• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to sleep after MDMA use?

Mild muscle relaxant a couple of hours before complete come down, a couple of nibbles, red wine and meditation. Hate that horrible need to sleep but can't feeling. Put a few hours between the relaxant and easy on the wine.

TL:DR the whole thread. If you actually have mdma, you will sleep even WHILE rolling. Its not hard. Sounds to me like you got something other than mdma. Smoke weed to sleep!

Don't be silly. It'll be easier to sleep because it's not as bad as amphetamines for the insomnia but MDMA can and will stop you going to sleep. Too much is said about being able to sleep on pure MDMA. I get good MDMA all the time, and can never sleep, because I never can after any stims paticularly mephedrone.

doing some pushups might help. assuming you've mostly come down and are being kept awake by a stimulant feeling. and it's past bedtime.. it would be hard to take some right before bed and lay down and doze off.

use clean pills/powder/crystals. get into bed, close eyes, fall asleep. nothing simpler than that (for me anyway). i usually have huge troubles getting to sleep, but after mdma i'm pretty exhausted and sleeping right on the spot.

TL:DR the whole thread. If you actually have mdma, you will sleep even WHILE rolling. Its not hard. Sounds to me like you got something other than mdma. Smoke weed to sleep!

Did you quote that directly from the bullshit book?

Theres not a chance in hell you can sleep whilst still "rolling", maybe on the tail end, several hours after ingesting MDMA, but not while peaking / still very active. Impossible.

Whoa. Definitely don't risk serotonin syndrome by using DXM. DXM is very stimulating and will keep you awake generally...
Wait at least two weeks between them to be safe.

I have found that taking 5-htp within too short a time after having come down from any MDxx often causes a greater stimulation, rather than the sleepy-time effect it has on me normally when taken before bed. Valerian root is actually moderately useful in the absence of benzos.
I would say that if one wants to sleep after an MDMA experience, or after using ANY stimulant, then regardless of your method of sedation, preloading with a healthy dose of soluble magnesium is the first step. Stimulants cause acute drops in Mg and regardless of how often you take them, you should be taking lots of Mg. Also, if you find that these effects are greater when you dose higher, consider trying to potentiate a lower dose, rather than trying to maintain the current dose.
Nootropics might help. Piracetam and a little choline make for a smooth transition from the speediest of peaks, into a relaxed place where one might sleep.
Try to increase absorption and reuptake and decrease the dose itself. I know that amphetamines/cathinones are absorbed best at a certain pH that tends to be more alkaline than the average coffeedrinking, sodachugging Human. You can potentially adjust the pH of your urinary tract over time, or shortly before ingesting your Moonrocks, and not piss out as much of the drug as you might usually. Grapefruit juice also is purported to inhibit digestive enzymes that metabolize ol' Molly, though this is speculative and you can find a ton of discussions over this around the forum.
Basically, try to get the digestion and usage of it in the body as efficient as possible, and you will suffer less negative effects. Theoretically.

Blues might not always work... Tbh they dont even really effect me but on NYSthey defs helped although I'd spaced all 3 out so Incas exhausted. My friend took 4 and had a terrible comedown, didnt sleep got lile 2 hours the next night!!, the
Massage oils are goodbut I wouldn't have anything planned the neztbday unless I had blues.

My partner gets very drowsy on mdma, especially if the dose is large.
I've never had a problem sleeping afterwards.
The stuff I have is tested but even with tweakier stuff, no problems.
Half an ambien / zolpidem should put you asleep if you have trouble sleeping though.
Alternatively try a little cannabis, or ghb.

I do suffer insomnia so it obviously makes it worse. I'm 100% sure I only take pure MDMA. My friends can sleep fine after it but for some reason I don't. I tried Codeine and although it made me feel a lot better for an hour or 2 it didn't put me to sleep. I even tried some Oxy once which was a big mistake, it just made me feel worse. Codiene/Promethazine syrup knocked me the fuck out, which is kinda weird because when I have them separately nothing happens. Doxylamine didn't work either.

Anyway I got another script of Valium so I should be fine from now on.

Sorry to dig this up
But
When i take pure moonrocks I can eat and sleep
But the sleep is more like a twilight/zombie state
As soon as I closed my eyes then
reopened them it was morning
In the blink of an eye
the weird part is that it felt like I was awake and time was warped
Kinda like when you get anesthesia for surgery
Anyone else experience anything similar

Why do you have to sleep immediately after comedown ? Try to relax and don't keep thinking "I need to sleep now". Don't rely on any drug to help you sleep.

Theres not a chance in hell you can sleep whilst still "rolling", maybe on the tail end, several hours after ingesting MDMA, but not while peaking / still very active. Impossible.

It's perfectly possible to fall asleep while rolling. I had that once or twice. Ofcourse not when rolling on 200mg, but with a normal dose roll it is perfectly possible and not even that hard. At least for some people. And it depends on the roll too. Some rolls with pills keep me awake, while another roll on the same pills same dose I'd even fall asleep during the roll...

*edit* besides, like Mazzab already said, if you take gigantic doses (for me starting from 500mg and upwards, or maybe like Mazzab says 300mg at once) you can have blackouts and even fall asleep because of this, for short periods too

Last edited:
It's perfectly possible to fall asleep while rolling. I had that once or twice. Ofcourse not when rolling on 200mg, but with a normal dose roll it is perfectly possible and not even that hard...

I agree. Especially with high doses. Once I took 300mg in one dose (very early and naive in my history of usage). The peak was so intense and flooring; I started to zone out/ fall asleep. I was just a puddle of love on my couch. Soon after I started to regain my composure I easily fell asleep after. Higher doses for me begin to have sedating effects.

i have fallen asleep during the peak of an orally ingested mdma dose....and also after IV mdma (no other drugs or alc was used). It is totally possible that this can happen. I know it sounds totally ass backward because its also a stimulant....but trust me....you can sleep on the shit, I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't done it myself. sometimes the serotonin release is just soooo great and you get so relaxed that yes, you can fall asleep while peaking

3 things Food, Hot shower. Film. Till you drift of to sleep. Hate not being to sleep but im fine when it comes to mdma tottaly oppisite when i take speed tho.

You have obviously never heard of E-Dreaming.