• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etizolam - My drug hell

I think they're definitely a great all rounder - kind of like a poor mans lorazepam. Withdrawals severely not to be underestimated though.

Use them only when needed,comedowns,anxiety and bouts of homicidal tendencies etc

ok so forget the fact that i am on probation

is it worth trying to get thru united states customs.. will they stop the package or no would you think..

i could always talk my way out of trouble the one time im more concerned of losing money

So what's the verdict on these new bright cobalt blue etiz's? People are just talking about etizolam rather than what the thread is about.

Sorry if this doesn't belong here. I just dissolved 250mg etizolam powder in Propylene Glycol (supposedly Pharm Grade). I got a concentration of 2.2mg/ml which I thought was not bad.

I've never used PG for anything. I intend to use it for oral, sublingual and plugged dosing. What's a safe amount of PG to use for these ROAs? I read on wiki that serious toxicity begins at 1g/L plasma concentration. 1ml PG is 1g and I think I have 6-7 litres of blood. So I'd need to get 7g of PG into my bloodstream in one go to achieve "serious toxicity" but I've no idea what serious toxicity is or what the lower levels of toxicity might visit upon me. I reckon of the planned ROAs plugging will have the greatest propensity to increase plasma levels quickly, but I'd only be plugging 1ml and sometimes 2, so the highest plasma levels I forsee would be 2g/L.

Any clues? I just swallowed about 1.5ml as it wouldn't fit in my storage bottle. I feel alright! I tried to use it sublingual at first but it just sat in my mouth. Doesn't taste bad at all but don't want to end up puking or anything.

Also I've put my etizolam solution in the freezer - and the PG. Freezing point is supposedly -50C so it should remain a liquid but I expect this should keep bacteria at bay. In fact I read that PG is actually a preservative and anti-bacterial agent so that shouldn't really be a concern. PDF: source

PS I'm getting nice gentle effects from that 1.5ml = 3mg, although I snorted about 2mg a bit earlier. It definitely compliments 1 or two beers but i wouldn't want to go beyond that. And it takes the edge of Ethylphenidate leaving me just slighly pleasantly stimulated.

I've got used to the low-dose etizolam effects and I quite like it. It changes my perception of my body, it makes it feel like pastel shades if that makes any sense! Just a less edgy existence.

Last edited:
I just received 30 of these bright blue etiz, compared to the usual etilaam brand ones I usually get these ones are completely different.
When chewed they pretty much dissolve straight away in the mouth unlike normal etilaam and taste really bitter, sort of like battery acid.
Will report back when I have a trip report.

The bitter cobalt Etizolam, un-blistered and chalky white on the inside sent .me into a fury. A fury of disappointment that is, in my opinion this is definitely not Etizolam, destroy the pellets and change vendors.

The legit etilaam ARE white on the inside... however bitter isn't how they should really taste.

All I can say is I've gone through over 70 of these, and in my opinion they have some sort of benzo effect, but definitely nothing like Etizolam as I'm used to them. Seem much weaker. Much less effective and noticable no matter what you want to use them for.

Seems like no other option than changing vendours as they seem determined to keep them.

The new ones taste like those white pyrazolam, which I didn't rate at all...Bit dubious at the moment, will let you know what i'm thinking / feeling later on

Can't believe you guys are taking random pills from an rc vendor lol, for harm reduction, they should be binned the second you think something is not right.

Sounds like you guys don't know when to admit you have been ripped off.

Does pyrazolam have a distinctive taste? is it crap?

Yeah its almost like a really acidic concentrated glucose taste, like licking the end of battery but a bit sweeter. Pretty crappy but i bet you could get into it

And as regards getting ripped off, i am always gonna have a go on a new downer at 50p each%)

Can't believe you guys are taking random pills from an rc vendor lol, for harm reduction, they should be binned the second you think something is not right.

Sounds like you guys don't know when to admit you have been ripped off.

No different from buying drugs off the street which seem a bit wrong. the countless MXE batches ive had which vary, the pre ban meph varied, theres not many drugs ive taken which seem completely right every time

No different from buying drugs off the street which seem a bit wrong. the countless MXE batches ive had which vary, the pre ban meph varied, theres not many drugs ive taken which seem completely right every time

Yeah you are right, that's why I stopped buying dodgy street drugs. Plus whenever I suspected something was wrong it got flushed without hesitation.

Right folks i'm happy with them now. I dissolved one under my tongue an hour and a half ago. Which was horrible.

Then half a hour ago after fish fingers, chips, beans, peas and a white slice I insufflated one. This last ROA is not recommended! Yikes.

However in 2 hours I consumed 2mg and I'm feeling good, some very minimal euphoria but noticeable calming, sedating effects.

They are quite similar to regular etizolam but I bet there is something else in there. Also the fact that they taste identical to pyrazolam I would bet my bottom dollar on these bright blues being a funky mix of a couple of things.

It's a mix that works, and only time will tell if it's a dangerous one!