• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Ear wax off tin foil?

abr57674

Bluelighter
I recently smoked some ear wax off a piece of tin foil... Just messing around, thinking it would do nothing but burn it up... But it actually worked, i got a decent sized hit... Got me pretty high, but it was very, very harsh. I cough less when I smoke wax out of my bong. Has anyone ever tried this way of smoking wax?

Triptozym, he's describing Butane Hash Oil that has been whipped on a hotplate while purging to whip in air and expose terpenoids, therby creating the unstable wax/budder version of BHO, which in its sap/shatter form is stable.

The foil thing is nasty as hell, it's pretty ironic to smoke hash oil off hot aluminum like heroin, DMT, and meth users do.

The best way to vape wax/oil (or anything else you can vape/smoke off of foil) is with a pookie, an "oil burner." I've never used meth or DMT, but I bought a pookie because I heard my guy was getting some DMT in. The Deemster never came in, so I smoked top-quality wax/budder in the pookie, and it worked even more efficiently than a nail/dome or curve/pad setup, but it took too long for tiny hits (as would foil), so when it broke I never bought another one.

I now just dab 1-hit-per-session with a Tiny Tube w/ Ti nail/dome, but if I ever had to use foil to vape drugs off of, I would just head to my headshop and buy an "oil burner."

Last edited:
i think a 'dmt machine' or pookie would do fine. There are many ways to smoke wax or oil that are better than foil.

I've smoked BHO on foil when I was on vacation when it was the last day I was leaving, my brother took the piece and weed because he was staying at his friends house there for a few more days and i had no cigarettes but just a little bit of oil. I noticed if you hold the lighter too close it burns up really really fast, but you get a big cloud of smoke. I'm sure if you hold the foil at an angle and at the the right distance away you could run it like H, but it would be much more effective to smoke it with a nail or TI pad of some type. I'd bet it honestly be better ontop of a bowl though because you aren't smoking off or vaporizing off foil

^ Agreed. Even sandwiched between weed or on top of herb is preferable to repeatedly heating up aluminum foil and inhaling its fumes. Aluminum is quite toxic, both through the oral route (when it rubs off on to food) and through the respiratory tract (when you vaporize/smoke it).

I usually smoke it using my titanium nail for my bong, but I was just wondering if anyone has tried it this way. I also have a G-pen.