• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
k
this is the kind of house I like, shit you can hardly call it house at all lol

I was actually quite fond of Shave It, and the 501 mix.

I was thinking more along the lines of the UK House music scene. That funky sound, or even some of the older 2-step/bassline sounds.

I've got a couple MA1 mixes from rinse that I've played during recent rolls. Great stuff.

If I ever get out and spin again, this track is def going in.

^ both not bad.

posted this over in the edm forum but anyway here it is again. tune of the summer so far for me. dudes got flair.

bit late but festivals are the greatest, I fucking live for them. Four days of getting as fucked as you like with amazing people and nothing to do except see absolutely stellar live music.

Except the 4-8 days of agony after aren't that much fun :p

I kinda think everybody has to listen to this. There's so much killer music coming out of South African, including a lot of EDM - like this which was just released today (heads up - mildly NSFW titties on the album cover). soundcloud.com/maddecent/sibot-magnet-jam

^ think you need to clear your inbox Cz_x

Sam! Put down the K and the hash and come say g'day!!

Noooo, holland put the banhammer on MXE, it's no longer available at my source. Life suddenly lost all meaning :/

I kinda think everybody has to listen to this. There's so much killer music coming out of South African, including a lot of EDM - like this which was just released today (heads up - mildly NSFW titties on the album cover). soundcloud.com/maddecent/sibot-magnet-jam

I'm actually digging that quite a bit! Uh oh! lol

I don't know if it's all the 4-FA I did last week, or if I'm just a depressed bastard... but shit man, I'm getting tired of the same old shit all the time :\ I need to roll.. or hell, maybe do some DMT. Something to get my perspective back......

Well. Looks like I'll be trying some Ketamine in about an hour haha!

Last edited:
mate, what you need is a high dose lsd trip...introspection to set you straight. your in washington, right? that should be like the capital of lsd, second only too oregon...go and get another bottle of liquid and squirt that shit in your eye and melt for a day. report back ;)

have you read any kerouac? i recently read 'the dharma bums' and im interested to know if you know any of the mentioned towns/mountains? i would like to visit the mountain where he is posted as fire look out. i dont think i would be allowed in the land of the free but maybe i could get in through canada.

Just came out of the most intense M-hole with a mate of mine lol. Didn't know where the fuck I was, who I was, what I was, insane shit yo

mate, what you need is a high dose lsd trip...introspection to set you straight. your in washington, right? that should be like the capital of lsd, second only too oregon...go and get another bottle of liquid and squirt that shit in your eye and melt for a day. report back ;)

have you read any kerouac? i recently read 'the dharma bums' and im interested to know if you know any of the mentioned towns/mountains? i would like to visit the mountain where he is posted as fire look out. i dont think i would be allowed in the land of the free but maybe i could get in through canada.

Fuck we do get some good liquid here lol, honestly it's beautiful shit. Hard to find though, you have to stay really connected to the old circles :\ Shit my last acid trip was a vial wash (750-1000+ug easy) lol... so 10 hits would be a perfect way to climb back on the horse! ;)

You're honestly right though haha, that's exactly what I need. Something to completely shatter me..

Speaking of shattering... KETAMINE IS GREAT. Fuck lol, tried that shit with some friends and we all loved it haha. Honestly, dubstep is great on this shit. I got another pretty fat line laid out, I'm going to try to K hole later :D

Damn I want to try some ketamine soon, I got two numbers that can hook me up. Still a bit hesitant though... >.>

On a side note my friend threw a party last night and I kinda got carried away... ;) (Keep in mind this is in a town house complex)

NSFW:

gbrEA.jpg

^ Lights on looking at our make shift DJ booth (aka a table)

kcX7l.jpg

^ Lights on looking at our make shift DJ booth (aka a table)

AT00b.jpg

^ Most of the group in front of the DJ booth and Lights

zy9sC.jpg

^ Behind the DJ booth looking out

3lhVF.jpg

^ My Mixtrack Pro (Saving for the Pioneer DDJ-SX)

OKio8.jpg

^ Another photo from behind the booth

IlxFW.jpg

^ Lights! So glad I rented them :)

v5i0B.jpg

^ My buddy giving the Mixtrack a go

2ca9p.jpg

^ My buddy dropping some Dilion Francis like a champ

The best part about that is my friend who hosted the party told me and another friend to plan it since she was out all day so she had no idea about the lighting. Cost $14 for the night for both the small laser projector and the big light, so worth it. DJ'd for a solid 4 hours switching out every now and then with another friend and had a sick night. Sadly not much dancing going on cause the majority of my friends like to sit down while they drink... :( Hence why most pictures are just of lights around the house with odd person in the background...

Anyone else have any crazy house party pictures they can through up? :D

I also have a video that I'll try to throw on later, took it while everyone went out for a smoke break.

EDIT: Here is said video:

NSFW:

[video=vimeo;56739789]https://vimeo.com/56739789[/video]

Song: Porter Robinson - Unison

Wish I had a video that turned out with the lights off... Was amazing for a 12 person house party. :)

Last edited:
anyone going to any shows they've been looking forward too? do you plan on rolling? what are you going to try and do achieve a massive roll?

anyone going to any shows they've been looking forward too?

I saw Alesso/Nero/Lazy Rich/Chris Lake/Deadmau5 around 10 days ago... I was stoked as hell for that event! Rolled decently hard there and had a great time. Other than that the next show I got planned is actually Paradiso Music Festival followed by Skrillex + Guests (TBA in 5 days) then I am going to Atlanata late September to hit up Counter.Point Music Festival again with a few freinds. Unless Feed Me decides to extend his upcoming tour to Vancouver or Zedd, Porter Robinson, Kaskade, Knife Party, Laidback Luke, or Avicii (Hate if you want, I still like him) decide to come between now and June and are either 16+ or all ages and a resonable price then I'll have to update this haha.

Sounds like one hell of a line up, how was alesso? Last time I saw deamau5 was about 4 years ago when he was still relatively unknown and tickets were like $20 lol.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Swedish House Mafia in February, I was fortunate enough to pick up dance floor tickets (segregated in 4 sections, dance floor being the closest to the stage). Its on a Wednesday so it a bit different. Afterwards were going to taking a limo and hitting up all the clubs, and hopefully catch one of them spinning at a club lol.

Other than that i'm probably going to brain dead by the summer if I decide to roll through every even't I plan on attending.

EDC is making a stop in Chicago late May.
Spring Awakening in mid June (might skip this one (Chicago))
EDC Vegas in late June
Summefest (just because its dirt cheap ($10 a day))(Milwaukee)
Wavefront early July (beach front edm festival(might skip this one)) (Chicago)
Lollapalooza in Early August (Chicago)
North Coast Music Festival in early September (Chicago)

Electric Forest(Michigan) and Summer Set(Wisconsin) are still options just because my friends tend to drag me to these events even if I'm broke....

Better start saving some cash, I knew this was coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.