• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

AMT (alpha-Methyltryptamine)

Oh, yeah Im fairly well versed in psychedelic compounds. Im pretty caeful though , I read more than research. Im kind of nervous to try aya/dmt because from what I hear, it is very mushroom like and I prefer mushrooms at a lower dose. I also really enjoy mescaline via cacti and tried 25c and liked it superficially as well. I do like depth in my trip but not so pushy , I guess. I find the mushroom mind/body disconnection at the peak extremely unsettling. Maybe I need to take more high dose mushroom trips in a better setting because I did have ONE (and it happened to be the stongest) trip where I didn't notice this happen. Its funny to because I actually saw elves/gnomes perched everywhere watching me and this was prior to having known about its DMT/elf connnection.

I really have no interest in salvia. I have smoked leaf casually with a friend and got some very apparent stoning effects and a bit of "electric" visual field overlay but nothing to crazy. I am aware that it gets crazy however.

I don't want to come off as superficial but Im a visual artist by profession and Ive always seemed to connect enlightenment visually. Im inspired and awestruck by visual things. Often I catch an earful from psychonauts that "its not just about eye candy"