• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Suboxone Film .5mg- Very Experienced - Vaporized - Huh...

Hammilton

Bluelighter
** Please note that I'm not saying that this is a good idea or suggesting that anyone do this, I'm not, this was purely out of curiosity**

A friend recently told me that he had once tried smoking Suboxone film off of foil, he told me that he thought it was about twice as strong that way, and came on quicker. I told him he was insane, but agreed that there wasn't any real reason it wouldn't work.

But I hadn't tried this myself before, nor had I tried smoking any pill or pharmaceutical in my life. I don't plan on this being repeated.

Please note that I take moddafinil 300mg and am scripted 2mg Suboxone per day. I sometimes take a little more to get a buzz, usually 3mg, but that's not a common thing- as I have to then pay the price later in the month.

Anyway, I had about .5mg left over, so I decided to try smoking it on foil. I used low heat at first, then after it stopped releasing vapors, I increased the heat to ensure I got every drop out of it.

Effects were felt within 10 minutes, built up over about half an hour, and continued at that level for another 1.5 hours before slowly tapering off. It's about 5.5 hours later now, and some effect is still noticeable, but it's pretty weak at this point.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_suboxone
substancecode_buprenorphine
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_pharms
explevel_veryexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, are you being serious? If so this is really interesting. Did it taste like burnt-orange-anal-discharge? I imagine thats what it would taste like.

Ah, orange marshmallows maybe? I dunno, it certainly wasn't a bad taste.

This just kind of blows my mind all around. I never thought about vaporizing bupe. I really don't think I could get past the taste to even try this, but I might in the near future.

Edit : I also can't fathom it kicking in extremely quick because even when I IV bupe it takes about 30 minutes before any initial feelings are noticed.

Yeah, I noticed it within 10, maybe 20 minutes at most.

The taste was as pleasant as could possibly be expected, actually. I really don't mean to encourage anyone to do this, but as far as smoked drugs go, this is probably the best I've tried.

this is the film, too, not the tablets, which I imagine are much worse.

Yeah I think the stop-sign shaped tablets are pretty scarce these days. I am going to try this soon tho, just to see if it kicks in quicker than IV'd bupe.

I'm going to advise you all do not do this.

Respect to the OP for being honest and for being an upstanding member of the community, but I wouldn't do this myself. I also don't advise foil be used for vaporizing at all.

This just kind of blows my mind all around. I never thought about vaporizing bupe. I really don't think I could get past the taste to even try this, but I might in the near future.

Edit : I also can't fathom it kicking in extremely quick because even when I IV bupe it takes about 30 minutes before any initial feelings are noticed.

Go wash your mouth now and stop saying such bad things , why in heaven's name would buprenorphine only start working 30 minutes after injection? It actually gives quite a nice energizing rush , perhaps you are refferring to the Suboxone brand of products which are supposed to be unagreeable to ones wellbeing when injected due to the inclusion of Naloxone , can't say anything about those.

Yeh wanted to try it and this was probly the best thread out of the whole internet search, thought to chime in on the situation,
didnt want to ruin a fresh pipe, since ruined the other old one smoking 100mg modafinil (which soon make a thread because it works but you definitly shouldnt due to safety reasons-and due to the fact it felt like something ate away at every living brain cell left up-stairs for 3 days)

but..cut up 8mg film into 4 qtrs then chopped the qtrs in half so guessing would only be about .3-.4mg each. used foil as one would chase the dragons, did it before shower, started feeling that faded come-up effect during the shower, got out had a shave, felt it stronger, been about half a hour now since and its kinda just this lingering fade feel, no ill effects tho there is that screaming demon pitchforking the brain saying have more.

Not opi naive but just use them in real moderation.

I thought I would chime in here that naloxone if fucking terrible stuff if you're not dying. I am not an opiate addict and caught a buzz off 2mg (8mg divided into 2 divided into 2) and while the buzz itself was pleasant I got extremely bad night terrors from naloxone enough for me to never use it again unless it's without naloxone.

How did you ingest it? Naloxone was only added to keep reckitt benser pharm making money once the generic came out. The generic is scarcely prescribed in Canada over concerns of abuse but people inject brand name Suboxone with no issues. It was really smart of them, it's basically pointless and ensured that their product was the main one prescribed even though it isn't less abusable. Sublingually naloxone isn't active either. Some people are sensitive to the naloxone (even though it isn't binding and blocking the receptors) and get head aches and have to take subutex.

** Please note that I'm not saying that this is a good idea or suggesting that anyone do this, I'm not, this was purely out of curiosity**

A friend recently told me that he had once tried smoking Suboxone film off of foil, he told me that he thought it was about twice as strong that way, and came on quicker. I told him he was insane, but agreed that there wasn't any real reason it wouldn't work.

But I hadn't tried this myself before, nor had I tried smoking any pill or pharmaceutical in my life. I don't plan on this being repeated.

Please note that I take moddafinil 300mg and am scripted 2mg Suboxone per day. I sometimes take a little more to get a buzz, usually 3mg, but that's not a common thing- as I have to then pay the price later in the month.

Anyway, I had about .5mg left over, so I decided to try smoking it on foil. I used low heat at first, then after it stopped releasing vapors, I increased the heat to ensure I got every drop out of it.

Effects were felt within 10 minutes, built up over about half an hour, and continued at that level for another 1.5 hours before slowly tapering off. It's about 5.5 hours later now, and some effect is still noticeable, but it's pretty weak at this point.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_suboxone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_pharms
explevel_veryexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled
This is what I came on here to find out. I wonder if the pill subutex. Works too and which is best. I have both

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_suboxone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_pharms
explevel_veryexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled
I 'm not into synthetic Pain killers but most RCs or Syntetic Stimulants and Euphoriants other than 2 and I just discovered the most Addictive / EUPHORIC drug and active instantly and blows actual pure METH away like a Bugatti Veyron against a Dodge Charger. I took kind of risk because I knew many many years ago one was listed as VAPABLE and it really was cheap as hell at time. Same for one just hit minute ago and all last night. If does not work why do I GURN about 2 minutes after a hit>>>>? Well this was hated and feared till New Zealand revealed it's actual name after analyzed in a Seizure. Methylpentylone. Problem is does it remain chemically active when Suboxone is changed to high heat vapor? I don't know ? Can it be injected to the muscle for fast and pure administration. I however don't keep blasting away knowing the real drug is in all of us already even the law dogs . Not Kids though brain not fully developed. Chemicals also lose allot of power in stomach from acids and not as direct as lungs and of course direct to blood stream has always been fastest and most potent. Yeah I do know Chinese brought the concept of smoking Opium and they did it in Western times SanFransisco and other wild west towns. I call Dope and Morphine most woman's habit ""'THE MAGGIE EFFECT"". In real life allot of woman 1880s would down Laudanum for period pain and I bet they downed bottles for child birth back then? It was in every country store of towns. Maggie was Wyatt Earps wife and was strung out dealing with him cheating and stress!
sexy music video GIF