15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the first letter of his name start with...? Haha. Just to be suureee.

Lmao, I can't even remember, maybe if I text my brother but doubt he's awake..... does your guy have ct or ny plates?
Lol I don't wanna say too much. Next thing we know cops will be at his door.

The only thing I have to show from all my wonderful iv use is shitty veins , dope sick really quick with little dope, crazy crazy tolerance, and owing a shit load of money to banks and friends and such.

Fuck that.

And I still iv . I must be retarded

this is exactly what i was going to say minus the shitty veins. my veins are actually fine ive been hitting the same 1 inch spot for 5 years. But bro seriously don't go down that road. You won't be able to turn back ITS HORRIBLE. The w/d comes way faster, way harder, way longer. The pros are only 1, the rush, the cons are 100+. I said i'd only try it once and go back, as soon as I found out what the rush was I never looked back. BUT I wish I could, and also wish i never started IVing. My Advice Don't DO IT!

Lmao, I can't even remember, maybe if I text my brother but doubt he's awake..... does your guy have ct or ny plates?
Lol I don't wanna say too much. Next thing we know cops will be at his door.

Haha, yeah without saying too much... he just got a new car not that long ago and it has CT plates.. it's also silver.

Yes, no?

Hah, either way that's as far as we'll take this game in a public forum.

Haha, yeah without saying too much... he just got a new car not that long ago and it has CT plates.. it's also silver.

Yes, no?

Hah, either way that's as far as we'll take this game in a public forum.
I believe it was silver lol but so many people have silver cars in Connecticut.... but it was new. Okay last question what race? I bet this could be the breaking factor. I don't think saying his race is too much. Either way this is still crazy...... or just pm me about it if you want to.

I would love to have more of those bags though.... I have benzos and alcohol, no heroin. I can text my friend but shouldn't.... have too many bills.

Last edited:
i posted this in the CHI-thread but figured it might be interesting to everyone..so here it is

Heroin Insufflation as a Trigger for Patients With Life-Threatening Asthma

http://publications.chestnet.org/dat.../21989/510.pdf

heres a cool little study thats about 10years old but it deals with a major problem a few of us have had major problems with and thats having asthma like sypmtoms..i have developed "asthma"(undiagnosed but the inhalers work and thats what my doctor said without getting an xray abnd all that)

it didnt occur at first or even in the first year or 2 but after like 2years or so popped up. and it only occurs when i snort alot or smoke alot of dormin.mainly snort but i will smaoke a foil or 2 when high from snorting if i feel like or if im sick and my nose is jacked or wantto give it a break and it will stay sometimes a few days and the longest of 2weeks when i just kept usinbg during and the cure ended up being like 3-4days of inhaler use and no snorting or smoking anything followed by use of raw heroin. when i use strickly raw heroin it seems to not come and i can stop needing the inhaler daily but prolonged use of cut dope brings back symptoms

also interesting to find out vitamine b12 is a tan/brown colored powder and used to tone the heroin down at least 10+years ago when the study was done. cause ive neverheard of anyone using it as cuts anymore but who knows what they put in the shit

thats one kf the main reasons Im switching to IV im tired of my nose being stuffed up whenever Im trying to get high

I believe it was silver lol but so many people have silver cars in Connecticut.... but it was new. Okay last question what race? I bet this could be the breaking factor. I don't think saying his race is too much. Either way this is still crazy...... or just pm me about it if you want to.

I would love to have more of those bags though.... I have benzos and alcohol, no heroin. I can text my friend but shouldn't.... have too many bills.

He's black.. right?

^ PMing would be a better way to go about that.

I finally got a chance to post here. I got kicked outta my house for non drug-related reasons. I was actually clean at the time. So I've kicked as was the plan for the new year, and I get high once a week now since I'm technically homeless and not about to be a homeless junkie. I'm actually high as hell on 50mg of oxycodone right now, which it's been a very long time since I've been able to do.

So far in 2013 I've only done 1 bag of dope once, did most of a half G another time, and did about 1/8th of a G another time when I copped a G for someone and they broke me off a little. Everyone has their own hustle on the streets, so there are always various drugs available and I scored dope my second day in a different county with no phone and without knowing anyone so it's not hard to find. I mean most people are homeless for a reason, and drug use is a big one. Most are alcoholics here though, but there are a handful of heroin users, a decent amount of benzo addicts, and I'm sure a lot of crack heads but I don't even bother looking into who gets down with that.

I'm still rocking harm reduction out here. I'm the guy with the fresh rigs since most people don't bother buying new ones with their limited funds. I just panhandle outside of the pharmacy for 2 minutes and I've got the money for a 10 pack of rigs, so it's not hard to get them. I just tell people I'm a few bucks short on my prescription and I get the money in no time.

Not sure when I'll be on here next since I'm literally living in a homeless shelter, but I'm at a friends for the night so have computer access. Figured I'd give the update since I'm sure you all missed me so very much. =D

Tommyboy keep your head up man things are bound to turn around for ya. Not having a habit is a step in the right direction.

Got some gorgeous looking light brown rock dope today. It was literally two big rocks and it broke down really easily into powder using a hoseclamp. Anyway this stuff is fireee, one bag worth is all I really needed to get really high. This stuff smells like vinegar too...as soon as I smelled/looked at this bag of dope I knew it would be good.

I got to get some sleep before I travel,but if you got a warrent I guess your gonna come in.

damn Tommy I hope you dont have to stay out in the cold too much that shit would suck

obviously if you would rather not share its perfectly acceptable

but just because my curiousity has gotten the better of me i feel the need to ask

if it wasnt for drugs then why were you kicked out

damn, thats rough.

gov't housing or your parents wanted you to see a new shrink?

keep your head up tommyboy! its encouraging that you didnt go full out junkie when you got the boot, I think this will be the deciding factor in you getting back on your feet. good luck! keep us posted

Status
Not open for further replies.