• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your first time anal

The man had been stalking me for months. I was asleep when he stole quietly into my cabin and placed his hand on my cock so I became aroused.
I awoke to him sucking me, which of course my body was enjoying. So I did not resist much when he turned me on my stomach and rammed his cock into me.
It was painful, humiliating and unwanted. I ejaculated. Oh treacherous body!
He continued what seemed like an age.
After he came he withdrew, jumped and quickly dressed. Leaving me dazed and sore and trying to work out what had happened.

I'd be interested to hear how woman compare anal to vaginal intercourse. I'm tempted to say that anal is always more painful but I dunno.

Well I personally like vaginal a LOT more. It doesn't hurt, it's not uncomfortable...I've never had painful vaginal sex (not even the first time) but I've never had anal that wasn't both painful and uncomfortable at least for the first minute or so. The sensation that you might lose control of, er, your bowels (yay) also isn't present with vaginal.
Vaginal just feels way better overall.

my current but soon to be ex boyfriend and i decided to get all the crazy sexual stuff out of the way in the beginning and all i remember is having a look and feeling of total surprise, like "woah how is my body LETTING ME DO THIS??"

My first experience with anal was unremarkable and, for the most part, uncomfortable - and I was the one giving. I was 13.

Only time I did it, I was drunk as fuck (as was she) and I suspect, though I don't know, that she suggested it cause i wasn't cumming. (I often either don't cum at all or take a long ass time to do it. Just weird physiology I guess). She said it was her first time too, although I don't know that for a fact. I don't really remember it all that well, but I didn't think it was that great. But granted, like I said I was completely plastered, so I probably wasn't really doing it all that well. I'd definitely like to do it again, either sober or at least less drunk.

Anal sex is one of the few acts that most people don't want to post about. But I think this is the perfect place to describe what you felt the first time you had anal sex. Did you receive or give? Was it spontaneous or planned? Did you orgasm or hate it?

Shit "wrong hole" mean anything, it hurt lmao i had anal by acident.8(

I've only given. the day I lost my virginity, the chick let me do pretty much anything to her since it was my first time. it was good I enjoyed. most girls I've been with weren't too into it though, its icing on the cake for me.

it was kinda frustrating, she had a really tight ass n it was such a prosess slowly goin back n forth the tiniest amount in order to not make her un comfortable, but once i was in n was able to pound it it was fuckin fantastic, n something bout cumin n her butt was extra awesome

but i cant tell you how many times we tried, but we were only successful twice. all the other times she would get bitchy bout be not bein patient enough or goin slow n delicate enough to make it works n sometimes i would push in but it was so tight it'd kinda bend my cock n i would gettin slighty soft (not soft but not rock hard) n it sucked those times cuz it was just so damn frustrating

i always wanted to just slam it in but im not tryin to hurt anyone or make em uncomfortable

so yea only really done anal 2x but it was the shizz the 2 sucessful times

My wife had some previous POS ram it in her ass (didn't work up to it, no lube and just kept going no matter how much it hurt her) and she was very much against doing it or trying it once we were fooling around. However, in taking it slow, playing with her anus with my finger during intercourse and her realizing it really turned her on, we proceeded further. She definitely cums much harder with a bullet on her clit and me up her bum! She rolls them out (at a rate of 3-4 at a time) and she now like it where she plays it up that she doesn't want it int here and yet begs me to force it in. Really turns her on - and it's totally a turn on for me too! She is very inhibited and it's been a royal challenge for me to get her to open up her kinky side. There's a freak in her, I see it. Just have to get her to accept it!

So, if there is trust, love and PATIENCE it can be turned into something wonderful and the orgasms are really intense for the woman! Not to mention for me too when I am about to unload in her bum!

Sigh, now I am all horny and want to leave work to go ravage her!

lol. the first time i tried it was in high school with my boyfriend who i lost my virginity to. we had been together probably almost a year before we tried it. with zero experience or knowledge, he just kinda jammed it in there and i'll never forget my reaction.... i screamed GET IT OUT!! GET IT OUT!!! roflmao!!!!!

i want to try it again but I haven't ever tried since.

First time.. I was about 15 and it was awful.. Hated it.. My long time boyfriend had begged and begged...long story short I gave up the fight and let him do it..

It was about seven years later before I allowed someone to try that again and hated it again.. Tried a few more times with that same guy it always hurt like hell..

By the time I was 23 I ended up with a guy who LIVES for it.. while while him ..I learned that it did not have to hurt but it did not do anything for me.. Till we did DP that at least got me off..

At 28 I married a guy whom would never try it nor wanted it but pretty much demanded that I peg him.. (go figure)
We ended up in a relationship with the guy that I am still with (at 33 now getting divorced) and He can not only make me cum really fucking hard but also squirt that way too.. He also LOVES for me to peg him.. I was the first person he trusted enough to try that with.

^

I think it's a tonne of fun, but that has less to do with the sensation itself, and more to do with nature of the act. For me anyway.

Why is she reluctant to try it? All of the people I've had any sort of relationship with (like, excluding random hookups) have be quite willing. Actually I should say they usually initiated it, not me. But, then again, they've all been kinky and all been Dominants or switches. (lololol...I've never actually had a relationship with a vanilla chick, or anything even close to one. It's kind of lulzy in a way.)

Combination of fear that she might hurt me and that i might like it too much. She is very passive in bed and is not adventurous unless we're rolling or tripping. Since she's pregnant now we won't be rolling for many months.

Ah, yeah...I can see it being hard to get her into something like that.

Go clean your self up real well.. Get some really nice Lube and non-latex gloves with textured tips that are well fitted for her.. Have her use her fingers the first time and learn how you react...

(I get black ones from here > http://www.sallybeauty.com/gloves/Supp08,default,sc.html )

She just may find that she likes it.. Maybe offer to try something that she would really like.. maybe something that she has never brought up..