Bluelight

Thread: How far have you guys pushed 25x-nbome?

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Collapse Details
    How far have you guys pushed 25x-nbome? 
    #1
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    97
    I am asking this because after some research it seems some people have been getting intense effects from as little as 500ug. this came as a surprise to me and because the next trip I plan is with nbome I had a few questions.

    How far have you guys pushed any of the chems in this series

    my max dosages so far are as follows

    4mg of 25i-nbome via blotters complexed with something called HPBCD

    1mg 25b-nbome nasally

    3mg 25c-nbome via un-complexed tabs

    all those doses were spaced as to not build a tolerance of course at first i started low but even at this level I havent really hit the intensity I have been seeking or any negative side effects I've been watching for.

    I havent taken nbome for months and my plan is to take 2.5mg of 25c with 4.5mg of 25i again via blotters all at once but I want to hear some input from this community first.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by dextrodoctor View Post
    I havent taken nbome for months and my plan is to take 2.5mg of 25c with 4.5mg of 25i again via blotters all at once
    See you in the amputation theatre.

    The doses you claim you have taken for 25i and 25c are extraordinary, and the reason you weren't hospitalized is probably due to the fact that you spaced the doses, combined with the fact that you took them sublingually, which slows down absorption.

    But 2.5mg 25c + 4.5mg 25i all at once? Let us know if you want to be cremated or buried.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Transform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,539
    I would echo the high risk of this. It sounds deeply unwise.

    How far spaced were your experiences? The tolerance to the bomamines is very odd and certainly not well understood. It's possible that you may not have realised you had it.

    Also bear in mind that they are not very intense experiences, even at high doses. They may not be able to give the experiences you seek at safe doses. Look into something like 2C-E instead.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    2,019
    Not very intense experiences at high dosages?? Not sure what drugs you've been taking... I'd say too damn intense would be a bit more accurate.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Transform's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,539
    Perhaps I should say gentle and easy to cope with. I was almost unable to walk after I mistook an oral dose for a nasal one and just lay in bed for the first 90 minutes but it was surprisingly easy to deal with.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    I can empathize with the op, but urge caution.

    The nbomes certainly feel like eyecandy and like they have something missing, until you get to the right point, whether via dose, MOA whathaveyou, etc.

    The feeling of crossing the line is not a fun one. I don't have complexed blotters, simply hcl powder. I didn't dare try to dose the powder as is, and made a solution with everclear-forgetting completely how unfriendly everyclear is to the mucosa of the body. Having tried holding it in my mouth for up to twenty minutes never produced a trip that went beyond the feeling of a light 2c-c trip. I dosed up to 4.16mg, never getting good results. Tolerance was reset between each experiment.

    Then i tried vaping the solution. Thinking I was just a hard head, I put maybe 1.7mg on a foil, and definitely feared for my safety.

    It's not a good feeling not knowing how far you're going to go on these, knowing that people have died pretty horrifically from overdose.

    The come up was crazy, like a pea n,n-dmt would be my closest approximation, though having pretty severe side effects. Felt closer to poisoning than astral projection if that makes sense.

    Lower doses are very nice, and it saves product. Easier to titrate how far you want to go before tachyphylaxis sets in. Always measure, don't start with over 150-250mics.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    here
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by dextrodoctor View Post
    I am asking this because after some research it seems some people have been getting intense effects from as little as 500ug. this came as a surprise to me and because the next trip I plan is with nbome I had a few questions.

    How far have you guys pushed any of the chems in this series

    my max dosages so far are as follows

    4mg of 25i-nbome via blotters complexed with something called HPBCD

    1mg 25b-nbome nasally

    3mg 25c-nbome via un-complexed tabs

    all those doses were spaced as to not build a tolerance of course at first i started low but even at this level I havent really hit the intensity I have been seeking or any negative side effects I've been watching for.

    I havent taken nbome for months and my plan is to take 2.5mg of 25c with 4.5mg of 25i again via blotters all at once but I want to hear some input from this community first.

    Please do not follow through with your plan. Even if you are going to take even close to such an aggressive approach, it better be with the exact same material you have. What if these doses are from cut poor quality product, then you decide to take an all at one dose of high purity?

    Best to read a bit more and find consistent dosing , start low and possibly a different ROA. I know for me nasal drip in the 1mg range is intense, so your doses are hard to fathom.
    How was your 1mg 25B nasal? I found 400ug nasal to be quite strong at the beginning and can't imagine the onset of 1mg. I did 1mg nasal 25I all at once and it was very intense, but I think 25B might be more potent overall wrt onset.


    If you read through posts here, you'll find that those doses you are considering are almost unheard of.

    Btw , what is the intensity you are seeking? Any other experiences to compare?
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter RobotRipping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NS, Canada
    Posts
    3,997
    ive taken very high doses of 25i, see my report in TR section from when i accidentally took 15mg or so

    before that i'd take 1.5-3mg for a strong trip. It is too dangerous of a chem to mess around with though and i never ordered it again because of this.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter unfuckwitable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    trillwaukee
    Posts
    160
    bad idea.

    exactly what kind of experience are you searching for is perhaps a better question. the line between moderate & lethal is far too thin w/ this material to be "pushing it". this becomes increasingly true (and plain dangerous) w/ "certain" ROA. play it safe and always begin w/ a reasonable dosage.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Drug Studies
    Jesusgreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    4,494
    ^ Definitely a bad idea, especially such a combination. Just because you've pushed high doses and gotten away with it does NOT mean those doses are safe.

    The fact with the NBOMes is that they cause extreme amounts of vasoconstriction - the reason this is dangerous is that as your blood vessels are constricted, your blood pressure increases. To put it in perspective, 1.2mg of 25C-NBOMe buccally increased my blood pressure significantly more than 3-4 days BINGING on the super strong stimulant MDPV. It wasn't quite to the level of "You should go to ER right now" but how fast it rose to such a level makes me think even the smallest dose increase would certainly put someone in the danger zone.

    25C-NBOMe seems to be significantly worse for this than 25I-NBOMe, but both, and the other NBOMes all have this risk.

    I can certainly agree with why you might not find it intense enough, for example I wouldn't push higher than the 1.2mg of 25C-NBOMe I've done simply because of how the vasoconstriction was already approaching dangerous levels - but in many ways the experience felt lacking and like I certainly wanted something much stronger.

    The fact is though, these simply aren't the drugs for that - these, like the other notoriously vasoconstricting psychedelic, Bromo-DragonFLY, do NOT have the safety profile of other psychedelics, and yeah you might get away with pushing high doses a handful of times but that doesn't mean you wont end up in hospital or dead next time.

    These simply aren't as safe as other psychedelics at high doses, so if you're looking for a crazy super intense experience, look to other safer drugs where the dose range can be pushed.

    Also, while I didn't find 1.2mg of 25C to be quite enough for example, your doses still seem ridiculously high. I suspect either your blotter is not as strong as you've been told or you are swallowing the blotters too quickly when dosing buccally for example - I'd recommend holding them 60+ minutes, any less and you're wasting a significant amount of material really, since these chemicals are not orally active. If you've been holding them for say 10-20 minutes in the past then that could explain why you've needed to (and been able to) push the dose so high, and if this is the case I'd recommend dropping your dose to at least half the previous dose before increasing how long you hold them.

    I would go as far as saying that the blotters are likely weak though. I typically need slightly higher doses of psychedelics than most to reach the same level of intensity, but 1mg of 25I-NBOMe was almost too much. With 25C-NBOMe the problem was the intensity seemed limited to the come up and the trip itself felt very mild afterwards so I could see wanting a higher dose, but needing 4mg of 25I? Either your tolerance is already incredibly high from other drugs, or those aren't the kind of dosages you think you're taking necessarily.

    How long did you space your trips out? You should remember that between NBOMe trips you need at least 2 weeks really to significantly lower the tolerance, ideally 3-4+ particularly if you've done high doses or tripped consecutively. If you haven't been waiting this long then this would explain why you've been able to go from low doses to such high ones and not reach the intensity you're looking for.

    The other problem is these drugs are lacking in a certain area that adds to the intensity of psychedelic experiences, I noticed that even when my vision can be overwhelmed with visuals to the point I can't see in front of me, I still feel completely in control and almost "sober" at points. I don't think this is going to change at higher doses, as certain psychedelics are simply like this.

    (Psychedelic Drugs: Rules - Index) (Drug Studies: Rules - Guide for Researchers)
    Use the Search function. Report rule breaches with the button to the top right of a post.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelighter TangerinO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusgreen View Post
    ^ Definitely a bad idea, especially such a combination. Just because you've pushed high doses and gotten away with it does NOT mean those doses are safe.

    The fact with the NBOMes is that they cause extreme amounts of vasoconstriction - the reason this is dangerous is that as your blood vessels are constricted, your blood pressure increases. To put it in perspective, 1.2mg of 25C-NBOMe buccally increased my blood pressure significantly more than 3-4 days BINGING on the super strong stimulant MDPV. It wasn't quite to the level of "You should go to ER right now" but how fast it rose to such a level makes me think even the smallest dose increase would certainly put someone in the danger zone.

    25C-NBOMe seems to be significantly worse for this than 25I-NBOMe, but both, and the other NBOMes all have this risk.

    I can certainly agree with why you might not find it intense enough, for example I wouldn't push higher than the 1.2mg of 25C-NBOMe I've done simply because of how the vasoconstriction was already approaching dangerous levels - but in many ways the experience felt lacking and like I certainly wanted something much stronger.

    The fact is though, these simply aren't the drugs for that - these, like the other notoriously vasoconstricting psychedelic, Bromo-DragonFLY, do NOT have the safety profile of other psychedelics, and yeah you might get away with pushing high doses a handful of times but that doesn't mean you wont end up in hospital or dead next time.

    These simply aren't as safe as other psychedelics at high doses, so if you're looking for a crazy super intense experience, look to other safer drugs where the dose range can be pushed.

    Also, while I didn't find 1.2mg of 25C to be quite enough for example, your doses still seem ridiculously high. I suspect either your blotter is not as strong as you've been told or you are swallowing the blotters too quickly when dosing buccally for example - I'd recommend holding them 60+ minutes, any less and you're wasting a significant amount of material really, since these chemicals are not orally active. If you've been holding them for say 10-20 minutes in the past then that could explain why you've needed to (and been able to) push the dose so high, and if this is the case I'd recommend dropping your dose to at least half the previous dose before increasing how long you hold them.

    I would go as far as saying that the blotters are likely weak though. I typically need slightly higher doses of psychedelics than most to reach the same level of intensity, but 1mg of 25I-NBOMe was almost too much. With 25C-NBOMe the problem was the intensity seemed limited to the come up and the trip itself felt very mild afterwards so I could see wanting a higher dose, but needing 4mg of 25I? Either your tolerance is already incredibly high from other drugs, or those aren't the kind of dosages you think you're taking necessarily.

    How long did you space your trips out? You should remember that between NBOMe trips you need at least 2 weeks really to significantly lower the tolerance, ideally 3-4+ particularly if you've done high doses or tripped consecutively. If you haven't been waiting this long then this would explain why you've been able to go from low doses to such high ones and not reach the intensity you're looking for.

    The other problem is these drugs are lacking in a certain area that adds to the intensity of psychedelic experiences, I noticed that even when my vision can be overwhelmed with visuals to the point I can't see in front of me, I still feel completely in control and almost "sober" at points. I don't think this is going to change at higher doses, as certain psychedelics are simply like this.
    ^ Excellent and informative post from Jesusgreen as usual.

    Honestly OP, I don't understand why you wouldn't just eat a large dose of LSD or mushrooms? Maybe consider oral DMT? 4-ACO-DMT? It's clearly an intense experience you're looking for. At sufficient doses any of these will do suffice and will be far safer than eating mg's of NBOMe's.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    As many already said it's really a bad idea, those dosages are far too high ,even if i don't used Sublingual ROA, the max i've pushed with them (with Insufflation ROA and in some cases was already too much for me) was:

    2.5mg with 25I
    1.8mg with 25C
    1.5mg with 25B
    3mg with 25D

    But there are many factors to take into consideration, like the tolerance, the ROA, the 'Batch', other medications.

    For example with one batch of 25C i had no problems even at 1+mg, strong effects but not unpleasant, while with another batch of the same compound i had severe vasocontriction and adrenergic effects at only 600ug and that was really scary.

    Furthermore i've read that mixing 25C+25I worsens the vasocontriction.
    So if you still want to try this combo start low, belive me that if you get the vasoconstriction i got last time with 25C you won't enjoy the trip at all, it would be just a nightmare.

    The highest trial my gf had was 3mg of 25D + 1.5mg of 25B and that was so strong that she couldn't even speak for more than 1 hour.

    Don't risk your life for nothing.
    Last edited by azzo; 03-01-2013 at 07:06.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •