Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Maeng Da Kratom Leaf chewed 2 grams - Experienced - Powerful

aguythatlikessmoke

Bluelighter
I wanted to write to you all about how chewing on Kratom, the traditional way is a very powerful effect not for the light hearted.
The Alkaloids taste bitter as I chew on them, my whole mouth fills with Saliva. I am Chewing on them for about 20 minutes. A powerful Narcotic effect starts it is wrapped around my back and around my head all of my pain is gone, my cold feels a lot better contracted a sinus infection on new years. I space out for a good 10 minutes.
Feels Like my mind entered a different realm a realm I would like to call the Opiod Realm. Nothing enters my mind at this state nothing worries, I feel calm collected and it feels like I am in a trance and my brain waves seem to be very Alpha. This state I never before achieved in my life on any drug, Just ten minutes staring into nothingness, and just feeling a head high and feeling detached from everything both positive and negative . I rapidly detached from this state. Though the narcotic, Analgesic and slightly stimulating and slightly sedating effects continue.
Overall quite nice effect when chewing.
I do not consider Kratom addictive, though it can get addicting its effects are very powerful and narcotic in nature its better than Codeine and Tramadol for me especially Maeng Da blows those two out of the water for me.
It can get addicting if you start using everyday, if you use everyday just use it like that for 2 weeks max 3 weeks and then take a month break. I never had a problem with Kratom .
I consider Kratom to have Nootropic effects when I read a book or study my mind focuses very good better than on caffeine or on Amphetamines and everything is blocked out I concentrate better. I think Kratom could be used as a remedy for Add, ADhd.
I notice that Kratom relieves pain, Inflammation, stimulates my immune system. It is very good for pain of any kind from back pain which I get due to carrying my heavy backpack to the pain associated with a Sinus infection.
I notice a warm type of Opiod feeling whereby things even when slightly gloomy in life take on a better appearance I think through things on kratom and I feel empathy and Positivness it works as an Antidepressant.
I notice Empathy, Sociability, anxiolytic moderate, Euphoria warmth type not overly intense opiod like. Feels like a warmth is wrapped around my soul.
I noticed also a Slight crash on kratom whereby after dosing a few hours later I felt slightly anxious and slightly depressed though nowhere near as bad as amphetamine or coke crashes but worse than Caffeine crashes IMO.

Anybody who reads this should read my article on Kanna Sceletium Tortuosum, And yes Kratom and Kanna are similiar though Kratom is more opiod in nature, more of warmth opiod feeling and more Euphoria and more of a good feeling.

Kanna is more sedating than Kratom and more anxiolytic in Nature and seems to calm you down more. It is initially slightly stimulating which progresses to sedation that is stronger than that with Kratom.
Kratom feels like a stimulated sedated phase whereas both effects are hitting each other at the same.

By the way anybody can give me advice on how to make a powerful Kratom extract or on how to make a strong Kratom tea? I want to use them for clubbing.
%):D:p Kratom could be a disco drug cause it gets me this energy. I got a powerful nodd from this Kratom though, wow it is Euphoric this blows Codeine and Tramadol out of the water. Euphoric, Empathogenic, Maeng Da Kratom.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_kratom
substancecode_opiates
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_buccal

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I wanted all of you to know is that. Man and Nature coexist. Anything that is from the earth, Kratom, Kanna Sceletium Tortuosum, and Magical Mushrooms and Cannabis and many others are part of the true happiness of man. The high on Kratom or Kanna feels so natural, I feel like myself except a bit better by 25 50 percent, and it has no negatives. Fu ' ' k Chemical crap. It just deprives your brain, Whereas I consider Kanna Kratom Shrooms very mind expanding.
I feel like a slight Shaman, A connection to nature, to the oneness of existence to peace.
To me Kratom= Peace of soul, mind body.

i bet if i laced ur kratom with o-desmethyltramadol you'd be thanking the gods for their wonderful natural substance all the while taking a synthetic substance; there is no difference between something that is created naturally and something that is synthetic. Chemical crap doesn't deprive your brain, whatever that means. I feel LSD is very mind expanding, much more than shrooms. I just took 6 grams of meang da, i dont think i could handle chewing it, i'm not sure 2 grams would even have any effect on me.

laced ur kratom with o-desmethyltramadol
where I live you could once get a special brand of "kratom" you could buy @ smartshops. stuff was amazing and felt VERY strong. some guys get it checked and comes out it actually was what you described...((o-desmethyl)tramadol is underrated anyway imo)

I ordered some kratom a while back...

The trick to consuming the powdered form is to use coca cola.
Put the leaf in a small cup and throw as much into your mouth as possible, following with the cola then swallow.
Did this with 10g and got it down no problem...

The nausea was minimal if not non existent until I did another 10g 3 hours later and chundered it all up again in a frothy mess.
Luckily, I was high as F*ck so it didn't really bother me at this point :L

It's an interesting substance and I can see how people could use it casually, however, I wouldn't say it's really intense enough for regular recreational use at the price at which it reaches us in the UK.

Last edited:
i bet if i laced ur kratom with o-desmethyltramadol you'd be thanking the gods for their wonderful natural substance all the while taking a synthetic substance; there is no difference between something that is created naturally and something that is synthetic. Chemical crap doesn't deprive your brain, whatever that means. I feel LSD is very mind expanding, much more than shrooms. I just took 6 grams of meang da, i dont think i could handle chewing it, i'm not sure 2 grams would even have any effect on me.

I know I like my synthetic sh''' as well Amphetamines and Cocaine ( Semi Synthetic) or natural but treated with chemicals.
Though with the natural stuff I feel less side effects and a more powerful connection to the cosmos.

I think Kratom could be used as a remedy for Add, ADhd.

I totally agree with you. I suffer from adhd myself, but when I took kratom I got through 2 A level maths assessments in about half an hour..... Top marks as well :0

It makes the monotonous almost fun :L

I know I like my synthetic sh''' as well Amphetamines and Cocaine ( Semi Synthetic) or natural but treated with chemicals.
Though with the natural stuff I feel less side effects and a more powerful connection to the cosmos.

I think this is due to your psychological disposition towards chemical drugs.
I heard someone say once that salvia is a lot more pleasant if you cultivate it yourself. This is because you decide to feel more at ease with what you're taking when you consume a natural compound and therefore your mindset whilst inebriated is more at ease and you just 'feel' more natural.

It's like organic vegetables. Most of the time there's no fucking difference but you've paid an extra 20p per potato so you just trick yourself into thinking it's better.
At the end of the day a potato is a potato.

I think this is due to your psychological disposition towards chemical drugs.
I heard someone say once that salvia is a lot more pleasant if you cultivate it yourself. This is because you decide to feel more at ease with what you're taking when you consume a natural compound and therefore your mindset whilst inebriated is more at ease and you just 'feel' more natural.

It's like organic vegetables. Most of the time there's no fucking difference but you've paid an extra 20p per potato so you just trick yourself into thinking it's better.
At the end of the day a potato is a potato.

Chemical drugs are bad for you. Kratom is very stimulating and yea it could be used for adhd if I take Kanna Sceletium Tortuosum and kratom the first hour or two i feel very social, stimulated physically and mentally and not mildly rather at a higher level, and Euphoric, chatty, social, inhibited high basically of two legal compounds What I love though after this stimulation there is no crash no negative effect rather I feel sedated and sleep a little or nap and get up and continue studying or doing whatever. While with chemical crap when your stimulated you go through crashes and comedowns that can at times last a day or two, even three days. Some people say that succulents and that Kratom and Kanna are weak I would disagree I would say they are more potent psychoactives than Alcohol most certainly and less dangerous for your body. Ok Kratom has a withdrawal but I have gone through binges of using daily for 2-3 weeks and i had a minor withdrawal comparable to withdrawing from coffee.
Kratom the stimulating blends are a great way to jump start your day they seem to get you motivated to do things, be outgoing social and it provides an antidepressant effect. Chewing Kratom the effects are powerful as I described I once fell into a Opiod Utopia whilst chewing Kratom where I felt disconnected from the physical world and where my mind was at great ease and peace in a meditative state where not a single thought went into or out of my brain , it was Euphoric though mostly a powerful meditative state I never felt such an effect on any other compound I have ever tried so I recommend that if you all can chew your Kratom. I compare Kratom to Marijuana though due to the relaxation, Euphoria but kratom is not psychedelic and less dissociated and my Mind feels a bit sharper and my concentration is better on kratom.
Kanna Sceletium tortuosum is an interesting compound from the mesembryancantheae family from Southern Africa - I have written a lot about it.
It is interesting as it tends to display reverse tolerance type effects whereby if you use it everyday you will feel effects from it( not much adjusting dosages keepin em steady neither increase nor decrease you can though) , No physical dependence only emotional and psychological dependence., effects are stimulative slightly analogous to caffeine, sedating powerful at times stronger than Kratom actually I have been using it for Insomnia works every night, Orally and Sublingually effects are the strongest, you can chew it with gum for 20 minutes sublingually no stimulating effect immediately analgesic, relaxing, sedating, narcotic effect.
Sceletium Tort. and Marihuana, Weed ,grass have a true synergy I especially recommend this to those wanting to smoke weed but getting paranoid seems to shut off any paranoia with weed whilst potentiating effects and getting you truly " stoned"

kratom can cause addiction the reason I never got addicted was cause I took breaks use a few weeks take a month break. So all of you all don't over do it. Because 3 weeks of daily usage won't get you into withdrawals but a few months will get you physical withdrawals it is an Opiod type substance after all.

Kanna there is no physical withdrawal, no psychological withdrawal, Emotional dependence is there as it tends to uplift your mood, it does have a slight mood crash though it keeps you calmer through the whole day. It has reverse tolerance. I think its great for anxiety, Insomnia and okay for depression take a dosage 20 minutes sublingually with gum before bedtime this works wonders for Insomnia dreams are quite vivid too. It is interesting as its effects are consistent even after using it for months you will still feel analgesic, Sedating, Anxiolytic effects and narcotic effects on it this is the reverse tolerance type of effect. Tribes in Southern Africa made tinctures of Kanna and used it for Sedative and Analgesic effects. I believe that such effects are consistant.
Kanna the way it effects the mood is as this sociability and urge to talk increases initially a burst of energy and an Antidepressant effect that surpasses Imipramine first antidepressant tricycle class( this is the oral ROA when I eat or drink it down) Then you wind down feel calm ,sedating and you might nap, Once you awaken from your nap your mood will be better or at a higher state. It can leave you with an AFterglow Kanna I compare it to the shrooms afterglow whereby the world seems more positive brighter beautiful and yes it can increase empathy and a slight connection to nature sunlight will appear brighter. Sometimes a slight mood crash can happen a few hours after dosing, it leaves you tired as well though you remain calm the whole day Kanna is an excellent herbal anxiolytic the most potent by far.

Shrooms I had good experiences on em and bad ones though I want to trip again they are up there on my natural compounds.
When used properly they are an powerful antidepressant as well.

Holy smokes I have too much to write sorry Bluelight community. I have been called a Shaman by one of my friends. I wanted to point out something very important about Kratom to you all.
- Kratom has about 40 alkaloids it is the agonist, antagonist properties of these compounds that leads to intoxication Though Mitragynine and 7 hydroxide mitragynine are the Indole Alkaloids that are responsible for the Opiod type effects
- Kratom has compounds that are similiar to Yohimbe providing Stimulation through Alpha 2 receptors in your brain
- Kratom is Delta Opiod Receptor agonist whilst Morphine and the classical opiods are Mu Opiod agonists. Though as the dosages with Kratom increase it will have an agonist effect on Delta and Mu receptors
- Kappa opiod receptor agonist it is not. Kappa opiod receptor agonists have dysphoric properties but are painkillers and noneaddictive. Classical Kappa Opiod Agonist is Salvia Divinorum that can cause a powerful hallucinogenic effect.
- Due to the fact it is a Delta Opiod receptor agonist it will have Immunostimulant effects. I have noticed this no kidding. I feel ill with A sinus infection over the weekend meanwhile I have been using Kratom and it seems that by today my throat and my sinuses cleared up very rapidly and my pain in my head is gone.
- Immunostimulant effect of Kratom can be contributed to the fact it is a delta opiod agonist and due to the fact it contains many alkaloids and due to the fact it contains many antioxidants as well that can help the body heal properly.
Delta opiod agonist are immunostimulative as opposed to mu opiod agonists which are immunosuppresive.
I have noticed that Kratom makes my cold, sinus infection go away faster and keeps me in less pain.

Last edited:
Chemical drugs are bad for you.

ALL drugs are bad for you. But saying chemical drugs are worse isn't necessarily true.

Opium. Pretty natural I'd say, you can make a tea quite easily from poppy pods, no?
malnutrition, respiratory complications, low blood pressure, mental and physical health problems, severe constipation, contracted pupils, moodiness, menstrual irregularities, lung, liver, kidney and brain damage, collapsed veins from injecting the drug, loss of weight, reduction of sex hormone levels, frequent infections, pregnancy complications ncluding still birth, death

LSD. Definitely not natural
Pretty sure the human body is capable of clearing it out within a week?

Just because something is natural does not mean it is necessarily safer. In the case of kratom vs herbal highs, probably.
There are lots of cases where you are correct and many where you are not.

^indeed, chemical drugs are no different than natural drugs. Just because it was found in nature doesn't mean a thing. Methamphetamine has been found in nature and is not exactly a healthy drug is it? Same with datura. Same with a ton of other natural drugs/poisons. I don't know why people get hung up on this.

I wouldn't go as far to say as ALL drugs are bad for you; that's not the case, many are benign and cause no harm. This is especially the case for non recreational drugs as well. Just because you consume something doesn't mean it's bad for you.

^indeed, chemical drugs are no different than natural drugs. Just because it was found in nature doesn't mean a thing. Methamphetamine has been found in nature and is not exactly a healthy drug is it? Same with datura. Same with a ton of other natural drugs/poisons. I don't know why people get hung up on this.

I wouldn't go as far to say as ALL drugs are bad for you; that's not the case, many are benign and cause no harm. This is especially the case for non recreational drugs as well. Just because you consume something doesn't mean it's bad for you.

Ok, i do like my occasional line of Amphetamine or Cocaine I got you on this.
Have any of you tried Sceletium Tortuosum? remarkable herb.

no but i am certainly interested in it. I'm already taking etizolam and kratom everyday, would it make much of a difference in my case? Especially if i want to lower my etizolam dose?

Back when I used kratom, I would always have a powder sent...nothing I could chew. Was this report with fresh leaf, or dried? Is there a benefit to chewing vs swallowing?

I never had a Maeng Da I liked, it was always more stimulating than the other strains I had tried....less opiate-ing....but that was back when I used primarily to keep WD at bay...no idea what it would be like now....I am keeping away from opiates.

Now Kanna, this sounds like interesting stuff. If it is truly not addictive, it sounds like something I should try,

Back when I used kratom, I would always have a powder sent...nothing I could chew. Was this report with fresh leaf, or dried? Is there a benefit to chewing vs swallowing?

I never had a Maeng Da I liked, it was always more stimulating than the other strains I had tried....less opiate-ing....but that was back when I used primarily to keep WD at bay...no idea what it would be like now....I am keeping away from opiates.

Now Kanna, this sounds like interesting stuff. If it is truly not addictive, it sounds like something I should try,

Well I can tell you. I Had Maeng Da Kratom the dried leaf, I don't know how many grams but certainly on the lower range of about 2-3 grams. It was dried leaf I was chewing on it and letting it get absorbed through my oral cavity and then I swallowed it after chewing on it for some minutes. The effects come on faster and yea they are stronger and sometimes you sort of space out and feel a weird Opiod type feeling where you are very relaxed. Maeng Da is maybe slightly sedating but I only feel stimulation initially on Maeng Da kratom and Bali Kratom but this feeling after about an hour or so progresses to sedation. I feel warmth, relaxation, Anxiety and Depression reduction IMO that is one of the reasons I use Kratom its a good stress reliever.
Kanna is an anxiety reliever as well its effects are distinct from Kratom it is sort of a potent Natural Antidepressant though Sometimes Kanna can cause one to feel spaced out if you use it too much and sometimes you experience tolerance to its effects whilst at other times you experience reverse tolerance especially when using it initially. Best methods for consumption are orally or sublingually with chewing gum.
Oral dosage a good dose is about 2-3 grams up to 4 maximum to get good effect.
Initially Kanna can be stimulation later on Sedating. It is useful therapeutically for moderate Depression and Anxiety higher levels not really.
Its sedative effects are strong at times surpassing Kratom I always find it weird when people tell me they experience insomnia on Kanna for me it is quite the contrary.

Okay, well back to the original point..

so your are saying that chewing the kratom as in the more traditional matter instead of just swallowing the plant material.. causes More powerful effects? is this method the same as taking it sublingually?

^i'd say essentially yes, though it would be asborbed through the gums as well as any other places in the mouth. The question is, is it worth that disgusting taste for the stronger effect? i don't think i could chew on kratom for any period of time, the taste is repulsive.

yea when you take Kanna and Kratom sublingually effects come on faster and the peak is a lot stronger and Euphoric at times on both of them though effects subside a lot quicker too so both Kanna and Kratom feel very good when you take them sublingually. Orally the effects tend to last longest though , funny thing is Kratom leaf tastes okay a lot better than the powder its bitter the leaf, the powder i just down it either with yogurt or red bull cola or something its a biatch, causes me to feel nauseas. Kanna Sceletium doesnt taste bad, I have to reckon though its one of the most potent natural antidepressants out there.

yeah i was reading about it's (kanna) mood elevating properties, why the fuck hasn't some company isolated mesembrine (or whatever it is) and tried it in clinical studies? I can't believe a plant with such a wide array of properties is relatively obscure still. I'll have to try it sometime soon, though i bet it won't calm me down like etizolam but it'd be nice to have something else to use for times when i dont want to be on so much etizolam.