• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your first time anal

^^^ ahh to much pain for me. I don't care how many steps it takes I'm never going there again.:! ()()<-----:!

Hehe. I think I will give it a go. A very VERY slow go lol.

Of course I will feel the need to share afterwards :p

ive given a few times to girlfriends over the years imo i love giving anal have never received and honestly never will i am just not attracted to men but the last girl i dated i really did like her more then any other girl i have been in a relationship with but she cheated on me and i dont care i will not put up with a cheater and once is enough so i told her ide give her one more chance and she came over that night i texted saying you can have one more chance but you will get what you you deserve she replied- what? and i replied nevermind haha :p but on to the story she didnt want me to fuck her in the ass because she said my dick was to big not trying to sound vain i dont judge my dick i leave that up to the girl but i was having sex with her then i laid her on her stomache spread her ass and just spit on my dick for lube and shoved my dick as deep as i could in her ass she screamed got up called me gay was crying a little bit yelling about how much it hurt and this is what i said grab your shit get the hell out of my place and never talk to me again you unloyal bitch i told you will get what you deserve to bad she never knew what i ment but yeah thats my favorite anal experience xD

^I'm sorry but she is probably better off without you and maybe your attitude towards here was why she cheated on you in the first place. To use sex to deliberately hurt somebody 'to teach them a lesson' is disgusting and not something to be proud about.

Also there are a lot of guys who enjoy receiving anal stimulation / penetration who are straight and no other men are involved! It's pretty sad that your favorite anal experience was against the other persons will and without consent.

Did it to the girlfriend in high school maybe 3 or 4 times. Once as a first choice, but usually because we were desperately horny and she was on her period

It felt gritty and not as good as pussy, and she sorta liked it but was obviously very painful as I basically just went right for it

Never had any problems with mess

Hmm, I dunno. I would probably err on the side of caution n say yes. They had to cut inside an area that was torn n re-sew it. Was not something I'd wish on my worst enemy!!

I dated a girl who had her pussy cut when she gave birth. When I hooked up with her it ripped a bit. She didnt notice till afterwards but afterwards there was blood but no pain. She had a ridiculously tight pussy especially for a woman with a kid but yeah her pussy ripped a bit when we would fuck for over an hour or two. It wasnt a big deal with this girl but it might be a big deal with your asshole.

Haha - shit happens !

It does man. Put a towel on your bed if you value your matress. Sometimes blood happens.

I like to give anal to a woman who enjoys it. Its hard to bring up the subject. I guess I usually just kinda play with a womans asshole and dont stick my finger in until I see how she reacts. I do that will get blown just cuz I like to play with a womans ass and her pussy. If shes responsive to the anal stuff I aproach the subject. I feel its bad for a relationship if the woman thinks you are secretly craving an anal slut. I dunno I had a girl build this up in her head and than beg me to ass fuck her and then tell me how much she hated it. When we broke up she just went on and on about how she gave me anal. I gave her anal when she asked me to stick it in HER ASS. But I digress I dont care if a woman wants to bufu or not if shes good in the sack. Im a bit of a freak and I love flexible girls so I get into all these karma sutra positions and that really makes the pussy so tight. If you throw in tantric concentration you got it made. I can internalize orgasms, multiple, hold out for as long as I want, and bust at will when Im in a good sexual relationship. Communication and a sex position books works wonders. Ive got one with 500 positions.

i really wanted to try it for a long time and talked about it heaps to my bf. Eventually one day he did it but totally out the blue (surprise buttsecks to the max) and i screamed like a bitch. It got heaps good later down the line. There's definitely some mad stimulating nerves in there.

also the pain you get afterwards is awful. during it you don't notice so much due to the other sensations but holy fuck afterwards it feels like your whole neither regions have been dislocated. not good.

i received, it was spontaneous and i screamed like hell the first time.

i probably by now have done it close to 60 times, and it still hurts unless im using opiates ;)

also the pain you get afterwards is awful. during it you don't notice so much due to the other sensations but holy fuck afterwards it feels like your whole neither regions have been dislocated. not good.

Most likely because of the way he went about it. You need to properly stretch the ass and slowly build up to taking a cock in there :)

My first experience with anal was unremarkable and, for the most part, uncomfortable - and I was the one giving. I was 13.

I am 13 and I'm considering having sex. Do you think it would be a good idea?

I love it! I personally have multiple orgasms. It's off the charts! The first time was just as good as the rest.