• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a few mixes for you, firstly electro house and dubstep? How the fuck are you going to manage that they are completley different genres. Have a listen to these :)

haha thanks for the suggestions, I'll give them a listen to in a few. And yeah I honestly don't really know how I do it... it sounds pretty good (to my ear at least) whenever I do pull it off. I usually have a few transitioning songs from electrohouse to house then into dubstep. Sounds crazy but it works. :)

Stoked to see Above&Beyond , Hardwell & Morgan Page in February. aside from that nothing too big in the foreseeable future.

Awwwee I really want to go to that but I need to save money. Even $75 is too steep for me right now... I need to save around $12,000 for a mix of school, DJ gear and travelling. The biggest one being school.

Fuck did I get baked yesterday. I split a g with a friend. It was the smelliest stickiest weed I've ever had.... After I picked up I left in the car for an hour and when I got in the car and it reaked!! Get to my friends house wave it around his face and it the stench wakes him up lol. Ended up getting cross eyed and killing 3 pizzas. I've never shat so hard the next day lol.

I think I might k-hole tonight, only fully holed a couple of times recently. Should be interesting, anyone else ever get that weird feeling on K where you cant really tell if your eyes are open or closed?

Wow, that was a wicked idea.....

Note to self:

Save the K for messy weekends watching Pinocchio with the gang.....

pinocchio-5041.jpg

Yeah CZ I like to turn all the lights off and lay down in the dark, there is no way of telling if I have my eyes closed or not. Everything is visuals lol

shit man, doing a ton of K in a cemetery was a fucking adventure lmao, trying to walk after that was fucking crazy too lmao

I'm kind of sad though haha, the three of us finished off the whole gram and we were supposed to save that for the MDMA :\

Awwwee I really want to go to that but I need to save money. Even $75 is too steep for me right now... I need to save around $12,000 for a mix of school, DJ gear and travelling. The biggest one being school.

oh come on live a little, it's just $75! I paid $70 to see just A&B @ the Commodore last year and it was definitely worth it. You're still young, you just gotta find a good paying Job and put your pay cheques into savings like I did ( 50% over the past 4 years adds up pretty quick) so thankfully I don't really need to worry about that so much :p

home earlier than expected left a bloody mess in the cab litteraly a BLOODy mess in the cab, lesson learned dont drink with open wounds... good night gents..

who's joining me in the love puddle tonight?
innitiating some newbies soon... never give someone i havent tried myself, so had to test the product out =D

cranking some oldschool tiesto.. you guys talking about A&B ~ I can only assume you mean above & beyond - I wasn't really feeling up to it, but right now this trance is getting in my brain.. . Will deffo shell out for it. Think they're playing Oz day here in adelaide....

haha pandas are never sad!

I got my DMT now! All set to blast off lol, although I'm trying to decide on a good time.... then a 2C-B + MDMA + Ketamine roll coming real soon ;)

haha pandas are never sad!

I got my DMT now! All set to blast off lol, although I'm trying to decide on a good time.... then a 2C-B + MDMA + Ketamine roll coming real soon ;)

You made `the Machine`?

+ high dose of mxe is closer to heaven then ecstacy

Last edited:
Found out the best thing to do when you're ill is to take some paracetamol, ibuprofen, pseudoephedrine and chug some DXM cough syrup. Probably had about 50mg-100mg of DXM hasn't made me feel high or anything but nice and drowsy don't really care that I'm ill anymore.

God bless modern medicine.

awesome strutter, anxious to do mushies again haha... think I'll just wait and initiate summer vacation with a grand mush trip so I can look forward to all the fun stuff with a fresh perspective

oh come on live a little, it's just $75! I paid $70 to see just A&B @ the Commodore last year and it was definitely worth it. You're still young, you just gotta find a good paying Job and put your pay cheques into savings like I did ( 50% over the past 4 years adds up pretty quick) so thankfully I don't really need to worry about that so much :p

Yeah my current job is paying me nothing... I get anywhere from $160-$240 per pay check (part time/minimum wage), currently looking for a full time job to help bring in some extra money. I'm really hoping to be able to afford the Pioneer DDJ-SX before my gig in Feb, but that's just under $1200. Luckily for me I am sitting on a gold mine of used university text books from last semester so I can get a decent sum of money off them as well as my old amp/pedals for my electric violin. Should hopefully have it soon enough!

I guess we shall see when it nears Feb. 10th, if I have the extra money I will for sure go and shoot you a text, if not oh well. :)

Yuck Strutter lmao just looking at that shit makes my stomach queasy :p Shrooms are great, but DAMN do they look taste and digest awful lol

You made `the Machine`?

nah haha, this is Washington man! We have the second highest rates of meth us in the Country lol, they sell meth pipes for $1.99 at the gas stations.

Yuck Strutter lmao just looking at that shit makes my stomach queasy Shrooms are great, but DAMN do they look taste and digest awful lol
dry them then powder them then place in honey. what taste?
NSFW:

NSFW due to picture size
Yummy
looks the goods :)
where they grown by mother nature or indoors?

Status
Not open for further replies.