15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

brutus

Bluelight Crew
From the wise words of tommyboy...

This is the thread for general heroin discussion. The NASADD Guidelines as well as the BLUA are enforced here. If you are too lazy to read them then at least know these main rules: No pricing, no sourcing/dealing, no meet-ups, and no mentioning of specific locations.

The old version is here.

humm....

15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Get SMACKed In The Face

Haha.

Maybe... 15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Can I Borrow A Vein?

=D

^ And I guess that I just don't know

But yeah you're right, the lyrics are

Heroin, be the death of me
Heroin, it's my wife and it's my life

i officially have a phone number for tar and a new coke dealer. my coworker and i smoked a dutch during break (we had to wait for material to come to the jobsite anyways so we cruised over to get coffee, lol), and i heard one of the mexicans talking and the word "chiva" stuck out like a sore thumb (wonder why....).

after casual talking i asked. dude's brother apparently is part of a cartel and said that he sells tar (never ever ever available in NY) and coke. he gave me a couple lines of the coke he had to try, and ill be damned if it isnt as good/if not better than my old puerto rican connect. he asked me about weed since he could smell it on me (i had just copped some of the sweetest smelling vanilla kush ive ever seen) and could only get mexibrick bullshit.

guess who got a phone number. i can apparently get 2 gs of tar for less than the price of a bundle. he said that he sniffs instead of shoots, so im sure that i can pull it off....but the powder i can get is so damn good that idk. i figured it can either be the shittiest shit ive ever seen because its coming from mexico, or itll be complete fire since it "comes straight from the cartel." do i gamble or not with my paycheck this week, lol....

yeah gamble on it cause even if it doesnt get you high it will at kleast keep the sick off so its not like you will be completely fucked

my problem is my dealer and his lack of punctuality.. he tell me 30min, i give him 40, i call again and he says 30more..i call back in 40 and he says its gonna be a little bit and to chill at the park..after 20mins at the park i call and he says hes "on my way, im leaving now".,.20mins after that ui call again and all i get is "im leaving now"..20mins more i call back bitching and hes like "the game is obn my terms i told you it was gonna be a little bit" and i was like then tell me to stay home and watch tv for an hour, dont keep tellig me 30 mins and imn on my way when you arent, id rather sit at home for 2 hours then sit at some park for 2 hours..and his response was "yeah mam some shit came up"....complete bullshit man

i cant stand black people dealer time

I suppose you dont have much to lose give it a try,you never know it might be the magic dope dealer that sells the firest raw in the world,hence the magic dope dealer!!

or you can mail me some and ill send you the cash and i can let you know how good it is...cause im still trying to try tar myself

So lemme aska quick question if I did 4mg sub yestrday at 5pm and helped a bit with withdraw just gettn outta bed n bein a bit functional will pills affect me now? Its been 26 and a half hours. I also I wouldn't take as much cuz I did like a bar and a half.

pretty sure 'be the death of me' was from velvet underground 'heroin' song

Yea, I was quoting tommyboy in the original post, not in the thread title. I definitely know where the words are from.

So lemme aska quick question if I did 4mg sub yestrday at 5pm and helped a bit with withdraw just gettn outta bed n bein a bit functional will pills affect me now? Its been 26 and a half hours. I also I wouldn't take as much cuz I did like a bar and a half.

Just really depends on your body.

For me personally, when I was using and on bupe, I could feel opiates in full force after a good 16 hours after taking bupe. But there are others who say it takes 48-72 hours to feel anything.

i wouldnt take the pills or whatever it is you want to take until tomorrow, to be honest with you

are you feeling sick and on WDs right now? if not then dont even think about it

i might just buy a g. he lives in the same city as me so i can always meet up with him..and its a ton less of a gamble. i just wish i could have seen it today. he claimed he was picking up more after work, hence only the coke for sale/test. i figured since he sells coke like that that the dope would be a similar situation.

either way he said hed hook me up if i gave him a g of my "white boy weed". i figured that's a good test situation. 20 bucks is an easy gamble

yeah gamble on it cause even if it doesnt get you high it will at kleast keep the sick off so its not like you will be completely fucked

my problem is my dealer and his lack of punctuality.. he tell me 30min, i give him 40, i call again and he says 30more..i call back in 40 and he says its gonna be a little bit and to chill at the park..after 20mins at the park i call and he says hes "on my way, im leaving now".,.20mins after that ui call again and all i get is "im leaving now"..20mins more i call back bitching and hes like "the game is obn my terms i told you it was gonna be a little bit" and i was like then tell me to stay home and watch tv for an hour, dont keep tellig me 30 mins and imn on my way when you arent, id rather sit at home for 2 hours then sit at
some park for 2 hours..and his response was "yeah mam some shit came up"....complete bullshit man

i cant stand black people dealer time
I left my old dealer because of that bullshit (oh im leaving now or im on my way then call back and says oh I right around the corner) which means they havent left yet. Then when you call back again no answer. Now you dont want to leave cause you have been waiting so long already. So you wait 20 more min. and then call back,they answer and say im almost there. I used to belive that bullshit till I was with the runner and I heard him tell the dude waiting,im on the block,whe in reality hes miles away finally hooking me up.
They are so worried to lose the sail they keep string you along,when if they r so worried you would think they would,just show up on time,but nope fuckin nig. Time

Jeebs just trade him your "white boy weed" for some tar and I would try and smoke it. Also it gets expensive real quick with a coke dealer on the crew. Lol.

I left my old dealer because of that bullshit (oh im leaving now or im on my way then call back and says oh I right around the corner) which means they havent left yet. Then when you call back again no answer. Now you dont want to leave cause you have been waiting so long already. So you wait 20 more min. and then call back,they answer and say im almost there. I used to belive that bullshit till I was with the runner and I heard him tell the dude waiting,im on the block,whe in reality hes miles away finally hooking me up.
They are so worried to lose the sail they keep string you along,when if they r so worried you would think they would,just show up on time,but nope fuckin nig. Time

all i ask is to tell the truth..if its gonna be 2 hours then tell me..i get you might be afraid im gonna go somewher else and that is a possibility but with the raw, im not going to, but he doesnt need to know that...but what i try to explain to him is..wouldnt he rather have me come and meet up and i wait for maybe 5mins, instead of coming out to his area in the hood but not that bad part, there is like 10%white people that reside in the town. but have me drive out there and then sit for an hour waiting and then meeting up.

if i was the cops, he would be giving me the perfect amount of time to set up whatever i need to and get people in place to bust him. i was in his line of business for years and i never kept people waiting more then 5mins longer then i said and i would always keep the other people moving , so the police couldnt set up on one area and wait..now he very rareky will meet me at the place he has me wait at but i really shouldnt be waiting to long..get the person(me) in and out as soon as possible, dont have me sitting around and maybe gettung some one curious as to what im doing/ cause i see that shit all the time when im waiting. i cant tell you how many times ive been sitting in a parking lot and ill see someone pull up and park a nd just sit there, maybe make a call and i know exactly what they are doing cause sure enough 5mins later someone pulls up nect to them and one jumps out and then a muinute later they are driving away

Status
Not open for further replies.