Bluelight

Thread: Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v15.0

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21313738394041
Results 1,001 to 1,011 of 1011
  1. Collapse Details

Fold the Suboxone strip evenly into 8 squares, this is easily done by folding it in half three times. Reinforce the folds by folding hard along the lines you made after folding it the first time, this will make it easier to rip them off as you need them. always tear them vertically towards you, don't try pulling them sideways or they'll stretch without ripping. also, when you dose it, since you have such a small amount, make absolute sure that you are putting it under your tongue. If you mess up placing the strips, they will stick to wherever they hit in your mouth that's wet. Using a mirror is the best way. I can't tell you how many I've lost through improper placement!

You should have 8 squares that are 1mg each.

Wait until you are completely in full WD and take 2 squares, or you could take one and then another one an hour later just to make sure you're in enough WD for it to work.

I would dose once a day

2mg
    1.5 mg
    1 mg
    1mg
    1 mg
    .5 mg
    .5 mg
    .25 mg, 50 mgs of tramadol 12 hours after dosing the Suboxone
    .25 mg, 50 mgs of tramadol 12 hours after dosing the suboxone
    0mgs suboxone and 50mgs of tramadol twice daily until you run out of tramadol

^that's how I would do it, feel free to throw in some benzos or whatever other supplements at the end too, just don't mess with any other opioids

2. Collapse Details

Thanks bluehues... I really appreciate the advice! I have used strips before but more on the abusive side of the fence rather than what they are prescribed for and feel the w/ds are worse than opiates. How long (hours) after last bump of H should I wait before starting the strip taper process? And if done correctly how intense do u expect the ending w/d's to be? Anxiety, RLS, insomnia ect. Thank you so much for the advice! I really appreciate it.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHues View Post
    Fold the Suboxone strip evenly into 8 squares, this is easily done by folding it in half three times. Reinforce the folds by folding hard along the lines you made after folding it the first time, this will make it easier to rip them off as you need them. always tear them vertically towards you, don't try pulling them sideways or they'll stretch without ripping. also, when you dose it, since you have such a small amount, make absolute sure that you are putting it under your tongue. If you mess up placing the strips, they will stick to wherever they hit in your mouth that's wet. Using a mirror is the best way. I can't tell you how many I've lost through improper placement!

You should have 8 squares that are 1mg each.

Wait until you are completely in full WD and take 2 squares, or you could take one and then another one an hour later just to make sure you're in enough WD for it to work.

I would dose once a day

2mg
    1.5 mg
    1 mg
    1mg
    1 mg
    .5 mg
    .5 mg
    .25 mg, 50 mgs of tramadol 12 hours after dosing the Suboxone
    .25 mg, 50 mgs of tramadol 12 hours after dosing the suboxone
    0mgs suboxone and 50mgs of tramadol twice daily until you run out of tramadol

^that's how I would do it, feel free to throw in some benzos or whatever other supplements at the end too, just don't mess with any other opioids

Now there is some good info. People like me need that kind of advice. That's exactly what I'm going to do when I make the switch. It seems so scary to switch. I need to continue life and switching makes me wonder.

I have to get off this drug , I don't like it anymore. The high isn't what it used to be. It keeps sucking you in. Your body just says fuck it take more.

I have 9 strips and valium and xanax. I also have some clonidine just in case.

I have to do it this week. I know paws will be a bitch. I've quit before but only stayed clean for 3 months or about. after the first month I was ok but I quit CT. So I really was never 100% in the 3 months. Then I started chipping. Now I'm like 3-4months solid use every day.But my tolly is high. I take 90mg 3 times a day now sometimes more. That gets me high. I only need 60 mg 3 times a day to stay ok.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by .:dopeAmeanFean:. View Post
    Thanks bluehues... I really appreciate the advice! I have used strips before but more on the abusive side of the fence rather than what they are prescribed for and feel the w/ds are worse than opiates. How long (hours) after last bump of H should I wait before starting the strip taper process? And if done correctly how intense do u expect the ending w/d's to be? Anxiety, RLS, insomnia ect. Thank you so much for the advice! I really appreciate it.
    I would wait 24 hours at a minimum! this detox regimen will work better the longer you can make yourself wait to take the first dose of Suboxone. I'd wait as long as you can possibly stand it to take that first dose. the hard part will be sticking to the regimen and following the dosing schedule perfectly, because your instinct will be telling you to take more and to dose earlier.

If you follow that schedule exactly that I just wrote, it will be one of those detoxes where you're gonna feel mild to moderate WD symptoms throughout the whole thing at different points, but that's a good thing when you're detoxing. If you feel comfortable and normal throughout the whole thing, it's gonna just hit you all at once at the end when you run out of meds.

the whole idea of a taper is to take the absolute bare minimum you need to keep bad WDs away and then slowly cut down from there. How long you're gonna feel uncomfortable after you run out of the meds is impossible to say. If you haven't used opiates that long, I think that detox regimen should get you 75-85% of the way through everything without feeling too bad. It might get bad on the first day you don't take any opioids, but it shouldn't last long. In fact, the type and amount of medication you have for your particular situation seems like the perfect amount to really detox with. If you have too much just lying around, you'll end up just dragging it out for ever and essentially "maintaining" yourself on the detox meds....

You're gonna have to really wanna do this and be able to tough it out, and don't just decide to take more than the taper dictates or you'll really screw yourself!

Good luck

5. Collapse Details

post 986' Slum Survivor:
    "it had been 18 hours since my dope shot, and i had been off sub for 30 hours before i took my shot of dope. so when i went to re-dose the sub it had been 48 hours since i had took any sub. only took ONE day off to get high, and only got high once."

re PW with sub 4mg 18 hours after "3 bags of dope":

perhaps a significant amount of methadone was present in the preparation (dope) taken -- this would explain the puzzle

methadone would still be on the receptors as a pure mu agonist 18 hours after administration; Suboxone could then cause PW
    Last edited by KyBupeDoc; 25-09-2013 at 04:34.

6. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    The goosebumps aren't bothering me

I think I can make it through this.

7. Collapse Details

"KyBupeDoc"..lol, is that like "Kentucky Bupe Doc" or "K-Y Bupe Doc"...the latter seems more appropriate to me considering how Sub doctors can be!

Dope cut with methadone? Nice theory but that's a long shot...

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ian937 View Post
    Hang in there aesthetics im rootin for ya! Plz keep us updated when you start to feel good
    I'm still going strong! about 2 1/2 weeks off the H and 182 hours since my last 1mg sub, a side of heart palpitations for a couple nights a few days ago, now just mild ones at night most the symptoms are gone, I am sweating pretty heavy at night but compared to where I was, I feel better, but I still feel like butt. I just got that mal nourished feeling and that feeling like my body just recovered from getting hit by a mac truck, but I have been working 12 hour shifts. The anxiety and that horrible pressure in my head and chest that felt like a demon being exorcised out my body is gone.. To me it seems that it is over, but my body is still healing from all the abuse, oh yeah by the way I have no trouble sleeping at night with no help from anything now, slept 8 hours a night on my own the last 3 nights..

9. Collapse Details

See! You're over it! Usually once it starts coming and going in waves you're near the end...with a straight detox from Suboxone itself that phase can drag on for quite awhile, but you're done! Congratulations!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHues View Post
    See! You're over it! Usually once it starts coming and going in waves you're near the end...with a straight detox from Suboxone itself that phase can drag on for quite awhile, but you're done! Congratulations!
    Thanks! I really feel I wouldn't of made it without the enlightenment you guys blessed me with on here, some of it I didn't wanna hear, like I was trying to convince myself I was over it pre-mature, but you guys we're blunt with me and I respect that. I do feel it's over and hearing it from you really puts it in stone for me, I never thought opioid withdrawal would suck so much, everyone just told me it takes 3 days and with suboxone you don't have to feel any of the withdrawal, then your good! ahahaha what a bunch of hogwash that turned out to be, more like 3 weeks to a month. It's really the duration that got me, I have been through full blown alcohol withdrawal and the symptoms were much worse, but much shorter.. Welp the scar has formed, but at least that godforsaken pulsating wound of opiate withdrawal is gone..

11. Collapse Details

Over 1000.

New thread open here.

That's a warp on v15.

Closed.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21313738394041