• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

first time mdma, need help.

fearsome

Greenlighter
hey everyone, i got some clear mdma crystals, me and my gf are going together at lake to have a good time, im planing to take mdma with me and try it out first time together, im 19 and she is 18 years old, i dont want a high dose for us, just to feel good, feel lovely also u could hardly tell if we are high or not.(there can be some people) im interested what dosage we should take, if we take 50 mg will it be ok? and how long it will last? thx!

P.S sorry for my english xD

Read the "Six simple rules thread" at the top of the forum to familiarise yourself with MDMA and dosage.

Allergy test 24h beforehand, tiniest amount on the tongue and watch for reaction. Be safe and enjoy.

i did, but it didnt answer my question,i want to enjoy time with my gf like kissing and stuff, not get too high, just feel happy.

thx for advice, what reaction will i get if im alergic?

AFAIK There are no cases ever reported of MDMA alergy...I think you are safe in that respect.

as for the reset of your question...StrutterGear answered it in the first post in this thread

matt, not true! There was a case here (Ireland) a couple of years back where a girl died after taking half a pill (24 hours after). Maybe it was something other than mdma that caused the reaction, but when introducing any new chem to your body, always allergy check like I said.

I don't know how trust worthy it is, but it can't hurt. Reaction = any type of swelling, inflammation or something you notice on the tongue.

Yeah, dosage wise, read the six rules. Redose at peak if needed, waiting too long just causes more body load without the rush.

matt, not true! There was a case here (Ireland) a couple of years back where a girl died after taking half a pill (24 hours after). Maybe it was something other than mdma that caused the reaction, but when introducing any new chem to your body, always allergy check like I said.

I don't know how trust worthy it is, but it can't hurt. Reaction = any type of swelling, inflammation or something you notice on the tongue.

you just reitterated my point...I have not seen anything concrete that shows people can be alergic to MDMA and the stuff I have seen has been conjecture and scare mongering by the media.

I dunno man. The girl suddenly died 24h after taking half a pill. I'd hedge my bets and do an allergy test anyway. As I said, can't hurt.

thx, and one more, im more than 60kg, if i take 50mg what result ill get and how long it will last roughly?

since you don't seem to want to go to the sticky thread that answers your question...you will not be very happy with 50mg

how long will it last...not long. take a full dose your first time...you'll thank us later