15th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Be the Death of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
we arent here to help you..and im not from NJ but i know that unless you a complete idiot or a tard, you dont need help copping dope in the areas like paterson or newark...dont be so lazy and get out and do some legwork amd you will find it

Jeebs just trade him your "white boy weed" for some tar and I would try and smoke it. Also it gets expensive real quick with a coke dealer on the crew. Lol.
thats the best idea yet...if you said you can get 2 grams for less then 1 bundle...since all he can get is brick weed and not the good shit, he doesnt kow the prices..so id buy a quarter of weed and offer to trade them an 8th for the 2grams or the best deal you can get..so that way you can get some tar and maybe make an 8th of weeed out of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeebs just trade him your "white boy weed" for some tar and I would try and smoke it. Also it gets expensive real quick with a coke dealer on the crew. Lol.

if you get a G then id snort some with water to test the quality n then smoke some, and of course their is the option of choppin it up yourself to make it into a powder

but i wouldnt just smoke it cuz if your technique aint right your gonna waste some-good amount n you'll think you got ripped

interesting to know even small amounts of tar have made their way up to NY tho, very interesting

all i ask is to tell the truth..if its gonna be 2 hours then tell me..i get you might be afraid im gonna go somewher else and that is a possibility but with the raw, im not going to, but he doesnt need to know that...but what i try to explain to him is..wouldnt he rather have me come and meet up and i wait for maybe 5mins, instead of coming out to his area in the hood but not that bad part, there is like 10%white people that reside in the town. but have me drive out there and then sit for an hour

waiting and then meeting up.

if i was the cops, he would be giving me the perfect amount of time to set up whatever i need to and get people in place to bust him. i was in his line of business for years and i never kept people waiting more then 5mins longer then i said and i would always keep the other people moving , so the police couldnt set up on one area and wait..now he very rareky will meet me at the place he has me wait at but i really shouldnt be waiting to long..get the person(me) in and out as soon as possible, dont have me sitting around and maybe gettung some one curious as to what im doing/ cause i see that shit all the time when im waiting. i cant tell you how many times ive been sitting in a parking lot and ill see someone pull up and park a nd just sit there, maybe make a call and i know exactly what they are doing cause sure enough 5mins later someone pulls up nect to them and one jumps out and then a muinute later they are driving away
all i ask is to tell the truth..if its gonna be 2 hours then tell me..i get you might be afraid im gonna go somewher else and that is a possibility but with the raw, im not going to, but he doesnt need to know that...but what i try to explain to him is..wouldnt he rather have me come and meet up and i wait for maybe 5mins, instead of coming out to his area in the hood but not that bad part, there is like 10%white people that reside in the town. but have me drive out there and then sit for an hour

waiting and then meeting up.

if i was the cops, he would be giving me the perfect amount of time to set up whatever i need to and get people in place to bust him. i was in his line of business for years and i never kept people waiting more then 5mins longer then i said and i would always keep the other people moving , so the police couldnt set up on one area and wait..now he very rareky will meet me at the place he has me wait at but i really shouldnt be waiting to long..get the person(me) in and out as soon as possible, dont have me sitting around and maybe gettung some one curious as to what im doing/ cause i see that shit all the time when im waiting. i cant tell you how many times ive been sitting in a parking lot and ill see someone pull up and park a nd just sit there, maybe make a call and i know exactly what they are doing cause sure enough 5mins later someone pulls up nect to them and one jumps out and then a muinute later they are driving away
they dont realize that its bad for them too,having a white guy waiting in the hood looks bad but they r too stupid. Shit the cops wouldnt want to wait that long
either,thats maybe the reason my phone connect never got popped!!

^ But still I would always try to have a solid story ready if I was caught up in the hood by five-o waiting on my man

Also if the dealer hasn't arrived yet and you don't have anything illegal in the car, wtf are they gonna do besides fuck you around a bit and then let you go on your merry dopey way just to call your dude the minute you get around the corner to try yo coordinate another spot

i cant stand black people dealer time

I left my old dealer because of that bullshit (oh im leaving now or im on my way then call back and says oh I right around the corner)

Take it to the bitch about your dealer thread fagwads

i might just buy a g. i figured since he sells coke like that that the dope would be a similar situation

Sounds like a deal to me, I've only seen tar once and it was years ago way before I ever copped a habit
But I don't doubt it showing up around the east coast and even some of the mid west

Also about the coke going hand in hand with the tar it's totally true, because they'll flood there pay load mostly with coke towards Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic as a staging area for an east coast destination. So they'll also stick some keys of tar in with it too because they know it's also very profitable but I guess Mexico can't produce the volume of poppy compared to the amount of Colombian poppy and cocaína

if you get a G then id snort some with water to test the quality n then smoke some, and of course their is the option of choppin it up yourself to make it into a powder

but i wouldnt just smoke it cuz if your technique aint right your gonna waste some-good amount n you'll think you got ripped

interesting to know even small amounts of tar have made their way up to NY tho, very interesting

This
And yeah it just goes to show how more and more entrenched el cartels are becoming, geographically especially

im far from racist man ive had white, black, arab,mexican,polish,men and woman but in all my years in the game by far the slowest and latest and "ill be there 5min means 25mins" dealers ive had have all been black, it is what it is but its the truth and it just so especially happens to be the occasion right now too, and a bad one too.

fagwad.

It's almost opening time for the west side right about now right, if your guy hasn't gotten back to you yet and you smoked all your foils to stay well through the night you should just...

Take a very early morning sedation vacation to the ghetto, cruise around, get some hand outs, numbers, or any other kind of fix you need

Then blog about it
Profit...

Last edited:
amen! most ghettos that have a high capacity of dealers are gonna have dealers up when the sun comes up. a dealer once told me "early bird catches the worm" haha Now the dealers that have phones and only deal through people they know, they don't have to wake up that early because they got a steady clientele base. I've had to wait till 11am before to cop after waking up at 4am sick. And the worst part about some of these dealers is the "oh yo i see you, ill be right there" and your boy calls you 3 towns over and says "yeah i just saw him!" ANYWHO, had a great weekend! Now have to wait to this weekend again! heh

welderman, i know what you mean. luckily he's a framer and im not, so hes only on a couple job sites.

and i leave in 5 minutes to go get a g of blow, trade a g of some amnesia haze for a .5 of some tar, and then going to cop 2 or 3 bags as a backup plan. I damn near broke my leg using a core drill today when some dude on a lift dropped some shit and i had to duck out of the way. i need some fucking painkillers, yo.

he said the tar was the right consistency to just chop it up/maybe freeze it. he said that he personally waterlines it (dissolves a gram in a saline bottle with some water. which makes a ton of sense since i saw him with a saline bottle all fucking day the other day)

^ Let us know how that tar compares to the powder you get. It mite look a little suspicious constantly using a brown colored saline all day. Lol

so the word is in, tar is just plain fucking weird.

i dissolved the .5 in some water and have been using an eye dropper to waterline it. tar feels really......dirty. its very hazey and kind of blah. its strong, but its about equipotent on a monetary basis with the powder....i.e. 40 dollars of tar feels like 40 dollars of powder......but thats a shitload more tar than it is powder.

its not bad, but it sure as hell isnt as good as my powder. id get a hell of a lot more for money buying a bundle as opposed to the equal 2 gs of tar, but its not a bad backup plan.

although mixing a bag into the last half of the tar solution has provided me with one hell of a cocktail.....im tempted to dissolve some coke and another bag in there, lol

If you have any extra tar( I know there is never any extra or left overs just like with coke) you should try and smoke it. Our old buddy the rockmonster was all about smoking the blackness. I'm sure it would take a few tries to get your technique down. I would imagine it would be like smoking coke(which always seemed like a waste to me) off of foil the skills involved not the buzz obviously.

i was considering that since i have a pretty good technique for smoking the powder, except i dont like the high from smoking. its like crack. sure smoking it is nice, but id much rather sniff a few lines

on the plus side, atleast i have a solid yay connect/backup dope plan

but a half g of tar, 2 bags of powder (got another one im saving for later), ~.5g of coke (so far), few beers, and a g of some amnesia haze sure as hell makes a wednesday bearable

yo guys I cant stop thinking about shooting up like I want to see what it is like more than any other drug right now.

I know its the beginning of the end for a lot of people but Ive never considered myself addicted to heroin, at all. Whenever Ive been doing dope, I never had a problem getting a bundle and splitting it up over a 4-5 day period, then stopping for about a week before getting another bundle. Sprinkle in some pain pills between and thats about the extent of my habit. Now snorting it is getting to be a waste. Im sick of not being able to breathe easily out of my nose anymore. Not to mention it takes like at least 2 bags for me to feel close to good usually, and I figured the discrepancy between good dope ived and shitty dope ived would be less than good dope snorted and bad dope snorted.

Ive also had a strong dislike of needles since I was a kid, although if drugs were involved id tough it out. I feel like that would attribute to me not getting hooked to the needle. Idk, the fact that im thinking about it this much is already telling me im going to do it. Anyone know where stuff like micron filters can be bought? Im not trying to have to go to a needle exchange

Im in the Philadelphia area fwiw

im not gonna say dont try the needle because you clearly know that it is a god awful idea. but for harm reduction sake, your best bet may be to buy them online. just take EVERY precaution you can, man.

if youre used to sniffing, try plugging. it has a much stronger rush and high

I have plugged but its just never really done much for me

I had just taken a shit, put 3 bags of good stuff in 10ml of water, put it up there until the end of the syringe was hitting my ass (where you grab to push on it), let it sit there like that for 40 secs, then pushed it down slowly, and laid down for 20 mins

didnt really work as good as snorting, mostly I just want to feel the rush of shooting and conserve my bags

it seriously may just be better to not IV. try a combination of sniffing/smoking/potentiation.

^ This, seriously shim this isn't The Lounge, I would just stick to snorting since you're content with the high on a low dose and you don't let yourself get strung out easily

I'm not saying once you start banging it you can never go back to snorting (ie a few posters on here can manage going back and forth, tommyboy I think being one) or end up a homeless junkie within who ever knows how long but I do know a lot of people can't manage that shit and slowly start to spiral down fast when they start iv'ing

Plus sticking to snorting you don't have to worry about carrying rigs, cookers, extra paraphernalia etc on you, if you cop and get pulled over you just eat that shit

The high really isn't different either, it's just that rush and very fast super deep warm opiated blanketed gratification compared to snorting a bump and having to wait a few minutes to feel full effects

Most snorters ime switch to iv because there tolerance gets so high and they're snorting a half gram to just get right and then they see a friend bang a third of what they just did if that and nod face but still don't think your iv tolerance won't build fast...

^ This, seriously shim this isn't The Lounge

ok? was I being OT or something?

Plus sticking to snorting you don't have to worry about carrying rigs, cookers, extra paraphernalia etc on you, if you cop and get pulled over you just eat that shit

that's one of the reasons I feel like I wouldn't get hooked on it, I'm lazy as shit when it comes to ingesting drugs. I wouldn't want to have to keep buying rigs and micron filters and alcohol pads and all that

The high really isn't different either, it's just that rush and very fast super deep warm opiated blanketed gratification compared to snorting a bump and having to wait a few minutes to feel full effects

100% BA compared to like 50% for me on a good day and it's instantaneous, i'd like to think it will be a little different

Most snorters ime switch to iv because there tolerance gets so high and they're snorting a half gram to just get right and then they see a friend bang a third of what they just did if that and nod face

well I am all about getting the most out of my drugs

Sounds like you pretty much got your mind made up
Also with iv you get sick quicker and the legs don't seem to last as long

And with iv, when you get a new batch you might not always have the luxory of fixing up a small shot to test the potency
Most users are used to there normal dose but occasionally they'll cop some fire one day and not be able to do a tester and it's lights out, had two friends die that way...

Who really does a tester shot anyways, amirite?
But I'm just tryin to throw some hr your way bro, you don't seem like an idiot, if you can cold cop in Philly I'd say you're pretty street smart

dude I know you guys wouldnt tell me any bullshit thats why I asked, I respect your guys opinions because I havent IVed yet

I know its one of those things that takes a lot of people down, but its almost been a constant thought in the back of my head since I first did dope. Every time I would rail the last bag that thought of "well if I had banged that id still have some" formulates.

Idk, I guess I just want to see what all the fuss is about really bad, and the only thing really stopping me from doing it this whole time was a dislike of needles and some kind of convincing of myself that I wouldnt be doing Heroin for longer than a few times.

"oh yeah im stopping after ___ happens" is what id usually say, now im seeing its gonna take some other things in my life to change before I stop.

Basically I want to try all this shit now while im young and without any real responsibilities besides not being dead so I can drive to work the next day

also, as lame as this sounds, I almost want to do it just because where I live is so infamous for having fire dope, and I figured I might as well take advantage of what tons of people around the world have such a hard time finding. There's almost like a sense of pride of knowing that I can successfully find, prepare, and properly inject and absorb 100% of premium quality, FIRE dope

Status
Not open for further replies.