• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Etizolam - My drug hell

i got a batch from <snip> also and they are brighter and foul tasting. white in the middle. i tasted the residue from cutting one and that tastes similar if not the same as the old ones. so far had no problem with them, started at a tiny dose and worked my way up to 2mg. they seem decent to me but i have only had 2 batches both from same vendor and neither were etilaam packaged.
i struggle to find a good vendor as this is my first experience with RC's i really dont have a clue. obviously we can't list on here so its purely trial and error for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch that these are the best eti's ive had. They're slow to come on and they give such a smooth transition into desired state. Don't expect bang bang thank you maam these eti's last longer and the effect is better too.

Highly recommend these new bright blue ones!!

I just got 10 of these new bright blues as well, as an emergency stopgap: I'm running out of diaz and on a taper, so not having a substitute really isn't an option. Random benzo doesn't really bother me when I'm down to six generic diaz 10s - weak ones, at that - but if they're inactive and my man doesn't come through with the diaz, I'm going to be bouncing off the walls inside a couple of days. Taste is, as other posters have noted, very different from blistered etilaam - but given the 1mg dosage, that could just be a question of filler. I found that RC pellets resulted in the blue-tongue when chewed or used sub-lingually: as do these. Suggests to me that if genuine they've been poorly synthed, and fuck knows what kind of by-products may have resulted.

Edit: too much information. 90 minutes after consumption, I'd say that these are mildly active - and benzo or thenyl-benzos of some description - but I'm not sure they're etizolam. Somewhat more sedating, without the slight buzziness of etilaam/depas/Pasaden pharm brands, but I don't think they're phenaz. Haven't tried any other RC benzo analogues, so I wouldn't hazard a guess beyond 'mystery downers that'll hold a benzo addict' - but given the mystery, it's probably a very bad idea to drink on these or even use them on comedowns until someone posts an independent analysis and confirms content. I'm going to try and get some info from my source, but I doubt he'll have anything new to add to what other posters have found out.

Last edited:
Reply to an e-mail i sent when i complained about these eti's "I can assure you 10000% that we have purchased these from a pharmaceutical manufacturer within the EU who make thousands of chemicals and we have absolutely no reason based on other feedback we have received to question their consistency nor there effects. Maybe this is just a random occurance."

These bright blue ones are definitely the real deal imho. As i said they don't hit as hard as the etilaams but overall i think these are better, they definitely last longer and i don't have a hangover of any kind after having ten of these yesterday.

Wow, they must have pretty expensive gear to measure 10000%

Sounds like man in the pub chat to me, I wouldn't trust them to flog me water.

Yes, I tend to agree with jancrow - and while I don't mean to flame, Kemicalized, I notice that you seem to have signed up only yesterday and have posted what read like a strategic series of ads for these new deep blue pellets, which does leave me wondering if you have a vested interest in persuading this forum of their virtues...no offense, but I suspect a lot of other readers of this thread may have similar doubts. If you're sincere, and taking vendor 'guarantees' at face value, then I hate to tell you this, but people in the grey market have been known to lie about their wares on occasion. Especially when these ambiguous situations arise.

Yeah, the thought had crossed my mind too actually. It reads very much like the reports you see on PR from time to time where some dealer has obviously got a huge bag of bunks he needs to shift.

Also, if they were etizolam and you had 10mg you certainly would feel it the next day.

Whilst all are welcome here, selling or promoting your "wares" is not. I am giving our new poster the benefit of the doubt, I hope my trust is not misplaced.

If I see the word jehovah we can have a stoning....promise:)

Now, now - I think it should be BL policy that no group targeted (like the J Witnesses) by Hitler should be subjected to collective punishment on BL. Unless, of course, you meant the other kind of stoning.

Back on topic, after sampling 1 of these bright blues around mid-day, I can still vaguely feel it, which wouldn't be the case if these were etizolam. I did a little digging (yes, I'm unemployed right now), and vendors are all swearing they're good and proper Etizolam - quel supris - and one sent me a link to a wholesaler's analysis, which looked right: but could have been copied from any number of places. The only vaguely truthful-sounding fact I turned up is that they've apparently been, as earlier posters found, UK-manufactured, so I think we have a rare/mystery benzo analogue of some kind. Mild and longer-lasting than etizolam or alprazolam, (though I do still have a pretty high tolerance), but something I won't buy again, on general principles. Hopefully, I won't have to - if all goes to plan I'll be off this shit in a month or so. I'm sick of living in fear of running out, and once you're hooked, benzos/analogues aren't even all that relaxing: you're just in extreme danger if you don't have them.

Anyway, this whole episode leaves me feeling it's just a matter of time before something truly toxic gets into a batch of pellets, and etizolam will be blamed and banned, which is really too bad: it's less addictive than regular benzos, and, apparently, a lot easier to come off of. Same story as with every decent legal on the market: the vultures start circling, the vendors don't give a fuck (I've bought off just-met crackhead street dealers in London and baaad parts of US cities who were more trustworthy and frank about their product than RC vendors), and people get ripped off, hurt, or both. It's particularly distressing in this case, to me, because etizolam's the only readily available stopgap for anyone with a benzo habit, and the condem coalition have more or less told the NHS to forget about tapers, which'll kill a few people, but hey, the death certificates will just read 'heart failure', and they're only druggies, right? What I don't understand about all of this is the vendor attitude: if you risk your customers' health and safety, you're eroding your market-base...but then I guess they're not exactly planning for the long-term, and can't, given the usual political response (ban first, dodge questions later, especially if they come from independent scientists). Okay, off the soap-box, I'll shut up now.

Good post.

I believe that etiz is in the home office's sights already actually, it appears on their latest list of things to spoil for the rest of us.

Good post.

I believe that etiz is in the home office's sights already actually, it appears on their latest list of things to spoil for the rest of us.

Ah, fuck it, I'm moving to a boat moored in international waters with a hydroponic lab and some serious artillery as soon as I finish this taper. Anyone want to front me a few million? Let's build a happy, herbal floating paradise for bluelighters beyond the reach of Theresa May. Then again, looking at the front page, New Zealand might be leading the way...too bad the UK will never follow. And it's such a long flight.

It seems very odd the way Kemikalized suddenly changed his story in post #26. Before that they were crap and he wanted his money back. Suddenly they were great. Maybe vendor offered a 'bribe' for someone posting positive comments or 'advertising' (shilling) their products.

@ Kemikalized if i have got this wrong, then i do apologise, maybe there is an innocent explanation that i have overlooked. But it does look kind of hard to understand otherwise.

There's always the slightly-advanced shill tactic of playing it cool and / or feigning hostility to the vendor before suddenly turning about-face. Believe me, I frequent some seedy forums.

Then again, we have no proof the guy's a shill, so welcome to BL, Kemikalized. :)

Good to see you, MDB. Thanks for the PM the other day - I owe you a reply but suffice to say it was most welcome and encouraging at that particular time.

PS: I take Etilaam. I love them.

There's always the slightly-advanced shill tactic of playing it cool and / or feigning hostility to the vendor before suddenly turning about-face. Believe me, I frequent some seedy forums.

Then again, we have no proof the guy's a shill, so welcome to BL, Kemikalized. :)

Good to see you, MDB. Thanks for the PM the other day - I owe you a reply but suffice to say it was most welcome and encouraging at that particular time.

PS: I take Etilaam. I love them.

Yes, if it is a shill tactic, it is definately more advanced than the usual blatant/transparent stuff you see on other forums, i dont think ive ever 'clocked' that one being used before.. This one was let down a lot in the execution though. Could have been done much better.

Glad the PM was appreciated, I think you were initially the most welcoming person on EADD for me so that alone deserves some 'good karma'/what goes around comes around type stuff, in my book.

I just finished off a pack of 30 of new blue ones. No trouble as far as i'm concerned.

Yes, I tend to agree with jancrow - and while I don't mean to flame, Kemicalized, I notice that you seem to have signed up only yesterday and have posted what read like a strategic series of ads for these new deep blue pellets, which does leave me wondering if you have a vested interest in persuading this forum of their virtues...no offense, but I suspect a lot of other readers of this thread may have similar doubts. If you're sincere, and taking vendor 'guarantees' at face value, then I hate to tell you this, but people in the grey market have been known to lie about their wares on occasion. Especially when these ambiguous situations arise.

I can see why you may think that but i can assure you i'm normal guy in the street paying £9 for ten of these like everyone else. If you had read all my posts you would notice that i said they don't hit as hard and are slow to come on which is why i was angry when after 40 minutes i barely felt anything. As i also posted i ended up taking some 25b nbome tabs and the ten eti's so my judgement on these eti's effects were definitely clouded but i did feel a very nice clean effect from these new eti's.

To mydrugbuddy who said maybe i was offered a bribe, lol. To be honest when i phoned the vendor to complain he genuinely sounded shocked that i couldn't feel anything off these eti's and he said he would send me a couple of strips of proper etilaam's that he still had and i agreed because at that point i still wasn't feeling any effects.
He emailed me asking me for my address so he could send me out the real etilaams but by that point the new eti's were in effect and also the 25b nbome was in full effect and i emailed him back saying that i thought the eti's were good and were just slow to come on and i said i didn't want any compensation. Looking back on it now i should have got them sent out but hey i'm an honest person. The guys explanation that these new eti's are made in the eu and not india seems fair enough as to why these are slightly different. I will try them again without the 25b and i can give a more accurate report on them.

For anyone who thinks im promoting this companies eti's here's a link to a report i done on the same vendors pyrazolam http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190434

I'm sure you will see i'm totally impartial and in no way do i have any connections to this vendor. I'm called chemicalized on that forum.

Can i add that after 10 etilaam etizolam i always end up doing something stupid that i regret the next day. These eti's were smoother and better feeling overall and i didn't have the urge to roam my friends houses looking for more drugs. I actually think i prefer these new ones but as i said i'll get a better test taking them on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a batch and they are blue coated with the sweet white interior...seem very legit and get the job done nicely...just like xanax without so much drunkenness...

Though I do notice my speech beginning to slur at 4mg+, which is a no no at work.