• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your first time anal

must be lucky because my gf likes it, and we do it fairly frequently. She also sticks fingers in my ass and its awesome. dont be insecure and try it lol its great

first time I didnt like it. I received and it was uncomfortable. then a few months later with more preparation in the meantime I did it again to the surprise of my boyfriend and it almost drove me insane it was that good. I think I came or at least for the whole duration felt like coming. it was great. he had quite the small/average dick size.

First time I tried, the guy like just put a finger up and the shock made me cry it huuuurt. Then with lots of lube there was some success in getting in but yeah it hurt so so so much. Eventually I was seeing this guy for a bit and I dunno we sexually just clicked and he was kinda fiddling around there and I just got the urge, he understood and no pain, not even lube, and it was amazing. Like I dunno I guess I was relaxed but it felt good in a whole other way. Like maybe the taboo was what made it sexy and dirty.... But ahhh I have always loved doggy.
Its not meant to be enjoyable for chicks coz we dont have a prostate but fuck that shit try everything once hey.
I've never had an orgasm (by myself or with anyone) so this wasnt an exception. Can girls come from anal alone? It seems unlikely.
My wife comes heavily when we have anal.

There is actually a thread on my first time

I'm classy like that 😁

Does anal mean anything going up your bum & something that goes in & out OR does it include buttplugs & any form of anal stimulation?

As nobody knows who I actually am I feel I'm allowed to say about stuff I've done but I'm not sure what people actually call anal tbh.
The only time I've had something going in & out of my bum was to be blunt a form of BDSM rape imho, I really didn't ask OR expect what she did to me & I wasn't very pleased about it. I've never been fucked since & I'm strill not happy about it to this day, I'm quite happy to use vibrating buttplugs though.

I was about 17 and I had no idea what I was doing.

It's old hat now. Some foreplay and then just enough crisco to coat the head and most of the shaft is plenty to get things done right.
17 year old me hadn't figured out yet that he was versatile.

+10 years later, my new first time ...lol j/k but not really

AchingThisCoot-size_restricted.gif

My first time was pretty awful. I mean, the guy really tried to make it good for me but I couldn't relax and he just kind of "went for it" after the careful in-out cycle didn't work.

However some years later I ended up having incredible anal sex with a couple and have loved it ever since.

My first time was pretty awful. I mean, the guy really tried to make it good for me but I couldn't relax and he just kind of "went for it" after the careful in-out cycle didn't work.

However some years later I ended up having incredible anal sex with a couple and have loved it ever since.
Did you get your ass torn up or bleed? Was it safe, or bare/raw or without any barriers?

Was the couple a male/female couple, or a male/male couple?

FUCKING OUCH!

Off my head on meth and juice, couldn’t stand up I was so out of it, still hit the damned roof upon entry.

No thanks man.

Did you get your ass torn up or bleed? Was it safe, or bare/raw or without any barriers?

Was the couple a male/female couple, or a male/male couple?

Male and male. It was with a condom though I'm not entirely sure it was with lube. We were both largely inexperienced and it, unsurprisingly, turned me off on the idea for a few years.

First time it went in once and I ended up crying in the fetal position until the paid left. Clearly didnt relax enough. Fast fwd years later to my current bf and the first anal experience was ok. I mean it feels good and weird at the same time and I have no idea if I enjoy it. But he does lol.

First time it went in once and I ended up crying in the fetal position until the paid left. Clearly didnt relax enough. Fast fwd years later to my current bf and the first anal experience was ok. I mean it feels good and weird at the same time and I have no idea if I enjoy it. But he does lol.

Oh no! That sounds horrible. There is a pain that jolts throughout your entire body if someone goes in too hard and fast and doesn't know what he's doing.

My best anal ever was with some demonic fuck I met online who probably was plotting to sacrifice me in my sleep. That's when I didn't know any better.

You gotta take something to relax, like a benzo is excellent or some alcohol. Relax and he has to use lots of lube or vegetable oil as someone suggested, take it easy.