• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOPr Thread

Haha, yeah, the time dilation included in the duration really struck me hard. I wasn't expecting it to be like that. Beforehand I considered that effect but while going through it, it's just a different beast because the end simply felt too far away vs other substances with time dilation (lsd and miprocin stand out ime).

The sweet spot dose seems so hard to get because of the duration and a minimal amount of trials as a reference, as well as the individual variables included via the user. But damn, after taking 2,4 and 8mg, I'm 100% positive (ime) that the dose response curve spikes between 4 and 8.

Now I can't be the one to find out how 6 is. =/ But it was one of the best and cleanest substances I've ever taken from how I felt physically. The best way I can describe it is that it's subtle but very strong, and there wasn't even a second where it felt toxic (zero body load). Of course, that's such a crappy measurement of toxicity, but it makes a huge difference during trips on the former half of S & S. On that note, changes in setting are marvelous on this one by far. It's like experiencing a new side to its effects, and light sensitivity is super high. I think people who take DOPr should definitely avoid looking at any type of strong [sun]light, unless you want your field of vision to go ballistic.

Yeah, 2C-P was over a full day for me, and this one is longer + the aforementioned time dilation. I didn't get that from my 2C-P trips at all.

Anyways, be safe. Though low doses are a cakewalk because it seems weaker per mg compared to most of the others, well until you get to 7-8mg. :)

kaleida? xorkoth? ever delve back into this one?

strange that it fizzled out so quickly after all the initial hype... i suppose it wasnt a huge money maker.

Honestly, I think it's probably just a combination of the fact that it's from the DOx class, it's the equivalent of 2C-P which is often described as the most overwhelming of the 2C-x class when taken at a full dosage, and it's apparently even one of the longest lasting of this already super long lived class. Those qualities together can definitely be a bit intimidating. (They are for me, anyway.)

I still haven't gotten around to it myself, but I've actually only just started working with my phenethylamines again myself, with 2C-C being my most recent experience. I'll probably get around to trying it after I give each 2C-E and 2C-P a shot, which are what I've got lined up next with a couple tryptamines I'm already familiar with in between. I really do still think this one has incredible potential from the reports, I've just pretty much been slowly working my way to it.

gotcha. ive had only one trip last long enough that i was up for two days, but i dont remember much about it, and it was a mystery tab sold as "acid", but i think if i had a good weekend tucked away, i would love to try this.

still think i would want to try dom first.

I think it's more a matter of the lab making it, and the vendor that distributed it, are now both gone. If someone was to make and sell it, people would buy it.

Yeah I really just lucked out and happened upon the lab that made it (rather than the vendor reselling blotters) so I got a gram. I haven't delved back into it yet though, I find it harder to take DOXs these days since I'm older than I once was and they seem to last even longer than they used to. It's a lot of time to devote to tripping, especially for DOPr which lasts a good bit longer than DOC even. I assume you've read my trip report of a low dose? That was such a nice experience, and the reports I've read of higher dosages make it sound really nice. I'll definitely get to it, most likely when it gets warm again and I can spend the day outside. And I'll surely write a report. :)

gotcha. ive had only one trip last long enough that i was up for two days, but i dont remember much about it, and it was a mystery tab sold as "acid", but i think if i had a good weekend tucked away, i would love to try this.

still think i would want to try dom first.

I'd love to try DOM first too, but unfortunately I don't have any of that one.

I have plenty of free weekends, but usually don't want to spend both days of it tripping. Consequently it usually gets pushed aside by the dozens of other options I have that only take up one day. Like I said though, I'll get to it soon.

I think it's more a matter of the lab making it, and the vendor that distributed it, are now both gone. If someone was to make and sell it, people would buy it.

That would be why new people aren't getting it, but it wouldn't really explain why the people who already stocked up on it seemingly aren't taking it. Lots of people got it but only a few ever wrote anything about. I bet people would consider making it again if there were more reports from the first round as proof that people actually would buy and use it.

For sure the long duration is a deterent. :) I'm one of the people who grabbed a few blotters and still haven't gotten around to trying it.

Anyone who does have it, the duration is of course very long but I've done a lot of DOXs, and my one trial so far suggested to me that DOPr might be the smoothest/gentlest one on the body. I really experienced no bodyload at all, it felt nice and soft, very non-threatening. Also the reports I've read of higher doses all say it's a good body feeling. So perhaps that will inspire someone to give it a shot who was maybe feeling nervous about it.

I really hope that turns out to be true for me too, about it being the gentlest of the amphetamines, and I have heard others make that claim as well. If this one is anything at all like DOC but without any significant body load, I think there's a pretty decent chance I'm going to love it. I've been out of commission for a few weeks due to travel and sickness, but I'm really itching to get back into some good tripping, and I've been thinking about this one a lot.... I may even get to it before 2C-E and 2C-P if it really is that smooth, just starting with a lower dosage of course, but it will depend on how I feel over the next couple weeks as I recover from a lot of soreness. Not too much else to say about it at this point.... Mostly just reminding myself to keep this in mind as a goal. It definitely has been long enough that I've just held on to this one, I'm ready to finally start seeing a bit of what it can do.

Bump for prune. I keep meaning to try this at 5-6mg after my initial trial at 2.5mg, but haven't gotten to it yet. It was quite nice at 2.5mg, but mild. The few higher-dose reports I've read make it sound quite lovely.

While trawling the depths of Reddit this morning, I found these two reports. There aren't many, so I thought I'd link to them here. I hope to be able to contribute some myself if I get a suitable block of time.

5mg seems like a good maximum dosage for most people based on what I've read so far, although the above poster decided after all to repeat his 4mg-2mg divided dose. Supporting this, I saw elsewhere that blotters were circulating for a while dosed at 2mg, with one tab supposed to produce a mild and visual experience, two producing a strong psychedelic experience.

Dreaminess, positive affect, psilocybin-esque visuals, emotionality, and dissociation seem common themes. Almost seems like a MXE/MDMA-themed DOC experience with a little bit of amnesia thrown in.

Last edited:
For me 2.5mg (but taken in 2 increments 2 hours apart if I recall) was quite mild but nice, but not visual and felt like an underdose.

Thanks for the links, I have never seen those ones before.

So is this still avaiable or are people discussing a older batch?

Loved doc so this seems like a winner.

As far as I know it was only briefly available. I'm sitting on a bunch, I keep meaning to do a full dose but never can find the time (for a 30 hour trip). My low dose trial was very promising, it seemed amazingly smooth and comfortable.

Doc is perfect for a multiday festival.
I did it between lsd days and it was really nice.
For some reason the lsd and doc had barely any cross tolerance.
I would really like to do something similar again.

Yeah I agree, at festivals I usually do AMT or LSD the first day, and then the next day I do DOC and I don't really even have to increase the dose. Then the third day I either chill out or do some more LSD and just enjoy the muted glow.

I should try DOPr at a festival, it lasts even longer, the only thing is from the reports it seems like it might be a more internal/personal sort of trip where you're subsumed in something, whereas for me, DOC is very pro-social and externally focused.

I really want to do a full dose of DOPr but I just can't find the time! My lower dose test was very pleasant and comfortable

I guess i just gonna have to bring some san pedro soup for my next festival hehe.
I did it at Boom once during the day.
Was a epic experience in so many ways.

I found this powdered san pedro, it's so nice, convenient and pretty easy to dose, for cactus. I bet mescaline would be fantastic at a festival though, I haven't tried it yet for that. Gonna be playing a festival in about 3 weeks though, on the day we don't play I'll probably take some.