Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Official EADD Ibiza 2013 Thread

swedger77

Bluelighter
Thought Id get the ball rolling.

Im booked for 11 nights from July 7th. Back to Playa D'en Bossa and i cannot fucking wait.

I suffered the worst come-down after last years 10 night stint. Took a good few weeks to fully recover so this year my plan is to have some self control. But it really is the kid in the sweet shop scenario. Last summer I had a list of club nights and day trips planned and ended up getting wrecked every day, not having any siesta and then giving up by 1 or 2am.............

So this year my plans are a few (3 or 4) club nights, a night a Ushuaia, a good few days at Bora Bora, a night in San AN, a trip to Formentera and hire a car and see some of the island.......we shall see. Gotta stay away from all the goodies before lunch time!

So who in EADD is booking up for some partying in Ibiza this summer?

Planning a trip at some point, end of September probably. Thing is if you just book a few days then it just turns it too an all out 4-5 day bender so it's that or like a nice 10 or so days and rest your brain a bit in between (booze not pills) in between a few club night. You been formentera before? Definitely a good shout, very nice little island some of the best beaches in Europe. Did a drive round the whole island before loads of little unspoilt places and caves full of hippys :£

I've got Italy and Poland booked though so it's just gonna be a case of having any money left over, good to see that all the bars to get you sorted are still going like 5 years down the line lol

I really want to go back this year, but I don't know if I'll make it. If I do it'll probably just be a 4-5 bender at the end of September. Ideally I'd want to go for 10-14 days & chill a bit but I doubt I'll be able to afford that. I'm gonna book Berlin for around the start of June & fancied eventually making it to Sonar but it looks like that'll get put on hold for yet another year.

Me my missus and a load of our mate's going this year. Was just us two last time and didn't get on it once :eek: can't fucking wait.

didnt think they had cars on formantera - I went to ibiza in 89/90/91 best clubs in the world - went to Space's 1st birthday in 91 (I thgink)it was like a baccanalion(sp) orgy I rememember taking over 100 doves in 91 and by day 10 having brain zaps so bad thought i was gonna die - but did hire a bycicle in formantera!

Im tempted by mexico for this BPM festival that's on at the moment. The ching would be great but im not sure if i could deal with loads of folk dancing about saying they have lost the magic etc etc usa-stereotype.

The idea of high strength cheap ching is enough to make me want to go, even if thats not a very good substance for dance music.

Would not be till 2015 though so by then no doubt the plan will of changed by then.

Edit:- Wonder if "proper" swedgers will be available in mexico.

Last edited:
Some of the line-ups I've seen for BPM are cracking. The Circo Loco one looked quality with the Martinez Brothers vs Troxler doing the closing set.

Would I fuck go there expecting to get real eckies though.

I really want to go back this year, but I don't know if I'll make it. If I do it'll probably just be a 4-5 bender at the end of September. Ideally I'd want to go for 10-14 days & chill a bit but I doubt I'll be able to afford that. I'm gonna book Berlin for around the start of June & fancied eventually making it to Sonar but it looks like that'll get put on hold for yet another year.

Sonar always looks fucking ace, and I love Barcelona, and its not so much rowdy Brit pissheads there, a lot of Spanish music lovers there too. I'd go Sonar, but not 'beefa.

Edit:- Wonder if "proper" swedgers will be available in mexico.

Expect some total fire pokeballs, spread 65-75mg, so best go in halves unless you want instant serotonin syndrome.

It's only really San An that's packed full of steaming British cunts in Ibiza. PDB is quality.

Sonar has some crazy line-ups. I'm sure they've got something wild booked for this year, for some reason I'm thinking it's Kraftwerk but I'm not 100% on that.

Try sonar instead crackheed, you're too cultured for that beefa nonsense.

I think if id where to go somewhere id have to take my own supplies with me, a few of my mates went Sonar last year and really enjoyed it, bit more "upmarket" or not so british compared to ibiza which ever one you want to use. %)

My mate slipped in a quarter of flake, about 10gket and like 20 pills into his mates suitcase, they usually take it in turns to carry the narcotics but was refusing this time as it was a large amount, soon as he got through customs - "told you youd have no problem with that mate" ha , not even hidden just casually slipped into his suitcase right by the zip when he was in the pisser.

Anyway I hear mexico pushes a load of MDMA and Meth over the boarder, seen quite a few busts though so you never know, and if you look in the south american section.... a lot of the coke producing countries have good ties with the dutch, so they get good pills in return. But theres no way id risk going anywhere without stuff and juist expect it to fall on my lap.

Always think about where else would be good to go for a clubbing holiday, ibizas just the don though for clubs and drugs so its hard to compare it with anywhere else and we always end up there, PDB is the place to stay a lot nicer than san an. Was just too many vest/snap cap wearing cunts last year in san an to deal with

Aye, too many TOWIE wankers. Apparently DC10 is overrun with them now.

Berlin's a good shout for a clubbing holiday. Not on the same scale as Ibiza though, not even close. More like going to London but better. Piece of piss to get drugs as well.

That's a bit of a cunt's trick stashing that shit in someone's suitcase tbh. I'd probably knock one of my mates out if they did that to me. I'm para as fuck about taking shit through airports though, only ever done it with small amounts of hash in the past & I'd never put it in my suitcase coz I'd be fucking shitting it until I got it back, I'd keep it on me if I was going to chance it.

Aye, too many TOWIE wankers. Apparently DC10 is overrun with them now.

Berlin's a good shout for a clubbing holiday. Not on the same scale as Ibiza though, not even close. More like going to London but better. Piece of piss to get drugs as well.

That's a bit of a cunt's trick stashing that shit in someone's suitcase tbh. I'd probably knock one of my mates out if they did that to me. I'm para as fuck about taking shit through airports though, only ever done it with small amounts of hash in the past & I'd never put it in my suitcase coz I'd be fucking shitting it until I got it back, I'd keep it on me if I was going to chance it.

Yeah well the lad is generally a cunt, expected nothing less from him. I took a load of ket over to ibiza this year and a bottle of vallies but was still shitting it a bit, just empited out a load of paracetamol capsules and filled them to the brim with ket and put back in the bottle. My mate got frisked at manchester airport before though with a load of facebooks down his pants and his legs where like jelly could barely walk, think that was when we went to madrid.

Berlin is a good call for a clubbing holiday, dont know why though always fancy a bit of hot weather and nice scenery for a few weeks in the year, only thing putting me off berlin, that and the fact I might not possibly get in anywhere,.

Aye if you stash it well then the suitcase isn't too bad an option I suppose. I know someone who took a power of ching on holiday inside a shampoo bottle & didn't wrap it up too well. Soapy-coke. I know someone else who fired a load in a kinder egg thing & poked it up his farter. His grand-plan was to sell it to all the other folk (there was a massive sqad as it was a stag do) on holiday with him but because they knew where it had came from none of them would touch it lol.

It was a bit of a killer that last time in Berlin, rocking up to Berghain on a Sunday morning after deliberately staying in on the Saturday night just to be met with an angry techno viking cunt saying "Nein!". This year I'll probably try Berghain at a time where I can go back later & give it another shot if I get a knock-back.

The other clubs don't seem to be too bad though, I got into Tresor with no hassle at all. A couple of my mates got KBed from Watergate for not knowing the answer to "Who's playing tonight?" but I suspect it was more due to them being fucking wasted. Some of them really aren't the best cunts to stand in a queue with, I try to avoid queuing with certain folk because I know how to keep my head down & act sober while some of my mates seem to have no concept of this & bowl up clearly fucked then wonder why they got told to fuck off.

I've always taken shitloads of drugs (in terms of percy, not shitloads in terms of muling) abroad on planes with me. Never a problem.

Just taped them somewhere round my knackers.

Oz's of weed, oz's of speed, q's of coke, bubble hash, 20-30 pills at a time....just swagger through.

Mind you, I not been on a plane for 6 years now, hear they got body scanners and stuff now....

EDIT>>>>>good call on Madrid matt, i worked there for a year, and had some fucking great times, thats one place you def don;t need to take hash or coke with you, whatever hash or coke you get in Madrid will piss on anythig you get here.

Yea San Anne was packed with tan over tan muscle cunts when we were there. I'm a 6ft4 hairy bloke and I look shrimpy compared to all of those juiced up pricks. Stood out like a sore thumb in the boat party pictures haha.

PDB has a nicer party atmosphere, like I thought Ibiza was gonna be like with the beach parties and shit. San Anne's just a shithole to get wrecked in.

If you go Ibiza and dont go Portinax you're missing out and all. Shame the public transport there is fucking shit