule called LSBD.

Smells to me like you guys got NBOME'd ;)

Ask him for a gif of the molecular structure or something.

If it is anything like the site I use why wouldn't the vendor simply call it NBOMe..... esspecially if NBOMe's are already offered.

If I had 6 to 8 free hours I would try this stuff guys, but alas I am busy with kids like and work at the moment.

and why is it bad to keep it in your mouth.... I always left tabs on my toung..... only difference is I never had to keep from swallowing.... that was the NBOMe thing. just swallowing a tab of acid would seem a bit strange to me.

It's because nbomes aren't active orally. So if you swallow it straight away, and don't trip out, you know it isn't LSB and is probably an nbome. If you do still trip out... well it's not an nbome, still probably isn't LSB though :)

Pretty sure ive been in contact with the same vendor that everyone is talking about, someone above posted an image with a bubble? i received a strip with obviously spongebobs eyes.

each blot is .5cm (after i cut them by hand unperfed strip)

Two were eaten by person A.
one eaten by person B

After an hour an a half neither one were feeling much despite A taking a "strong" double dose.

Thoughts would be that it may be some kind of mixture of 25i and 25c and sold under a marketed name or false chemical LSB.

However interested to hear everyone elses reports.

I doubt it is some kind of Nbome or it would have reacted with Marquis when i tested it, turning green or brownish, while i had nearly no reactions, maybe some very light yellow but i'm not even sure.
Also it shouldn't have turned pink on Ehrlich if it was an Nbome.
Still i was expecting it to turn purple on Ehrlich and not light pink, like LSD and other indoles, but well i guess that pink should indicate that it's some molecule of the family.
Anyway i won't be able to try it so soon because i have to study and also my set is not good, my grandfather died recently, so i'm afraid it could turn into a bad trip if i try it now.

I hate to say but this whole thing sounds like some pretty bad voodoo to me. Whatever this compound is, the vendor is not really making much of an effort to help people figure it out.

Changing its name to "LSBD" - which means absolutely nothing chemically, likely after reading this thread and finding out people are suspicious of whatever they're selling, was a dubious move. I feel like the chemical 'researchers' who ingest untested hallucinogens for the sake of spreading knowledge about whether their effects are safe and desirable at least deserve the privilege of knowing what exactly it is they're putting in their bodies. I mean what are they trying to file a patent on this thing?

This LSB 'derivative' could be absolutely anything - seeing as it's hallucinogenic and fits on a blotter, it's likely an NBOME as I and many others have suspected. NBOMEs are available at pennies a dose and if re-sold as a lysergamide for dollars a dose could fetch a fairly hefty sum if people are foolish enough to believe it. There's the off chance that the vendor or whatever chemist(s) he/she obtains their products from have developed some new and desirable psychedelic active at microgram levels and altogether unrelated to the ones which already exist, but I for one find it pretty hard to believe.

I wouldn't ingest this compound. Not unless the vendor shows some sign of knowing what the hell they're talking about. If they were smart they would have left it as is at LSB, people were starting to believe it. The whole LSBD thing just makes it sound like they're running away from something. Unless maybe it really is n-acetyl LSB or something... but if everyone gets an email now saying it's that, I'll be real suspicious :\

At this point I think this thread may simply be inadvertently spreading misinformation about the effects of the real compound in question: Lysergic acid sec-butylamide, and will perhaps give some unlucky fellow who stumbles upon the actual compound some false assurance as to its safety :(

Was it bitter or tasteless?

Pretty sure ive been in contact with the same vendor that everyone is talking about, someone above posted an image with a bubble? i received a strip with obviously spongebobs eyes.

each blot is .5cm (after i cut them by hand unperfed strip)

Two were eaten by person A.
one eaten by person B

After an hour an a half neither one were feeling much despite A taking a "strong" double dose.

Thoughts would be that it may be some kind of mixture of 25i and 25c and sold under a marketed name or false chemical LSB.

However interested to hear everyone elses reports.

I hate to say but this whole thing sounds like some pretty bad voodoo to me. Whatever this compound is, the vendor is not really making much of an effort to help people figure it out.

exactly, and if i was a customer of this vendor the whole debacle would have convinced me they're disreputable. i'm not a customer though, and hopefully people that are customers agree with my stance, because otherwise more vendors will pull this kind of shady shit.

If for whatever reason it truly is LSB, and it so happens LSB is a lot like LSD with all the positive effects and goodness, then so be it and it will rise in popularity, yay for us we have a LSD analog available. If it's an nbome, it will appear so and that will be that. I feel like this fraud thing will figure itself out on it's own.