• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dry them then powder them then place in honey. what taste?

looks the goods :)
where they grown by mother nature or indoors?

Indoors. Some of them had stalks like rope, was mental. They weren't as strong as the first batch though, two species I hadn't heard of before. Nothing on the liberty caps but still tripped my nut.

I did experience my first mini epiphancy on shrooms though (from the pictured ones)

what was the lightbulb? there is more to life than fucking the earth to earn a quick buck. when we die the earth shouldnt die with us?

best way to take shroom is to moosh up one of those popsicles that come in a plastil sleave until it is slushy then put your powered shrooms in the slushy and drink.

what was the lightbulb? there is more to life than fucking the earth to earn a quick buck. when we die the earth shouldnt die with us?

Naw, just shit about me and my girlfriend. :)

@ matt I eat them with galaxy chocolate, does the job.

Naaahhh not at all lol, the BEST way to eat shrooms is with a LOT of dark chocolate. The chocolate melts in with the shrooms and masks the taste almost completely, not to mention it makes the trip stronger.

Taste was never the problem with shrooms lol, it was more of the fact I had eaten rotting plant flesh that gave me stomach aches and such lol

Also, why the fuck is it my parents always decide to give me a big ass lecture when I am hung over as fuck?

That sounds really good actually...chocolate covered shrooms mmmmmm....

( not really though...my last shroom experience was not what I would call productive...see blog :()

honey is a great way to store your dehydrated fungus for long periods.
Because of its unique composition and chemical properties, honey is suitable for long-term storage, and is easily assimilated even after long preservation. Honey, and objects immersed in honey, have been preserved for decades and even centuries

2200 word presentation finished, 7500 site production studies portfolio finished, 3000 words through my dissertation literature review.

Im struggling to think mate. Im happy with what I've done, the main two are finished as they are final submits but the dissertation is an interim. Happy with what I've done so far, it's just so fucking monotonous. Explaining sustainability targets for big construction companies who are actually only concerned with the potential monetary gains from it.

Yeah my current job is paying me nothing... I get anywhere from $160-$240 per pay check (part time/minimum wage), currently looking for a full time job to help bring in some extra money. I'm really hoping to be able to afford the Pioneer DDJ-SX before my gig in Feb, but that's just under $1200. Luckily for me I am sitting on a gold mine of used university text books from last semester so I can get a decent sum of money off them as well as my old amp/pedals for my electric violin. Should hopefully have it soon enough!

I guess we shall see when it nears Feb. 10th, if I have the extra money I will for sure go and shoot you a text, if not oh well. :)

ah that sucks dude, I couldn't get by on that little. Thankfully I get my 35hours a week when I'm going to school at pretty good pay so I can't complain. Where or what's your gig of you don't mind me asking? I have 2 1/2 years of University books I've been way too lazy to sell.

I just got back tonight from spending a nice week on the beach in Mexico with some family & friends. Vancouver weather really brings you back to reality fast I must say :(

Im struggling to think mate. Im happy with what I've done, the main two are finished as they are final submits but the dissertation is an interim. Happy with what I've done so far, it's just so fucking monotonous. Explaining sustainability targets for big construction companies who are actually only concerned with the potential monetary gains from it.

how far into the degree are you?

haha not long now matey, not long now. is the light bright?

where do you hope to be at the end of it, you got work and shit lined up?

Last edited:
ah that sucks dude, I couldn't get by on that little. Thankfully I get my 35hours a week when I'm going to school at pretty good pay so I can't complain. Where or what's your gig of you don't mind me asking? I have 2 1/2 years of University books I've been way too lazy to sell.

I just got back tonight from spending a nice week on the beach in Mexico with some family & friends. Vancouver weather really brings you back to reality fast I must say :(

Yeah I know I'm guaranteed a job at Sunbury Cedar come March. I worked there over the summer and was laid off due to business slowing, if I go back I get a pay increase to $12/hr and it's 40+ hours a week. If I do that and keep my job at the Keg (it's just too much fun back in the dish pit) I should be set.

My gig is at a hall in Surrey, its an under aged party put on by a few people I met through a friend. Last one had about 150 people so we shall see how this one goes, I already am starting to put together a set to make sure I nail it come February.

Oh nice! I love Mexico, I've been their twice. The first time I don't really remember, I think that was around 2000 or 2001 so I was a child. The last time I went I actually went down to visit my aunt who owns a very nice beach front house right between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen. Where did you end up staying in Mexico?

Yeah speaking of Vancouver weather... My parents decided now would be a great time to get a new roof! Now there is a big bin blocking our driveway, nail and tools everywhere and a two gigantic bundles of shingles perched on our roof looking like they might fall anytime since the roofers can't do anything while it rains...

Getting some Northern Lights (from dam) and some Skywalker OG Kush

haven't had some reeeeally nice weed in a while.

haha not long now matey, not long now. is the light bright?

where do you hope to be at the end of it, you got work and shit lined up?

Hope to be a projects manager by the time I'm 30 but there's a lot of work to get there. PMs can command 100k a year if you're with the right company too :) Applied for graduate placement with some big firms, find out in February if I get it.

Work all handed in. Had a fucking nightmare at university, feel like shit. Never want to see a can of red bull ever again.

Hm after a few years I think I'll be studying psychology at university. Always seemed like a very interesting career to me

anyone going to any shows they've been looking forward too? do you plan on rolling? what are you going to try and do achieve a massive roll?

going to see feed me and mord fustang next month and flux in march and going to edc chicago. ill prob save my roll for edc. Rolling at some of the venues sucks in chi town. I thought security at the rave/eagles ballroom sucked but its nothing compared to the congress... i rolled during wolfgangs set there in oct and it was interesting.. the pat down made me feel like i was in prison and security pulling random people in the bathrooms and patting them down too..WTF! i dont know how the feed me show will be cuz its at the hob and i never been there before but id rather do it outside anyways....

Last edited:
Hm after a few years I think I'll be studying psychology at university. Always seemed like a very interesting career to me

haha I've already decided to make my career something to do with neuroscience/chemistry. It's either that or construction :!

Status
Not open for further replies.