Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXIX: In B4 close...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jancrow

Bluelighter
Soon-to-be-ex-mod edit: If you really want to, then you can read the old thread here.

in b4 close Hai all do u want 2 try my Wu tang style?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it'll fuck you up quickly, tolerance goes sky high straight away , never quite reaching the ultimate bliss. I know people go through 3.5g in a night and not even get that buzzed. I pretty much got where I wanted to be, maybe...I keep feeling reminded that its just not even close to MDMA, but with a worse hangover. I only do dolly maybe once every 2-3 months if it's about. I never feel like getting it but if my mate comes round and its all he has I'll still go at it.

Maybe my opinion would change if I got some preban stuff again but I'm just looking forward to more MDMA on the 1st; late birthday celebration due to mates not being able to come down for my actual birthday and the fact Trolly Snatcha and Coki playing that night.

He was also a question on QI a few series back. Strange chap by all accounts.

Mornin', all :)

This not smoking bizniz still not quite working. Gave away most of me baccy last night and was too ketted to face the shops so had to drag meself out when I woke up. Needed leccy too mind so had an excuse. A pretty pitiful one anyway. Tish and piff :\

you need to live somewhere where the shops aren't within walking distance, then dont buy enough to last you for a couple of days, see what desperate measures you come up with then to get to a source of baccy :p I do this to myself sometimes and always regret it.

I think I recall you posting a pic, Farmaz. Assumed it must've been an old one cos you definitely did look young as fuck. I've always looked young for my age but suspect it's starting to catch up a bit now :(

that pic was only 1 year old

How's sunday for EADD?........

I caught some show yesterday on BBC2 i think about the stars for 1 hour & at 3am went outside (sunday morning)
The sky at night (no pun here btw) is amazing the stars & sky just blows my mind to know the stuff you see is light years old.
That weird looking guy thats jumped into Patrick moores place is ok but he cant touch the Games master ffs

Guessing that would've been Stargazing Live, Farmaz. Has finished now - is on for a couple weeks annually. More of a countrywide event than a TV show really. Think they (sort of) announced that that Chris Lyntott (?) fella that's been Patrick Moore's #2 for years now is taking over Sky at Night. He was the bloke talking about the Mars stuff at the end. The only sensible choice really but he's no Patrick Moore, for sure. Nobody is though really.

you need to live somewhere where the shops aren't within walking distance, then dont buy enough to last you for a couple of days, see what desperate measures you come up with then to get to a source of baccy :p I do this to myself sometimes and always regret it.

If I get any opportunity to move anywhere it ain't gonna be somewhere even more out in the Boonies than here I can assure you :|

Bit more willpower and I'm sure I coulda just lived with it. Leccy was essential though and where do you go to get leccy? The tobacco counter. Poor excuse but an excuse nonetheless :\

Still smoking far less than I normally would though. Especially when there's booze involved. Gotta be doing me some good even if it's not complete abstinance yet :)

Guessing that would've been Stargazing Live, Farmaz. Has finished now - is on for a couple weeks annually. More of a countrywide event than a TV show really. Think they (sort of) announced that that Chris Lyntott (?) fella that's been Patrick Moore's #2 for years now is taking over Sky at Night. He was the bloke talking about the Mars stuff at the end. The only sensible choice really but he's no Patrick Moore, for sure. Nobody is though really.

that would be the 1 :)

I know it should go in PD or maybe AD but I will ask here anyway

anyone noticed a weird leg issue with the pcp analogues?..........
I noticed it alot over the last few months, like when you are semi sober the next day it feels like their is a weird vibration in your leg muscle?
the times I hit it really hard I have had my leg "vibrate" in the muscle part so much it feels weird & stays with me for a few days.

He said twas a local term for meph, the dailymail would have a field day 'dangerous bath salt aimed at toddlers sweeping britain'

yeah but that name is a pisstake aint it, nobody actually calls it that, people call meph Dolly for some fucked up reason

yeah but that name is a pisstake aint it, nobody actually calls it that, people call meph Dolly for some fucked up reason

sadly when I saw the Mixmag piece I ran ROFLCOPTOR into google & saw sites with pics of text built helicoptors selling "100% PURE ROFLCOPTOR" & they even had 24hour delivery too.
My god the consumer selection these days in strange chems is shocking, I should tell the Daily mail about it

May've been a pisstake but some cunt apparently cleaned up off the back of that stupid fuckin ROFLCOPTR shite and probably was the main reason it came to such widespread attention and an early banning. What a cunt that cunt was. Cuntycuntycuntcunt. Cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.