• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phentermine & Heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyFense504

Greenlighter
I'm relatively new to this site. As this is my first post. I would like to thank everybody on this site for all of the wonderful info I get from here daily! So here is my situation....

I've just recently started snorting Heroin for about a month or so now after years of pain pills. Well I just started taking Phentermine 37.5mg and I wanted to know if it was ok to take with Heroin. I also take 1-2 1mg of Xanax and 2-4 350mg of Somas occasionally. I have taken 2 30mg Roxis or 5-8 10mg Percocet while on Phentermine and it didn't have any different effects (good or bad). Anyway it would be greatly appreciated if someone could inform me of the substances I can and can't take while on Heroin.

You're loading up on ALOT of stuff LadyFense. I have personally taken Phentermine and heroin (snorting) at the same time, but since Phentermine (aka Adipex - for weight loss) is speedy and heroin is a downer, you're kind of cancelling them out. Or perhaps doing a poor man's speedball.

If you take Benzos (xanax, klonopin) while on heroin you can OD and die. Many many people die that way, and although I take them both, I wouldn't recommend it! I think it's how Heath Leger and Whitney Houston died, for what that's worth....

Are you snorting the phentermine? DON'T. It's on time release (i think) and works better if you swallow it.

I don't know much about pain pills because I don't use them. Anyone else out there have any advice for LadyFense??
Best of Luck and Happy New Year,
Gwen

Welcome aboard! :) I'm going to move your thread over to Basic Drug Discussion as New Member Introductions is a forum meant to introduce yourself to Bluelight rather than ask specific drug questions. You should be able to get more input in BDD. Feel free to come back to NMI and post an intro thread! :)

DO NOT mix soma,xanax, and heroin thats an overdose waiting to happen. I have overdosed twice and almost died twice from benzos and heroin. As more the phentermine isnt it a weaker but more euphoric amphetamine than most ADD meds if im not mistaken? Personally i would save them for separate occasions and use the soma and xanax for the comedown of the stims. Heroin is euphoric and awesome enough itself.

I would slow your roll...

In your future there is three things I see happening.

1. overdose

2. Seizures

3. Organ failure

Leave the Phentermine alone... You are going to trash your heart with those dumb ass diet pills.
You also should choose one type of opiate and get higher dosages... Also, Mixing those two Gaba drugs is asking for blackout action and overdose. Pick either xanax or soma...

Phentermine + soma + roxys = cool

Phentermine + soma + xanax +percs = eventual overdose...

There is just too many variables in the amount of shit you are taking. The phentermine also increases the chance of you covering up an overdose.

I would advise you to ditch the phenterimine as it's a stimulant and might negate the effects of heroin. Mixing benzodiazepines and heroin is dancing with the devil but if you do choose to do it, start as low as you can with both substances and be wary of raising the dose. I would recommend you having a companion with naloxone in case things get heavy.

Carisopridol (soma) is very enjoyable with opioids, just don't mix it with the alprazolam and don't go crazy with the doses of both substances.

Thank yall for the info I really appreciate it! Btw I don't take everything all together if I do H I don't do any pain pills, the Phentermine I was taking everyday but since I started H I stopped daily use of it. As for as the Soma and Xanax I've been taking Xanax since I was 12-13 yrs old it doesn't get me high unless taken at high doses, and Somas are only taken on occasions, but I have taken them with my Xanax before IRS the only way I could fall asleep! I will definitely pay close attention to my dosages from now on. Gwen the only things I snort are H & Roxis. I hear d Phentermine burns badly! Also has anybody smoke high grade weed while on H? I did the other night and I got severe anxiety!! Matter of fact it scared the shit out of me! I thought I was gunna die!! Is there anything else I should know about as for as being under the influence of H?

Thank yall for the info I really appreciate it! Btw I don't take everything all together if I do H I don't do any pain pills, the Phentermine I was taking everyday but since I started H I stopped daily use of it. As for as the Soma and Xanax I've been taking Xanax since I was 12-13 yrs old it doesn't get me high unless taken at high doses, and Somas are only taken on occasions, but I have taken them with my Xanax before IRS the only way I could fall asleep! I will definitely pay close attention to my dosages from now on. Gwen the only things I snort are H & Roxis. I hear d Phentermine burns badly! Also has anybody smoke high grade weed while on H? I did the other night and I got severe anxiety!! Matter of fact it scared the shit out of me! I thought I was gunna die!! Is there anything else I should know about as for as being under the influence of H?

You were probably nodding really hard. I got the shit scared out of me before like that.

well - from experience i have nearly died from taking too much xanax and oxycodone together. the thing is about xanax is it causes too much loss of your regular inhibitions to stop taking the drugs. you think ahhh - yeah i'm fine, i'll pop some more and it leads to severe respiratory depression. i thought i had quite a tolerance to both the drugs as i'd been abusing them for a relatively long period of time so i thought i'd be okay. if you mix the two together you have to be extremely cautious and lower your doses of both substances. in fact - if i ever mix opiates and benzo's i steer very clear from the xanax and usually mix with diazepam at a low dose (5-10mg) as it has very nice muscle relaxant properties and it doesn't cause as much foggyness for me personally. i still don't suggest you practice using them together though, and actually, benzo's also take away a lot of the feelings produced by opiates.

as said before, really really really don't mix H/pain pills with xanax AND soma. thats a cocktail made for disaster as its three depressant drugs all of powerful strength.

cannabis is known to cause a lot of anxiety and panic but mixing it with opiates isn't particularly dangerous and will just make you nod a lot harder and produce some psychotic symptoms in some individuals. i know that i can't smoke cannabis on its own - and if i do which is rarely i have to take a lot of benzo's or i'll be in trouble. mixing opiates and weed caused me a lot of problems, it mainly made me very anxious and psychotic as it interferes with your dopamine receptors and when you've taken opiates you're flooded with the stuff.

as for the phentermine and heroin, to be honest, it's not a good mix. all you're doing is increasing norepinephrine which isn't recreationally at all. it will also reduce your sensitivity to the heroin somewhat meaning you'll think you need to dose more, but it may also have a synergetic effect with the heroin meaning you can dose less and feel the same effects as as higher dose.

i have never tried the stuff personally, but i know that mixing ephedrine and codeine produced more euphoria for me (but a low dose of ephedrine).

Status
Not open for further replies.