• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best and/or Worst Tasting Drugs v. Ugh, That Was Absolutely Disgusting... Gimme More!

^pretty much haha

Most drugs are somewhat bitter by nature but I don't really care if a drug tastes good or bad as long as it's not too hard to consume. That's why I think powdered kratom might be the worst one, mainly because it has a horrible texture... I always mix it with water and try to chug it as fast as possible but sometimes I find myself with a mouth full of powder :p
Alcohol is bad as well but almost nobody drinks it in its raw form (though I've heard moonshine can be pretty good). Alcoholic drinks are another story for sure, since they're actually supposed to taste good.

Now the best tasting one I'm not sure... probably weed or opium.

Xanax tastes terrible, but my partner grew to enjoy the taste and doses sublingually....BLEEH. 2C-B tastes awful but it's so worth it! Many people say meth tastes bad but I enjoy the taste, but there's not much about that drug I don't enjoy! Hehe! Edibles made from sour/fruity strains of pot or good BHO taste delicious, I may enjoy the taste more than the high. I won't even smoke pot, I just take an edible from time to time.

^pretty much haha

Most drugs are somewhat bitter by nature but I don't really care if a drug tastes good or bad as long as it's not too hard to consume. That's why I think powdered kratom might be the worst one, mainly because it has a horrible texture... I always mix it with water and try to chug it as fast as possible but sometimes I find myself with a mouth full of powder :p
Alcohol is bad as well but almost nobody drinks it in its raw form (though I've heard moonshine can be pretty good). Alcoholic drinks are another story for sure, since they're actually supposed to taste good.

Why not parachute your krstom in 1 ply of tissue. I can get 1.5 grams per parachute down like that

Why not parachute your krstom in 1 ply of tissue. I can get 1.5 grams per parachute down like that

I remember doing that one of my first times but I found it difficult to swallow, probably did it wrong. I guess you have to take a big gulp of water but what if the powder gets out of the tissue? I may try it but I've kind of gotten used to my usual method (I mix it with water in a small bottle and shake it).

Last edited:
The best way would be an (alcohol?) extraction; I haven't come across a well-detailed and proven-reliable one yet. There's some in my possession I've been wondering what to do with.

Of all drugs, including the ones that I haven't done and don't know anyone who has and would never do under any circumstances....... hands down, jenkem. I hear it tastes pretty shitty lol. As far as drugs I have done, I've taken plenty of nasty stuff in my life as I do a lot of natural hallucinogens and other things that aren't in the conventional pill/powder form of most drugs. Morning glory seeds are pretty vile, really fucking gross to be honest. In fact, I often find myself gagging as I'm trying to get the things down. But it's well-worth it and then some =D People say that psilocybin mushrooms taste bad, but to me they really don't. They're just kinda bland honestly. No taste really. Benzedrex is really fucking nasty (never ate the cotton and don't intend to ever) but I just licked the cotton once to see what it tasted like. Holy fuck was it bad 8o Hands down the most revolting thing I ever tasted in my life. Menthol and lavendar so strong that it had this vile chemical taste and literally made my tounge go numb because it was so strong and incredibly revolting beyond belief. I have no idea why this would be, but it didn't make me wretch at all. Just swilled down a beer and rinsed it around in my mouth until I half-got rid of the taste, but it took quite a while. Weird, because Benzedrex in coke is actually pretty good to be honest. I actually soaked a cotton rod in coke today at like 2:30 and am still feeling amazing =D Some will say otherwise, but methol flavored coca-cola is actually half decent :) Cannabis edibles aren't too good either if you don't either grind the hell out of the weed or extract with butter or oil but again far more than well worth the few moments of wretching if I happen to fuck up and get a few sticks and stems in my edibles. To be honest, I never really cared about that part of the whole ingestion of edibles for myself enough to go through the process of using oil.

I just throw some weed in the edibles I was making, no difference in effect and all so the gross taste/stems in the edible doesn't really bother me enough to take the extra preparation time. I have asthma so I generally do edibles as opposed to smoking, so I've eaten loads of edibles and there is no difference in effect whether you use cannabis oil in the recipe or just put weed in your cake (or usually cornbread for me for some reason). The taste of weed itself is kinda good, and if it's "properly" prepared it doesn't detract from the quality of the dish at all...... I just don't like the extra prep time. Though, obviously if anyone other than me were consuming the edibles I'd prepare it the right way as most people would likely be grossed out by choking down a few sticks and stems. If you cook it in a chocolate bar though, for some reason it gets rid of all the grossness of the cannabis itself IME. So, that's what I usually do now, because it doesn't take extra time though it took me a while to discover this. To be honest, the taste of a drug has never bothered me as I'm far more concerned with the end result than the taste lol =D

Best: sublingual Lorazepam tastes like candy

Worst: heroin. The taste is disgusting, even when you are IVing. Subutex is pretty nasty too.

Best, by far for me was hash smoked (mind you, this was back in the 70's). Also, very rarely we would get what was called sinsamelia from California. Those were both soooo sweet, I swear I would have smoked them even if they didn't get me high, just for the taste.

For me, and I haven't done a ton of different pills in my life, was when I used to snort Ambien for my sleep problems. Followed by the Halcion I was recently given for a dental procedure. Pure nastiness!

How was snorting the ambien. Where you pretty fuckup before you pasted out

It was kind of strange. I would sort of do a trance kind of thing. I would be awake and doing stuff but not remember any of it. I would always just kind of pass out, whether I was sitting or standing. Just like someone flipped the switch off. Seriously, I took some nasty falls and really hurt myself bad a couple times. Be very careful with this stuff, it's no joke!

The same regimen i been on allweek:

100 mg tapentadol plugged
300 mg lyrica
40 mg baclofen
3 glasses of wine
40 mg DXM

1 edible

feel pretty damn good all things considered.

^pretty much haha

I either make Kratom tea with a load of sugar (if it is fine powder the grounds almost dissolve) or tosh and wash. This requires a bit of technique but you take a drink then dump the kratom on your tongue with a teaspoon then take a quick gulp of drink. If you get the powder at the front of your mouth it can make you gag but if you get the technique right you don't taste it.

most horrible tasting drug I have tried is 5 meo dipt

For me would have to be 1. Clonazepam and 2. DXM
I just can't have enough
Heroin tastes horrible, so does meth in a way.but not as much as H

Best: lsd and good quality amphetamine
Worst: Hashish (ik some people love the taste of hashish but I hate it, its so strong when eaten or smoked, But the taste doesn't scare me away lol I still do hashish very often mostly because its so cheap where I live)

I can easily sublingual alprazolam, it tastes bitter yes but I don't find it nearly as foul as some people describe it.

The worst tasting drug for me has got to be phenibut. I used to mix it with water but now I put it in orange juice just to mask the taste.

Kratom is close too, although the issue is less the taste and more the consistency and sheer volume of what you're chugging.

The drip from ketamine is also none too pleasant.

As for the best tasting, obvious answer is cannabis. Some strains leave a nice taste on the tongue when smoked and I love the taste of edibles too.

Best: H/morphine (only slightly bitter, but you know what will happen after you take it, so it's delicious)
Worst: Amphetamines (any), alcohol, LSD tabs (not bitter, but taste like inc, ugh)

Best: cannabis, hashish, quality beers, coke, heroin, oxynorm, n,n dmt, lean, tequila, red wine,...

Worst: trazodone, ld amp, meth, mdma, wodka, low quality beers, ghb, kratom, shrooms, white wine, spice,...

Last edited:
^Why, you enjoy the taste? (Folley)

Oh yea forgot about ghb..muck! Tastes like licking sweaty feet.

And Everclear alcohol...worst burn ever. X-(
I would have to agree with folley, MDMA was one of my favorites, but so are meth and heroin and I’ve never tasted a drug I didn’t like the taste of. Even when it’s as bad as eating a shard or licking up a pile of oxycodone it’s always just bitterly delicious like how coffee is, which is another “acquired taste” that I absolutely loved from first taste.

EDIT: I just remembered I don’t get how everyone loves the taste of DMT, when I tried smoking DMT in an unused meth pipe by itself it was the worst idea ever, I thought I’d never stop coughing, I don’t even remember the taste just coughing, didn’t break through either. So I was later told to put a shit load on a bowl of weed which I did in my bong and took the biggest rip I could and it made the weed have almost a plastic or chemical note so I’m gonna have to file that one under bad taste. Had an amazing breakthrough that second time btw

Last edited: