• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your first time anal

2 years ago after rolling all night at a festival. My boyfriend and I had showered and were laying on the bed together and it just progressed right into it. He flipped me over on my stomach and went for it. There was obvious discomfort but for the most part it was an enjoyable experience. I think it being so spontaneous made it extremely sexy. We've done it since, some times more successful than others. I think foreplay is key to good anal.

I think it's a tonne of fun, but that has less to do with the sensation itself, and more to do with nature of the act. For me anyway.

Yup, the change in head space, role reversal, submissive thing plays a huge part in my enjoyment of the thing too. Not that I don't like the physical sensation too, I enjoy it A LOT and can come just from being fucked with a strap-on but the mental component is a big part of it, as with most sexual acts that might fall under the BDSM umbrella.

First experience of anal was masturbatory: fingers, small vibrators, etc. It was fun enough. Kinda weird when one of my exes first took a toy to me. I was still straight then ( or so I claimed ) and had to pretend I'd never done anything like it before and was shocked that she'd managed to get the whole thing in. Such a liar! 8) Most recent ex GF was well into strap-ons and the like and we made it a regular part of our sex life. First time I had another guy fuck me though, different class altogether. Rogered senseless and came like a train, total wipe-out. Mental component a big factor there again obviously but the feel of a real cock attached to another human being knocks all that playing around with toys into a cocked hat. Been a long time since I've experienced it, miss it loads.

given, i've worked up to it with girls in the past but everytime we tried they said it hurt to much, recieved, well i'd thought about it before but also knew I wasn't attracted to men so I figured when the time came to actually do it I wouldn't like it but then we were having sex and she was grabbing my ass and next thing you know with the movements she was giving, and I really enjoyed it and over time things escalated

Yup, the change in head space, role reversal, submissive thing plays a huge part in my enjoyment of the thing too. Not that I don't like the physical sensation too, I enjoy it A LOT and can come just from being fucked with a strap-on but the mental component is a big part of it, as with most sexual acts that might fall under the BDSM umbrella.

I enjoy the sensation too, it's pleasant and feels good and all, and I frequently cum from being fucked with a strap on too. But like, whole scene to me, really is what makes it from "ok" to "fucking awesome". I've done it before without the whole dynamic going on. (i.e. A chick who just wanted to see what it is was like for her, without really wanting to do a scene kind of thing) and it was still fun, but not the same.

First experience of anal was masturbatory: fingers, small vibrators, etc. It was fun enough. Kinda weird when one of my exes first took a toy to me. I was still straight then ( or so I claimed ) and had to pretend I'd never done anything like it before and was shocked that she'd managed to get the whole thing in. Such a liar! 8)
Hahah, awkward =D
Yeah it definitely depends on the state of mind though. I started enjoying it after a while with one of my exes just cuz I loved the guy and stuff, I've hated it with hook-ups so far but that's just because most of the time I wasn't into them enough in the first place, or they just didn't do it in the right context etc. I can definitely think of a couple guys now though that I'd love to have anal with, especially if during a BDSM scene.

I don't think I'd ever wanna wear a strap-on/give though...not my thang, I'm just too submissive for that, haha.

^

Hey, I'm submissive too...but it can be good to Dom now and then. It gives you a bit perspective on what your partner is normally doing, and perhaps to be more fun for them, by noting what you do and don't like when you are topping. Also, it give you ideas to suggest to your partner and/or if you want to show them something, doing by example is often a great way to demonstrate.

Point in case: I taught Ms.G (and some previous partners) about restraint use by placing them in restraints. Ditto, she got a bit better at giving anal after I put fingers and toy in her a few times. (But she still won't let me put cak in...hopefully soon tho...I just really want to for the sake of intimacy/closeness/sharing an expierence with her and all that stuff)

obviously you didn't have a Guy who knows what he's doing :p I've turned a couple girls on to it. some even experienced powerful orgasms

hmmm actually he went as slow and gentle as possible but I guess I am just not a fan of anal sex.. It makes me feel really uncomfortable

I was nineteen years old and he was thirty five. I was serial dating at the time, cock teasing a lot of guys, but wouldn't give any the time of day. He was different from the twenty something year old dudes that I'd toy with, he didn't have any time for coy games. It took me three months to work up the nerve to meet with him. When we first met, I was terrified and on my period. We kissed a lot and petted each other and I was pretty much hooked. I let him fuck me in the ass within the first week of meeting him in person. He bought me an enema one random day and I prepped my ass really good. Then he fucked me all night and had to gag me a couple of times because I was screaming out in delight. If I had know better I would've let him cum deep in my ass, but it was my first time and I didn't realize that was going to be the best fucking my ass would ever get. I had two other anal experiences since and they were a disappointment at best. I want my ass to be fucked properly again.

mmm.. anal sex is.. amazing, if you prep right, use lube, and go slow. it kind of makes me sad that a lot of other girls don't like it, but then again, there are lots of stupid boys who just try to shove their dicks in, no prep, no lube (saliva from rimming or otherwise), no nothing, hurting the girl and probably turning her off anal for the rest of her life. my first experience was similar, i was with a bigger guy, and he just went for it, hurt like bloody hell. but the thought of it still turned me on, and the next time i tried it i was with another girl. she prepped me right and went slowly, made sure i was turned on and comfortable, and by the time things got going and the toys came out, i enjoyed it so much i couldn't stop myself from moving my hips and pushing back into her.
i saw a lot of people saying that anal is more painful than vaginal (not that vaginal sex is anything but bliss after the first time), but it doesn't have to be! if its painful, you're going too quickly and not using enough lube. making sure your bowels are for the most part, empty, significantly helps with that feeling "oh shit, i'm losing control!" anal is, well, anal, though, and sometimes it gets messy... doesn't always happen, but you shouldn't be surprised if it does - you are getting fucked in the ass, you know! :3

My first few anal experiences were horrible but after a while when I got the right person it was pleasurable and I was able to cum while doing it but I rubbed my clit while he did

I had to work up to it, and literally search the internet to figure out how to do it right. Well, I was 15 lol. Did it with my first boyfriend, who I was in major love with, and yes, it was amazing!!

hmmm actually he went as slow and gentle as possible but I guess I am just not a fan of anal sex.. It makes me feel really uncomfortable

You have to find someone with the right size.
I'm just sayin =D

You have to find someone with the right size.
I'm just sayin =D

^ Right, size is EXTREMELY important. I had a steady (though not exclusive) partner a few years ago, and he was BIG, well above average; my pussy could barely handle him, let alone my ass.. We did try a few times, but he was just too big.

Same with an ex. So to anyone who's been completely turned off from it because of pain or discomfort or whatever, don't give up on it completely since it might be better with someone smaller in the future...it can be awesome :D